Lee Seo Jin 이서진 (3MAD Guest)

Admin

• 2 weeks later...

I was hoping that LSJ put on some facial hair on his face for his role in Lovers, like a Don Juan. Not exactly a moustache, rather a very thin hair above his upper lip. But I can see that my wish did not come true. He could actually look sooo dashing with it.... just like in Damo.

I think LSJ looks handsomer in Damo than in Phoenix. :blush:

He looks the most handsome in lovers.

I was hoping that LSJ put on some facial hair on his face for his role in Lovers, like a Don Juan. Not exactly a moustache, rather a very thin hair above his upper lip. But I can see that my wish did not come true. He could actually look sooo dashing with it.... just like in Damo.

I think LSJ looks handsomer in Damo than in Phoenix. :blush:

He looks the most handsome in lovers.

Guest introvert521

Loving drama Lee San! Loving Seo Jin Oppa! Love his sturdy expression in the drama cos he looks really really cool when he's fierce! :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Zombie

Credit : shulien@KJE thread,

Lee Seo Jin guest appearance singing" Confession" from the theme song of "Lovers", in Kim Jung Eun Chocolate talkshow yesterday.

The show will be telecast on 12.3.08( tuesday) at 12.30am ( korea time)/( 11.30 pm S.E.A time on 11.3.08).

2008030819230986670_192411_0.jpg

2008030819175183494_192417_0.jpg

2008030819200083882_192804_0.jpg

20080308192118840e7_192812_0.jpg

2008030819265786970_192806_0.jpg

2008030819351488015_193623_0.jpg

2008030819224186594_193614_0.jpg

20080308195234881e7_200714_0.jpg

2008030819575529608_200014_1.jpg

20080308192927861e7_193514_0.jpg

2008030819575891570_200025_0.jpg

Translation credit to: 因kz而脱轨 of Lovers BBS

LSJ said, for him to be present on the premiere of KJE’s chocolate is something that comes naturally.

After the song “May I love You?” by GlassBox for guest LSJ got on the stage.

KJE introduced him: I wrote down my favorite words in order to find a name for this show. One of them was care. The person who gives me most the care is here to give his congratulations.

Dressed in white, LSJ sang “Confession.” KJE smiled the whole time he was singing.

LSJ: First of all I would like to thank everyone who participated in KJE’s Chocolate.

Each of us is honored to be on the premiere. I practiced singing amidst the filming of my TV series so as not to make any mistakes.

KJE smiled: LSJ sang this song non-stop at Lee San site. So everybody shouted “what should I do?” (First line in this song). The site turned into a “Confession.”

KJE asked LSJ: why did you choose such a difficult song?

LSJ: This is the theme of "Lovers" we starred in together. I have chosen it because I want something with special meanings. I regret it now. He joked.

KJE: I don’t know if I sound silly but I really think he sings very well. Our staff even prepared fireworks.

LSJ: Actually I need firecrackers. I still want to say sorry. It is my first time I to sing on this kind of stage in front of so many people. I am still very nervous.

KJE joked: It worried me when we asked him to perform; he is a King (laughing). If he made mistakes, it would, perhaps, be confusing for his image. So I said to him that maybe he should participate after his series ends. But he insisted to do it(now).

LSJ: I think I naturally should be present at KJE’s show. It is not to promote our TV series. (Laughing) If I come here later it won’t be so special. Lee San team asks me: when will KJE perform in our series?

LSJ praised the show: as a matter of fact, this is my first time to get on this kind of show. I was really nervous when I sang. The program co-act very well with its audience. If KJE stays a long time on the show next time I will participate again.

Guest Zombie

3-tile.jpg

On the 8th, actress Kim Jung Eun recorded the first episode of the new music talk program she hosts, Kim Jung Eun’s Chocolate (the concept: comfort with an intimate, friendly vibe) on SBS.

Making a guest appearance was boyfriend and fellow actor Lee Seo Jin, taking time off from his busy shooting schedule for MBC’s popular sageuk drama Yi San. He said, “Isn’t it natural that I’d come on for her first episode?” He jokingly added, “When I said I was appearing on Chocolate, the producers of Yi San asked when Kim Jung Eun was going to appear on Yi San.”

Lee Seo Jin also sang a song, Lim Jae Beom’s “Confession” (go hae), which perhaps holds particular meaning for the high-profile couple, who started their relationship on the set of their drama Lovers, for which “Confession” was the main love theme song. In practicing for his “Go hae” serenade, he joked that he’d turned the Yi San set into a “sea of confessions” (”Go hae sea” — pun!).

Kim Jung Eun also showed off her piano-playing talent (she’d been practicing her piano and singing in preparation for her new show), and other guests included music group Yuri Sangja (glass box), Park Jung Hyun (aka Lena Park), and Kim Jang Hoon. The program airs on the 11th

Source: Dramabeans blog

Guest ahn_annann

thank you for update

oh~~~ so handsome white clothes is suitable for him..

KJE also so beautifulsssss....

perfects..

(( his character when sang same like "Phoenix" ))

Guest CookieDo

Hi...can you guys tell me of a link to Lovers on Veoh? I downloaded a few eps when it first came out but cannot find the link again. Thanks.

Guest introvert521

ahh!! I'm not having very good mood today but when I see the 2 of them, the smile just appeared on my face!!! Seo Jin oppa rocks!!! I live KJE's shoes!! mauahhaah!!!

Guest dada.love.is

i REALLY like lee seo jin, particularly liked him in LOVERS hehe i like his dorkiness and stubborness from the show, and his dimple of course!!!

i dont know if anyone mentioned it before but in some angles he really reminds me of Oguri Shun, both great in their jobs as actors!!