[drama 2006] Cloud Stairway 구름계단

Guest xosandy

• Replies 695
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest deepblue

Jong Soo has a kind heart to respect life and set his life goal to cure the sickness. He fell in love at first sight when glimpsed into the eyes of Jung Won on the high school graduation day 7 years ago.

Whenever Jung Won cries, Jong Soo's heart aches. I feel sorry for them. :tears:

I am moved by Jong Soo's pains and sufferings in this drama. Han Ji Hye gives me a fresh new impression compared to her in Sweet 18 (I love her in it too). Shin Dong Wook and Han Ji Hye have done a great job!

The ending shot is full of warmth and happiness - Jong Soo, Jung Won and their son, a family with the lighthouse as the background. :lol:

Thanks the actors and PD for bringing such a fantastic drama in this autumn!

When Cloud Stairway disappears, Love is deeply rooted in heart!

shin dong wok has this kim jung hoon aura in him

at some angles shin dong wok is kinda kim jung hoon ish!!!!

kya!!!!!!:fan girl mode on!!!!

Guest xling06

the group releasing the chin subs for this drama will probably release all 4 eps (13-16) together late this week. Just wait it out :D

Hi cococrust thanks for the info, am grateful to the subs team for dubbing the drama...if not, we will not be able to enjoy such nice drama :)

Luv, thks alot for the screencaps.... they went thru the wedding ceremony and even show their marriage life... indeed a very good ending .

Agreed! :) luckily it does not end with the scene where SDW get out of jail else I will be rather sad as I think they should show some of their marriage life..... :D

did IJE and KJH end up together? :lol:

I am thinking on the same line....they do seem compatible with each other..... ;)

Can I ask has this storyline been made into another drama before this one??

I thought the scene and storyline seems familiar to another one i've seen, but i can't remember what's called.

Especially the beginning in the island where the doctor went out and he was the only one there... <_<

I wanna see the last couple of eps... still waiting on the subs... :(

Guest ssssh76

hey...can someone help?

how come the dl for chinese subs stops at Esp 12? Waited for so long but they have not put it up...can someone advise other webby to dl? :(

Guest deepblue

hey...can someone help?

how come the dl for chinese subs stops at Esp 12? Waited for so long but they have not put it up...can someone advise other webby to dl? :(

Right now there is only one translator group working on this project for chinese subs. The translator was busy taking an important exam so the progress slows down, but the last 4 ep. will be released together late this week or early next week~

Guest deepblue

chinese subbed episode 14 is out in tsxz's clubbox already!

&thanks for those caps, deepblue, they are so pretty! especially episode 15's. hehehe.

it looks like a great ending! hehe. have yet watched it~~ so it looks like i won't be disappointed with this drama? hmm? heheeh.

Archived