winkola

Thanks @winkola for this thread. And for fellow TaeBi shippers, nice meeting you guys here again. I have decided to leave WAY School 2015 thread for good because there are too much negativity there. And after watching the unreleased cut for umbrella scene, I'm glad that they never release that scene. Finally I feel relieved that Tae Kwang didn't end up with Eun Bi because based on the umbrella scene, she's not a good friend at all. Okay, enough about TaeBi because Tae Kwang is the main reason why I watch School 2015.

That umbrella scene.....

Parks-and-Rec.gif

Seriously, I was already annoyed with the ending and then they release these deleted scenes...it's like rubbing salt in our open unhealed wound from the last episode. And you are right, Taekwang deserves some one so so so so much better than Eunbi. While watching the show, I kept telling my friends that Taekwang was way too good for her. 

Hell, I wouldn't even call myself Taebi shipper, I am a Taekwang X Happiness shipper :lol:. Which leads to Joy from Red Velvet, whose debut song was Happiness and the name Joy is synonymous to Happiness..hahaha. In my head, here is how School 2015 concludes: Taekwang eventually moves on from Eunbi and Teacher Kim sets a blind date for Taekwang, where he meets Joy... 

tumblr_nqa28i6tdm1uz1qmoo3_400.gif

And then comes their many future dates:

tumblr_nq8wv3cJUa1uxujlxo3_400.giftumblr_nq8wv3cJUa1uxujlxo4_r1_400.giftumblr_nq8wv3cJUa1uxujlxo2_r1_400.giftumblr_nq8wv3cJUa1uxujlxo1_400.giftumblr_nq8wv3cJUa1uxujlxo6_r1_400.giftumblr_nq8wv3cJUa1uxujlxo5_r1_400.gif

One day, Eunbi realizes the importance of Taekwang in her life and calls him. She asks him if they can meet and Taekwang replies "Who Are You?" And somewhere in Seoul, Eunbi cries as Katy Perry's "The one that got away" plays in the background..muhahaha. Okay I am done with my first and last fan fiction . Hope you guys enjoyed it :sweatingbullets: 

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks @winkola for this thread. And for fellow TaeBi shippers, nice meeting you guys here again. I have decided to leave WAY School 2015 thread for good because there are too much negativity there. And after watching the unreleased cut for umbrella scene, I'm glad that they never release that scene. Finally I feel relieved that Tae Kwang didn't end up with Eun Bi because based on the umbrella scene, she's not a good friend at all. Okay, enough about TaeBi because Tae Kwang is the main reason why I watch School 2015.

That umbrella scene.....

Seriously, I was already annoyed with the ending and then they release these deleted scenes...it's like rubbing salt in our open unhealed wound from the last episode. And you are right, Taekwang deserves some one so so so so much better than Eunbi. While watching the show, I kept telling my friends that Taekwang was way too good for her. 

Hell, I wouldn't even call myself Taebi shipper, I am a Taekwang X Happiness shipper :lol:. Which leads to Joy from Red Velvet, whose debut song was Happiness and the name Joy is synonymous to Happiness..hahaha. In my head, here is how School 2015 concludes: Taekwang eventually moves on from Eunbi and Teacher Kim sets a blind date for Taekwang, where he meets Joy... 

One day, Eunbi realizes the importance of Taekwang in her life and calls him. She asks him if they can meet and Taekwang replies "Who Are You?" And somewhere in Seoul, Eunbi cries as Katy Perry's "The one that got away" plays in the background..muhahaha. Okay I am done with my first and last fan fiction . Hope you guys enjoyed it :sweatingbullets: 

LOL!! My stomach hurts when I read your post. I laughs so hard. I really enjoyed it! :wub:

And yes, no more TaeBi shipper. It's all about Sungjae now, and Tae Kwang of course. :lol:

I hope they'll make School 2017 after this and the story is about Tae Kwang only. Because Tae Kwang can shine alone even without Eun Bi. And then your fan fiction as highlighted will become reality. :w00t:

That umbrella scene.....

LOL!! My stomach hurts when I read your post. I laughs so hard. I really enjoyed it! :wub:

And yes, no more TaeBi shipper. It's all about Sungjae now, and Tae Kwang of course. :lol:

I hope they'll make School 2017 after this and the story is about Tae Kwang only. Because Tae Kwang can shine alone even without Eun Bi. And then your fan fiction as highlighted will become reality. :w00t:

I was laughing as I was writing it...hahahha. I should copyright this story incase the School writers are snooping around..lol!

:wub:

Sexy lips. LOL. :sweatingbullets::lol:

Hahahah..Joy likes his sexy lips 

I was searching for some Sungjae song covers on youtube and literally screamed when I found this:

I am a huge fan of DBSK and Rising Sun is one of my old school favs from them. Can't believe Sungjae sang it and he did a good job as well. That song is hard to sing.

hahahahah at Changseob hitting Changmin's high note and Sungjae imitating it in the back. OMG..this is so awesome. I am so glad I found Sungjae and BtoB. They fanboy over DBSK!

Lol that blue shirt is the one Taekwang was wearing in the final episode. 

By the way, please join Btob's fancafe. Here's a simple tutorial :) 

http://btobmel.tumblr.com/post/107310641572/btob-official-fancafe-join-tutorial

So, is he wearing his own outfit for the drama? Or the picture that he just posted was an old picture? :lol:

@melody56 thanks for the tutorial. Will definitely join later :wub:

@winkola please write another fan fiction. I can laugh and release my stress reading your post. I can finally move on from the worst ending of KDrama. LOL.:w00t:

So, is he wearing his own outfit for the drama? Or the picture that he just posted was an old picture? :lol:

@melody56 thanks for the tutorial. Will definitely join later :wub:

@winkola please write another fan fiction. I can laugh and release my stress reading your post. I can finally move on from the worst ending of KDrama. LOL.:w00t:

haha I don't know for sure but he was wearing his own t-shirt in another episode too. This was a fan gift xD 

zAoz2Y.png 

Infant Sungjae :tears: the new album will have an acoustic version of this song!

One of my favorites from BtoB! That 4Minute part was so adorable.

Sungjae is the one in long sleeved grey shirt. 

This is so cheesy and cute..lol. Reminds me of DBSK's Hug MV :lol:

Anyone who would like to watch Sungjae in King of Mask Singer, here is the link for the full episode. Unfortunately without English subtitle. The funniest part is, even though I can't understand Korean but I laughed watching Sungjae's antics. He's the quirky figure that delivers wholeheartedly tones of fun through his carefree and hilarious moments. But he became totally different person when he sings and he managed to captivate the viewers's interest with his utterly intriguing singing skills. I love seeing the viewers's "WOW" reaction when Sungjae sings the duet song with the other female contestant and hits his high note perfectly, it was amazing! Despite his quirky and weird personalities, he have so many potential to be a brilliant entertainer. I think all of his hard work has gained plenty of fans and a recognition for BTOB and I hope this success could help them for their 1st win.

Fighting!! :D

BTW, here's the link:

King of Mask Singer 

BTW, here's the link:

King of Mask Singer 

Thanks for the link! They've subbed the first two episodes so I hope they sub the rest too. Ep 5 is actually only the 1st round of Sungjae's appearance. 2nd and 3rd rounds are in Ep 6. http://www.dramacool.com/king-of-mask-singer-episode-6.html It's actually very difficult to make it to the 3rd round! When he passed the 1st round we had nervously waited for one week for the next episode to confirm Mr. Bee is him lol. It was hard to recognize his voice because he usually changes his voice depending on the song. 

Since there're no subs I'll try to summarize a little:

In the 1st round (Ep 5), I think the judges like the female singer's (Kahi) voice more because they're disappointed when she loses. And one of the judges thinks that his voice "trembles a lot". Probably he was too nervous. 

When the judges try to guess his identity (at around 12:40), Sungjae jokes that his girlfriend is there too. Everyone is shocked of course lol. He says that his girlfriend is the bee pin he's wearing on his jacket. Everyone got super mad at him hahaha

Ep 6 (http://www.dramacool.com/king-of-mask-singer-episode-6.html)

The judges find his 2nd performance better than the 1st. At 13:01, the judge says "I think he's handsome because he has a handsome voice" haha. The same guy then says "He delivered the emotions really well. He probably was a singer in the past, and now is a musical actor"... (I was like "he's just 20 years old" lol.) At 14:22, Kim Gura says "I think he is the sub-sub vocal of an idol group. He might be BTOB's Yook Sungjae". He heard his voice in a few shows before... After he finally wins the 2nd round too, he can't believe it and says he doesn't have strength in his knees anymore. Aww haha. 

After he sang Kim Dong Ryul's "Thanks" in the 3rd round, at 54:15, the judge says "it was really good. Tone, stage manner, high notes and emotions are all perfect". Sadly the other contestant was really good so he lost. When he was about to reveal his face, the judges commented "you worked hard", "I'm curious about him the most". At 59:00, Sandeul asks "Since when you're practicing this song?" He says, "The reason why I decided to become a singer is Kim Dong Ryul sunbae-nim". Then they ask about him being a sub-sub vocal in BTOB lol. He says "I'm the least talented in Btob. I wanted to show that maknae can do this well too." Everyone was probably wondering how good the other members are xD   Then Sandeul says that BTOB members are all very good at singing. At the interview part, he says he knew he would lose at this round when he heard the other singer singing those high notes. And that's all. 

Oops sorry for the long post lol.

Guest orcabear888

BTW, here's the link:

King of Mask Singer 

Thanks for the link! They've subbed the first two episodes so I hope they sub the rest too. Ep 5 is actually only the 1st round of Sungjae's appearance. 2nd and 3rd rounds are in Ep 6. http://www.dramacool.com/king-of-mask-singer-episode-6.html It's actually very difficult to make it to the 3rd round! When he passed the 1st round we had nervously waited for one week for the next episode to confirm Mr. Bee is him lol. It was hard to recognize his voice because he usually changes his voice depending on the song. 

Since there're no subs I'll try to summarize a little:

In the 1st round (Ep 5), I think the judges like the female singer's (Kahi) voice more because they're disappointed when she loses. And one of the judges thinks that his voice "trembles a lot". Probably he was too nervous. 

When the judges try to guess his identity (at around 12:40), Sungjae jokes that his girlfriend is there too. Everyone is shocked of course lol. He says that his girlfriend is the bee pin he's wearing on his jacket. Everyone got super mad at him hahaha

Ep 6 (http://www.dramacool.com/king-of-mask-singer-episode-6.html)

The judges find his 2nd performance better than the 1st. At 13:01, the judge says "I think he's handsome because he has a handsome voice" haha. The same guy then says "He delivered the emotions really well. He probably was a singer in the past, and now is a musical actor"... (I was like "he's just 20 years old" lol.) At 14:22, Kim Gura says "I think he is the sub-sub vocal of an idol group. He might be BTOB's Yook Sungjae". He heard his voice in a few shows before... After he finally wins the 2nd round too, he can't believe it and says he doesn't have strength in his knees anymore. Aww haha. 

After he sang Kim Dong Ryul's "Thanks" in the 3rd round, at 54:15, the judge says "it was really good. Tone, stage manner, high notes and emotions are all perfect". Sadly the other contestant was really good so he lost. When he was about to reveal his face, the judges commented "you worked hard", "I'm curious about him the most". At 59:00, Sandeul asks "Since when you're practicing this song?" He says, "The reason why I decided to become a singer is Kim Dong Ryul sunbae-nim". Then they ask about him being a sub-sub vocal in BTOB lol. He says "I'm the least talented in Btob. I wanted to show that maknae can do this well too." Everyone was probably wondering how good the other members are xD   Then Sandeul says that BTOB members are all very good at singing. At the interview part, he says he knew he would lose at this round when he heard the other singer singing those high notes. And that's all. 

Oops sorry for the long post lol.

that was so cool of you @melody56 thanks!, a sub-sub vocal eh? I'd better check BtoB out...can their vocal line do acapella?

Archived