winkola

I'm sooo not understanding them :P All I can understand is B ... To.... Bee... Two .....:sweatingbullets::blink: anyway the video is cute. I'm not sure but I think they'll be having a btob diary again??? Do you guys/girls know where will they post their video? Sigh~ I wish they'll provide english subs :sweatingbullets:

the video came from this site : tvcast.naver.com

The Beat is their variety show, more like behind the scenes of their activities (MV shooting, fansigns, music show appearances etc.) It will be uploaded on Cube's youtube channel too. This is the 1st season https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHBKZZuA314&list=PLYSuh461tGbRymZ04vTwWtYhVrd6FNJab 

The news said that he already signed some CF contracts and is in talks for others. Phew. People keep posting pics with him on instagram but not sure what he's doing lol. One said it's for a CF. He's wearing a mic in this one though (posted above too), so I'm wondering what it is for https://instagram.com/p/4V65-WAmMN/ ... 

Now that their album is coming they'll be busy with promotions for quite a while. 

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ruby014

I'm sooo not understanding them :P All I can understand is B ... To.... Bee... Two .....:sweatingbullets::blink: anyway the video is cute. I'm not sure but I think they'll be having a btob diary again??? Do you guys/girls know where will they post their video? Sigh~ I wish they'll provide english subs :sweatingbullets:

The Beat is their variety show, more like behind the scenes of their activities (MV shooting, fansigns, music show appearances etc.) It will be uploaded on Cube's youtube channel too. This is the 1st season https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHBKZZuA314&list=PLYSuh461tGbRymZ04vTwWtYhVrd6FNJab 

The news said that he already signed some CF contracts and is in talks for others. Phew. People keep posting pics with him on instagram but not sure what he's doing lol. One said it's for a CF. He's wearing a mic in this one though (posted above too), so I'm wondering what it is for https://instagram.com/p/4V65-WAmMN/ ... 

Now that their album is coming they'll be busy with promotions for quite a while. 

Thank you for the info and link! yay! they provide eng subs! :w00t: yeaaa i think people are just too excited to see him  again on screen :P maybe 1 day ep per week for wgm is not enough for them :P we are sooo thirsty for information he is in demand hahaha

Since there're no subs I'll try to summarize a little:

In the 1st round (Ep 5), I think the judges like the female singer's (Kahi) voice more because they're disappointed when she loses. And one of the judges thinks that his voice "trembles a lot". Probably he was too nervous. 

When the judges try to guess his identity (at around 12:40), Sungjae jokes that his girlfriend is there too. Everyone is shocked of course lol. He says that his girlfriend is the bee pin he's wearing on his jacket. Everyone got super mad at him hahaha

@melody56 Thanks for the summaries, really appreciate it. About his voice that "trembles a lot", I didn't notice at all. Maybe because I'm not a singer. LOL. But for me, he sings better than Kahi. I falls in love with that song and Sungjae's voice immediately after I watched that show. I even memorizes the song now. And when he jokes about his bee pin girlfriend, I just laughed out loud. Sungjae is being Sungjae. LOL.

I laugh so hard because of this post.. It's about a review on comparison between school 2015 and angry mom.. Taebi shipper will like this especially who follow the drama producer..

Hidden Content

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/06/thing-vs-thing-high-school-hell/

nb. I repost it from my post in school 2015 thread

@minibunny Thanks for the link. The reviews made me burst out laughing. I can't even feel sorry for Eun Bi because they says harsh things about Eun Bi (I think she deserve it, LOL). I think I have already said this, but I want to say it again because of the trauma after watching School 2015 and yes @ruby014 I can feel you. The only reason Tae Kwang don't get the girl is that he deserve someone better. He may not get the girl in the end as Tae Kwang, but he surely gained plenty of fans and recognition as BTOB Yook Sungjae.

The only reason I don't hate School 2015 is because Sungjae's character and acting as Tae Kwang. So much potential. He (and his character) stole the hearts of most of the viewers. He's the gem of the drama and I really hope that I can see Sungjae as the lead soon! Maybe in School 2017? But this time please change the problematic writers (they should send them to the mental hospital, not Tae Kwang) and just focus on the story about Tae Kwang and the Math Teacher. Their bromance is so adorable to watch.

@orcabear888 same here. The last time I watch episode 15 and 16 during the live streaming. And until now, I still don't have the guts to watch it with subtitle. I don't want to ruin my emotion and I afraid I can get distracted thinking about the stupid ending. The ending pretty much describes the writers though - stupid, crazy, drunk, lazy and many more I couldn't list it all. :crazy::vicx::angry::tears::o

Sorry for the long and rude post about the writers. :sweatingbullets:

Until then, let's enjoy this fan cam video of Sungjae and BTOB singing Hello Mello. My current favorite. Sungjae looks manly during this time (2013). Can't believe he's only 20 years old this year. :lol:

Look at his face :w00t:

And again, sorry for the long post :sweatingbullets:

@winkola  and i thought this thread went missing whew it's now under KPOP :)

I meant to create this thread under Kpop before but I messed up :sweatingbullets: so I asked to move it to Kpop 

I hope is not out-topic since it still a little bit related to YSJ..

I laugh so hard because of this post.. It's about a review on comparison between school 2015 and angry mom.. Taebi shipper will like this especially who follow the drama producer..

Hidden Content

I am sorry but I laughed more than I should have :lol: They are so funny!

people still can't get over the ending of WAY SCHOOL 2015...haha and i still haven't downloaded the last 2 episodes...i just can't make myself do it...ANGRY MOM is great though

honestly, I can't even have the courage to watch the show again hahaha no replays for me hahaha I only watch taebi fmv on youtube ... I'm scared to play episode 1 again hahahaha I'm not sure why ...is this called trauma LOL 

am not even listening anymore to the OST not even RESET :(

LOL...this is the first drama where I refuse to watch the last episodes with subtitle. TOO MUCH HEARTBREAK! And a spin off with Taekwang and his life after high school would be so freaking awesome, but that probably will never happen :(

YAYY!!! More Sungjae for us :D

Since there're no subs I'll try to summarize a little:

In the 1st round (Ep 5), I think the judges like the female singer's (Kahi) voice more because they're disappointed when she loses. And one of the judges thinks that his voice "trembles a lot". Probably he was too nervous. 

When the judges try to guess his identity (at around 12:40), Sungjae jokes that his girlfriend is there too. Everyone is shocked of course lol. He says that his girlfriend is the bee pin he's wearing on his jacket. Everyone got super mad at him hahaha

@melody56 Thanks for the summaries, really appreciate it. About his voice that "trembles a lot", I didn't notice at all. Maybe because I'm not a singer. LOL. But for me, he sings better than Kahi. I falls in love with that song and Sungjae's voice immediately after I watched that show. I even memorizes the song now. And when he jokes about his bee pin girlfriend, I just laughed out loud. Sungjae is being Sungjae. LOL.

Hidden Content

@minibunny Thanks for the link. The reviews made me burst out laughing. I can't even feel sorry for Eun Bi because they says harsh things about Eun Bi (I think she deserve it, LOL). I think I have already said this, but I want to say it again because of the trauma after watching School 2015 and yes @ruby014 I can feel you. The only reason Tae Kwang don't get the girl is that he deserve someone better. He may not get the girl in the end as Tae Kwang, but he surely gained plenty of fans and recognition as BTOB Yook Sungjae.

The only reason I don't hate School 2015 is because Sungjae's character and acting as Tae Kwang. So much potential. He (and his character) stole the hearts of most of the viewers. He's the gem of the drama and I really hope that I can see Sungjae as the lead soon! Maybe in School 2017? But this time please change the problematic writers (they should send them to the mental hospital, not Tae Kwang) and just focus on the story about Tae Kwang and the Math Teacher. Their bromance is so adorable to watch.

@orcabear888 same here. The last time I watch episode 15 and 16 during the live streaming. And until now, I still don't have the guts to watch it with subtitle. I don't want to ruin my emotion and I afraid I can get distracted thinking about the stupid ending. The ending pretty much describes the writers though - stupid, crazy, drunk, lazy and many more I couldn't list it all. :crazy::vicx::angry::tears::o

Sorry for the long and rude post about the writers. :sweatingbullets:

Until then, let's enjoy this fan cam video of Sungjae and BTOB singing Hello Mello. My current favorite. Sungjae looks manly during this time (2013). Can't believe he's only 20 years old this year. :lol:

Look at his face :w00t:

And again, sorry for the long post :sweatingbullets:

OMG That photo of Sungjae..lol. Completely matches his personality along with that bee mask..hahaha! And I loved his rendition of this song. Hopefully they will sell it on iTune. 

@zaireen yes that article also made my day.. Me too, I don't even feel have a slight remorse for Eun Bi,since she kind of deserve it LOL!.. The only thing I hate is the ending but it doesn't matter anymore because that drama make me recognize Sungjae.. and I really wish to see him lead in another drama with another writer (not that 'satan' writers) and please please make him end up with the girl he likes.. I watched plus nine boys and in the end he didn't end up with the girl he likes..

For me Sungjae is kind of antique, he has this unique sense of humor and quirky personality but when he has to perform or act, suddenly he change to someone else.. the more I know about him, the more I surprise, he only 21 (korean age) but he has enormous talent.. and thanks to him, I also start to become melody.. haha

@winkola @orcabear888 @ruby014 I don't ever think to watch it again from the beginning and I listen only to ost that sungjae sang, the other ost I already delete it haha.. this is my first drama trauma so when this kind of article show up, I am glad that many people agree with me and I laugh so hard.. I really can't wait to see sungjae in another drama, it's not that I don't enjoy his reality show and btob comeback, I do love it actually..but I really like to see him act more..

@zaireen yes that article also made my day.. Me too, I don't even feel have a slight remorse for Eun Bi,since she kind of deserve it LOL!.. The only thing I hate is the ending but it doesn't matter anymore because that drama make me recognize Sungjae.. and I really wish to see him lead in another drama with another writer (not that 'satan' writers) and please please make him end up with the girl he likes.. I watched plus nine boys and in the end he didn't end up with the girl he likes..

For me Sungjae is kind of antique, he has this unique sense of humor and quirky personality but when he has to perform or act, suddenly he change to someone else.. the more I know about him, the more I surprise, he only 21 (korean age) but he has enormous talent.. and thanks to him, I also start to become melody.. haha

I don't ever think to watch it again from the beginning and I listen only to ost that sungjae sang, the other ost I already delete it haha.. this is my first drama trauma so when this kind of article show up, I am glad that many people agree with me and I laugh so hard.. I really can't wait to see sungjae in another drama, it's not that I don't enjoy his reality show and btob comeback, I do love it actually..but I really like to see him act more..

I love everything you wrote! And a very well said for the highlighted parts. He totally became different person when he performs or acts.

P/s: @minibunny great to see you here :D

Just want to share this article translation - trans. cr; mellostop @ tumblr / source cr; tenasia 

150626 - Best Cover Songs Picked by BTOB, Whatever Song It Is, ‘It’s Okay’

To explain all the skills of BTOB, my hands would hurt. With Seo Eunkwang-Lee Changsub-Lim Hyunsik-Yook Sungjae as the vocal line and Jung Ilhoon-Lee Minhyuk-Peniel as the rapper line, they all show a full amount of abilities without any member being a hole. Idol groups usually pick their roles of main vocal, in charge of dancing, in charge of visuals, and have a separation of abilities, but BTOB doesn’t have that bias and shows off their abilities for each member.

Recently, Yook Sungjae had appeared on MBC ‘Masked Singer’ and showed his abilities as the sub-vocalist, which also brought up curiosity towards the skills of BTOB as a whole. If I were to gather up all the songs that BTOB have covered up till now, it would reach around 100. That just shows that BTOB are skilled idols to the point where they are able to express any song, any genre in their colors. Among those many cover songs, what could be the one where BTOB’s essence can be felt? We have gathered the best cover songs chosen by BTOB personally.

# Yook Sungjae: Lee Seungchul’s 'Western Sky’
Sungjae:
 It was the hardest song yet. That’s why, when covering this song, I think that my skills improved a lot. I remember purposely taking parts that I felt I wouldn’t be able to do and kept practicing till I was able to do them.

It’s a song that BTOB’s vocal line have shown often on various radios. This is a song tht Ulala Session had made a hot topic as they reinterpreted it on Mnet 'Superstar K3’, and is a difficult song that you cannot challenge with just a fair amount of skills. The parts were evenly divided between the four members, and you are able to check how high notes are done by the vocal line members. It’s a song where BTOB’s vocal line abilities are truly shown. Lim Hyunsik’s small narration also stands out.

If a sudden thirst to know more about BTOB formed after looking at all the cover songs recommended by the BTOB members, then I suggest looking up the following words on portal sites. These are the best cover songs suggested by a reporter. 'BTOB Butterfly Grave’, 'Lee Changsub Knot’, 'Lim Hyunsik Moondance’, 'BTOB For 1000 Days’, 'Jung Ilhoon If I Die Tomorrow’, 'BTOB I Dislike You’, just all the songs on 'I’ll Be Your Melody’. The skilled idols, BTOB, will reveal their first official album, 'Complete’ on the 29th and will be reconfirming their skills once again through their title song, 'Are You Okay’.

Here's the video of BTOB singing "Western Sky"

And you guys should watch these live performances by BTOB at Immortal Songs. It was an amazing performance! Here's the links:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TtwqZR8Z_no

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzxTFuvcj0o

:wub:

Link for article http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/25/btobs-yook-sungjae-serenades-red-velvets-joy-with-romantic-song/

BTOB’s Yook Sungjae Serenades Red Velvet’s Joy with Romantic Song

BTOB’s Yook Sungjae Serenades Red Velvet’s Joy with Romantic Song

BTOB member Yook Sungjae will be gifting his on-screen wife, Red Velvet’s Joy, with a romantic serenade on the next episode of “We Got Married.”

On the upcoming June 27 broadcast of MBC’s virtual marriage program “We Got Married,” cameras will be following Sungjae and Joy on their second meeting.

After appearing before Sungjae as his surprise present on the last episode of the show, it is said that the two went to a quiet café to talk with each other. Sungjae confessed that he wasn’t sure what to call Joy by, so they went on to decide a nickname for one another.

When asked what nickname he wants for the both of them, Sungjae suggested, “Husband” and “Wife,” to which they reacted shyly, as they just met.

Soon afterward, Sungjae revealed his special gift for Joy—earrings in the shape of a microphone. Joy became flustered upon seeing the present, as she confessed that she does not have her ears pierced.

However, Sungjae swiftly dealt with the unexpected situation by singing a romantic song he prepared just for Joy.

Meanwhile, Sungjae and Joy’s second date is set to air on June 27 at 5 p.m. (KST).

Source (1)

LOL the hashtag #poorguy :lol:

Link for article http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/94639/redvelvet-joy-btob-yooksungjae-wegotmarried

Red Velvet′s Joy Takes BTOB′s Yook Sung Jae to Get Laser Hair Removal

RatingRating moreOne Star

2015.06.26 11:54  Newsen Lee So Dam

BTOB′s Yook Sung Jae and Red Velvet′s Joy will go on their second date on MBC′s We Got Married

The couple meets at a dermatologist′s office, where the charmingly staightforward Joy says, "You look so cute today, I missed you," upon seeing Yook Sung Jae. However, Yook Sung Jae appeared just as nervous and didn′t know what to do with himself as he did on the first date. 

Red Velvet′s Joy Takes BTOB′s Yook Sung Jae to Get Laser Hair Removal

When Yook Sung Jae asked why they were at a dermatologist′s office of all places, Joy hinted that a lot of people go to water parks in the summer. At the point, the only words that came to Yook Sung Jae′s mind was ′laser hair removal.′ Taken aback, Yook Sung Jae quickly said his heart wasn′t ready and rubbed his legs uneasily. 

The cute couple′s second date will air on We Got Married on June 27 at 5 p.m. KST.

Photo credit: MBC

P/s: Sorry for spamming this thread today :sweatingbullets:

LOL... His pimple from School 2015 still there.. :lol:

Link http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/26/yook-sungjae-not-ready-for-laser-hair-removal-on-we-got-married/

Yook Sungjae Not Ready for Laser Hair Removal on “We Got Married”

Yook Sungjae Not Ready for Laser Hair Removal on “We Got Married”

BTOB’Yook Sungjae and Red Velvet’Joy are set to have their second meeting on MBC’s “We Got Married.”

The new couple meet for their second date at a dermatologist’s office in Seoul. A charmingly straightforward Joy then expresses her happiness at meeting with Yook Sunjae again, saying, “You look really cute today,” and “I missed you.”

Yook Sungjae, on the other hand, is as nervous as the first time the two met and doesn’t know quite what to do. He then asks Joy what what they are doing meeting in a dermatology clinic, to which Joy hints that people often visit water parks in the summer time.

At that moment, Yook Sungjae realizes that he is there for laser hair removal. Saying he is not ready, a flustered Yook Sungjae begins to nervously rub his legs.

Fans can catch the full second meeting of Yook Sungjae and Joy when “We Got Married” airs on June 27 at 5 p.m. KST.

Source: (1)

@minibunny glad to hear that and I can't wait for WGM too. Sungjoy couple are so adorable. I love how straightforward Joy with Sungjae and he becomes clueless sometimes. So cute!!
Don't worry, there's always news about Sungjae every single day.

So sad that we won't be able to see Sungjae on the next season of A Song For You. :tears:

I watch AS4Y because of him, so I guess I won't watch it anymore. :( 

I still remember Sungjae's cute hiccup when he eats spicy food. :wub:

Link http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/27/red-velvets-joy-asks-yook-sungjae-to-remove-armpit-hair-on-we-got-married/

Red Velvet’s Joy Asks Yook Sungjae to Remove His Armpit Hair on “We Got Married”

Red Velvet’s Joy Asks Yook Sungjae to Remove His Armpit Hair on “We Got Married”

The June 27 episode of MBC’s “We Got Married” showed viewers part of Red Velvet’s Joy and BTOB Yook Sungjae’s second date.

The pair meet at a dermatology clinic in Seoul. While the show had teased viewers earlier with information concerning Joy’s straightforward comments to her husband and Yook Sungjae nervously rubbing his legs in anticipation of laser hair removal, the episode revealed more.

Seeing her husband’s reaction, Joy asks if another area would be better. Yook Sungjae becomes even more flustered as he thinks about other possible areas like his armpits. Proving to be a doting husband, he says, “I did think that I would have to do it someday.” But he is not completely thrilled as he asks, “Who does laser hair removal when they first meet someone?”

Joy YookSungJae2

The pair laugh at his comments and Joy confesses, “It was a joke. I didn’t know you would fall so easily for it.”

Source (1) (2)

Well done Sungjae a.k.a Tae Kwang :lol:

Who cares if you did not win the heart of Eun Bi when you stole the hearts of Noonas around the world. :w00t:

Best K-Drama OSTs Of June 2015

BY Adrienne Stanley | Jun 27, 2015 11:25 AM EDT

BtoB's Yook Sungjae performed 'Love Song' for 'Who Are You: School 2015.'

(Photo : KBS )

One of the best K-Drama original soundtrack (OST) releases of June 2015 was "Love Song," performed by BtoB's Yook for "Who Are You: School 2015." Yook starred in the teen series as Gong Tae Kwang, the son of a famous actress and the director of Sekang High School. In the end, Tae Kwang did not win the heart of Lee Eun Bi (Kim So Hyun), the girl he continuously struggled to defend. "Love Song" reflects the conflicted feelings possessed by Tae Kwang, as he realized that Eun Bi was more interested in Han Yi An (Nam Joo Hyuk).

At minute 0:21, Sungjae uses his bag to cover Joy's legs because she's wearing short skirt. Seems like the quirky/weird Sungjae has changed to gentleman Sungjae. Can't you be any cuter, Sungjae? :wub:

And Joy is so straight forward, she said "I miss you". So cute! 

BTOB's Sungjae and Red Velvet's Joy got into the topic of ideal types on the June 27 installment of 'We Got Married'.

Sungjae asked Joy to choose between him and his rival played by Nam Joo Hyuk in the drama 'Who Are You', and Joy responded smartly, "It's just you, oppa." The BTOB member then questioned her about her ideal type, and she answered, "I like someone who fits well with me. I hope he doesn't look at other people. You're close to my ideal type."

Joy didn't stop expressing herself there, revealing that when she found out Sungjae was her partner on the show she was a little excited. She explained, "One of the reasons I like you is because you're a good singer." Sungjae commented, "Joy expresses herself well. What she says isn't a big deal, but she gives me confidence." To show his appreciation, Sungjae prepared a romantic song for Joy.

What do you think about the Joy-Sungjae couple so far? 

Archived