winkola

Yook Sungjae Reassures Joy When She Worries About His Soaring Popularity

Yook Sungjae Reassures Joy When She Worries About His Soaring Popularity

Red Velvet’s Joy revealed that she was worried about Yook Sungjae’s soaring popularity.

On the episode of MBC’s “We Got Married” aired on June 27, Joy and Yook Sungjae meet for the first time.

While the two eat a shaved ice dessert together, Joy teases, “Can’t you honestly feel your popularity increasing these days? Didn’t you post something on your Twitter about it already?”

In response, Yook Sungjae humbly replies, “I’m just so grateful. I don’t think of myself as a celebrity. I want to be more of a friend to you.”

Joy gives an honest reply to Yook Sungjae’s sincere response, saying, “I’m worried because you’re so popular.” He comforts her, saying, “Don’t worry. I’m blind to everything else. I won’t be looking elsewhere.” Joy pauses before she asks, “Where will you be looking at?”

Yook Sungjae stares into her eyes before answering, “I’ll only keep my eye on where I’m looking at right now.”

Link: http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/27/yook-sungjae-reassures-joy-when-she-worries-about-his-soaring-popularity/

Good thing that this show is very popular lol there're many english articles about it. Sungjae's "I'll keep my eye on where I'm looking at right now" somehow reminded me of one of Taekwang's epic lines "I only think of you when I'm not looking" haha I don't know why... When Sungjae says it it sounds a bit cheesy though. :P But these two are really adorable on this show. I loved Sungjae's serenade song :wub:

Less than 24 hours to BTOB's comeback song. Btw there'll be a live event on Naver today at 11 pm KST, they'll sing the songs one hour before the release https://youtu.be/PxGxxXM-sXs

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ii9i9i9.jpg

Osen - Naver: 'We Got Married' Yook Sung Jae   Joy's cringey advisory that'll make your hands and toes curl

2. [+897, -62] Sung Jae's acting has gotten better

3. [+610, -95] Joy and Sung Jae infuse such a fresh vibe to the show. She compliments Yook Sung Jae-ssi and he treats her well. Hoping that their career would benefit from WGM.

5. [+78, -20] Yook Sung Jae's charming and so is Joy. It's only a business relationship and since they've started it already, I'm just hoping that everything goes smooth for them while on the show

6. [+27, -4] They're adorable. Sung Jae's ears and neck turn red when he's shy.... Started to watch WGM because of Sung Jae~^^

cr kkuljaem

Lets hope that SungJoy couple's time in WGM will be a smooth sail and will bring positive impact on their career. Sungjae is getting lots of love from the international fans due to School 2015 and now WGM..I am so happy for him!!! This is just the start for his very promising career and future. 

Good thing that this show is very popular lol there're many english articles about it. Sungjae's "I'll keep my eye on where I'm looking at right now" somehow reminded me of one of Taekwang's epic lines "I only think of you when I'm not looking" haha I don't know why... When Sungjae says it it sounds a bit cheesy though. :P But these two are really adorable on this show. I loved Sungjae's serenade song :wub:

Less than 24 hours to BTOB's comeback song. Btw there'll be a live event on Naver today at 11 pm KST, they'll sing the songs one hour before the release https://youtu.be/PxGxxXM-sXs

"I'll keep my eye on where I'm looking at right now"

LOL. He does sounds like Tae Kwang. He still filming for School 2015 when he met Joy for the first time, right? I got this feeling that Sungjae borrowed those line from Tae Kwang. But it's not a bad thing though. Despite his shyness, he managed to say those cheesy words just to entertain us, the viewers. He did a good job and he keeps promoting BTOB in this show.

@melody56 "It's Okay" sounds really good. I really love Changsub's voice and Changsub, LOL. If only I can watch the live event too. :(

Guest ruby014

Its here!!! :wub::wub: BtoB "It's okay music video" 

after watching the mv :D:D

awww about Sungjae's story on the mv I think its a message for the fans... I guess Sungjae will concentrate on music from now on ... if I am not mistaken he left tae kwang graduation certificate of school 2015 behind (can anyone see what he got? I think kim so hyun got charming girl for eun bi... how about taekwang?) and he only took the music sheets ...I guess ... It's Okay... he is a singer first than an actor (hehehe I tried to insert the title of the song haha) I guess I just need to wait for him on a new drama show for a looong time (I have waited for a long time for ksh to have a lead role ...I think I can wait patiently for him too:P haha ) I love the music and mv :wub: Fighting Sungjae! Go for #1 BtoB! Lets Vote vote melodies! :w00t: 

I love it!! The MV is awesome and they all sound so great! Sungjae is looking so adorable in his fisherman hat and that look at the end hahahha.

tumblr_nqnvodwNQl1rog2c1o1_500.gif

cr:ofrecklessandthebrave

They were trending in Twitter, Naver and Melon!!!

They trended worldwide on Twitter as well!!  So proud of these boys. Their first #1 and hopefully many many more. I can almost taste their first win. I wonder if Sungjae will cry if they win. I want to see crying Sungjae LOL. 
Here is the live performance of It's Okay:
Their vocal is just amazing and Sungjae looks so blissful singing. I love his voice and tone :wub: 

They have fan signing tomorrow! Can't wait to see many beautiful photos of Sungjae!

English translation to It's Okay

Do your shoulders feel heavy

It isn’t east to put down that heavy luggage, right

Someone said this before

When your dreams feel far,

then take a break for a bit before going

Are you tired from the same lifestyle every day

Just who is that for

You’ll end up falling down anyways

When you’re having a tough time, and think that you’re alone

listen to this song

Look forward to it, the melody that you enjoyed listening to woo woo

The voice that would come out on a radio oh

All I can do are these song lyrics

Even if you’re having a tough time, it’s okay it’s okay it’s okay

It’s going to go well

I believe in you

It’s been 3 years, living the life

where no one wants me

I wondered if I should just go to the army,

and told my parents, but

they just said one thing, “Sigh”

That’s why I couldn’t say anything

I got fired from the part-time job I was doing

Well, yesterday my friend who was

right about to be discharged from the army came out on a break

What he said was that it’s scary

Forgot everything he learned in college

A generation where a million people are unemployed

I don’t really know about that, but

I wish that that was rather the balance in my bank account

The loud alarm sound pushes me starting from early morning

The house that I left almost forcibly seems like being on the edge of a cliff without any space

What am I doing, no, what should I be doing

An answerless echo

Why do I have to be hit outside and

then release my anger on something that doesn’t deserve it

A wandering small paper boat 

on top of a voyage without any coordinates

I forcibly swallow back my tears

and now my deep sigh becomes a habit

I know it, that I’m like a fool

Acting like I’m okay in front of other

You, who used to be so cheerful without any faults

Where are you now

It’s going to go well

I believe in you

The family that I love, my friends who are like family

The last time I saw their faces was

after we said let’s go out to eat sometime

It wouldn’t be bad to take a break sometimes

Then I wouldn’t be lonely right now

Although the song is nearing its end,

there’s still so much I haven’t been able to say

Everyone probably has the same mind as me

It’s going to go well

I believe in you

trans. cr; mellostop 

I am sure many of us can relate to the lyrics. it's very touching and beautiful

Wow congratulation for many #1 in many chart,I hope they can sustained their position..I like so much the mv and the song it's okay.. their voice are so good..

I haven't found the subbed version but this video is about Sungjae, Changsub and Eunkwang reenacting Gong Taekwang..

credit: jjang

I also like their insane acoustic version, it really show their amazing vocal..

credit :PreciousYou

Guest ruby014

I love this video love-onion-head-emoticon.gif their team work really shows in this video serenade-onion-head-emoticon.gif when changsub made a mistake? (am I right?) leader tried to make light of it and then  maknae always follows leader's example until they tried to rap lol sooooo cutieeee love how Sungjae tried to rap hahaha wow1-onion-head-emoticon.gif then everybody changes their position hahahaha the rappers tried to sing (ilhoon! min hyuk! especially peniel!!) waaaa love this video I can't help but smile just like how hyunshik smile waiting-onion-head-emoticon.gif at the entire duration of this video! awww I think this video is fun because of leader eun kwang hehe he really is a good leader wew-onion-head-emoticon.gif You can really see every member is having fun here ! this is really fun :D okay I'll stop now hehe I just lurrrrve this hehe

Guest ruby014

BtoB Showcase (just wanna share haha no eng subs :(  )

BtoB "It's Okay" (they have a dance choreo for this song :D)

BTOB are the new models for Elite uniform. Coincidentally, Kim Sohyun posted on her instagram today and two days ago that she's filming for Elite Uniform. She worked with them before too and was modelling with the boy group Winner. So this might be a Eunbi x Taekwang reunion :D 

ANONYMOUS ASKED:
can you explain the music video?

i’ll translate things in the music video that may clear up some situations!

the music video first starts off with:

tumblr_inline_nqoqcwzF9R1r2zn28_500.png

dj ilhoon is reading this story which says:

i am an average 21 year old university student. like my parents said, we grow while passing through the many doors called life, i have been running forth towards the door called entrance exams for 6 years without looking at anything else. however, as soon as i pass by that door, i decided to stand still for a bit in front of the door called employment. although people say that you can only succeed by clearing through that door as quick as possible, i didn’t think that that was my idea of success. i’m currently standing on a road right now. i don’t see a door and i don’t know what the end has to offer. and, whether or not this road is the right road… and i’m not even sure whether or not this is the road that i want. however, i am standing on this road with my will. 

last line is a cue line: “music begins to overlap over ilhoon’s voice”

the next scene is sungjae’s:

tumblr_inline_nqoqneMP4Y1r2zn28_500.png

he receives this which is a certificate of entry for the applied music major at a college (also cleverly named ‘youth college’), and he is also holding some empty music sheets along with that paper. then he eats a big meal and heads out on a walking tour that crosses nationwide.

peniel was explained in news articles that he would play a firefighter who continues to dilligently work hard, but withholds a certain scar. i’m guessing the scenario that happened to him in the music video may be said scar. 

changsub was also explained to be someone who is starting up their own business, which is his chicken business. but the meanbutt man just shuts the door in his face, which kind of sets the preposition that things aren’t going so hot. 

eunkwang’s scenario, i think, it’s exactly as they described in articles - that he plays someone who is trying to balance both working at a library while studying for exams. 

for hyunsik, the art teacher for his class tells him that he can come back once he gets the money needed for the class

now to minhyuk, he’s holding these papers:

tumblr_inline_nqor2zHPpM1r2zn28_500.png

which are a stack of job employment applications. and he’s off to a date with his girlfriend who pulls up the menu and he feels around for the money in his pockets. she then tells him that he has to buy her more delicious foods when he gets a job, but for now, food is on her today.  

then we come back to dj ilhoon who is reading a card sent in as a radio story that says:

tumblr_inline_nqor7alvl51r2zn28_500.png

i recently broke up with the person i love. although it wasn’t easy having to break-up with the person i love, i had no other choice. i felt like a fool waiting for someone who was chased down by work 24 hours, and i had a lot of pride too. that’s why i complained, got angry, and even initiated our break up. but… as time passed by, i only became sorry towards that person. without knowing their efforts in trying to find time in between, i felt like i was only thinking about myself. if that person happens to hear this story right now, do you think a chance will be given to me?

and by ilhoon’s much shown angst, it’s assumed that the person talked about in the letter is him

by this moment everyone is reaching a certain climax:

ilhoon in frustration with the ring, sungjae reaching a point of being too tired to continue on with his trek and his lack of water, eunkwanghaving water spilled on his notes after trying to sneakily study during work, peniel being frustrated while a firefighter peer watches him, 

hyunsik putting flyers on cars (most likely as a little job to make money for his art class) but some irritated man appears and hyunsik is not having it (while his art teacher watches from far away)

then minhyuk appears with his girlfriend and decides to break it off with her. “let’s stop this” and girlfriend replies with “you must be tired from studying, huh? don’t worry too much! there will be good news soon. you’re working hard right now” and minhyuk: “just stop it. my studies aren’t going well because of you” and she just hugs him 

which begins to start the idea that “It’s Okay” surrounds around. the lyrics that go: “Even if you’re having a tough time, it’s okay it’s okay it’s okay. It’s going to go well”

rain appears for sungjae who needed water

changsub seems to be doing better with his business as he:

tastes a bunch of sauces and writes down ways to improve his chicken 

(ie: “make sure the chicken doesn’t burn” is what he writes…)

tumblr_inline_nqorwbo4gw1r2zn28_500.png

and he creates floor plans of what looks like how he wants the shop modeled

tumblr_inline_nqorxkh41C1r2zn28_500.png

and the person who was in the accident (correct me if i’m wrong), comes to thank the firefighters and peniel included :-)

eunkwang is seen studying as even as the supervisor (person who kept giving him an eye) sees him, he continues to let him study and he focuses on his work

and it can be seen that he got into/is currently in law school

tumblr_inline_nqos2hRLas1r2zn28_500.png

back to changsub: he’s seen to have received rights over the facility and has signed an agreement form for his shop (what a happy lil bb this made me cry)

tumblr_inline_nqos56GeoD1r2zn28_500.png

and minhyuk can be seen in a suit which is implied that he finally got that job he’s been striving for as he also pays, not letting his girlfriend pay. 

while hyunsik is back in class :-)

sungjae’s back to eating at a cafe where the girlfriend who sent ilhoon that card works at. ilhoon gives her the ring and we all commence the sungjae face

tumblr_inline_nqos9g8oi31r2zn28_500.png

and lastly, sungjae has finally finished filling in his blank composition papers. and they are now filled with the notes for “It’s Okay” 

and yes

I love this video love-onion-head-emoticon.gif their team work really shows in this video serenade-onion-head-emoticon.gif when changsub made a mistake? (am I right?) leader tried to make light of it and then  maknae always follows leader's example until they tried to rap lol sooooo cutieeee love how Sungjae tried to rap hahaha wow1-onion-head-emoticon.gif then everybody changes their position hahahaha the rappers tried to sing (ilhoon! min hyuk! especially peniel!!) waaaa love this video I can't help but smile just like how hyunshik smile waiting-onion-head-emoticon.gif at the entire duration of this video! awww I think this video is fun because of leader eun kwang hehe he really is a good leader wew-onion-head-emoticon.gif You can really see every member is having fun here ! this is really fun :D okay I'll stop now hehe I just lurrrrve this hehe

I think Changsub cracked his voice and all BTOB's members laughs and says "It's Okay". They are just too adorable I must say.:wub:
I love BTOB the most compared to others group because they didn't focus much about sexy dance or revealing too much skins. Their dance is different compared to others group and it is so enjoyable to watch. Their voices? I don't have any words to describes how good are these boys.
And one more thing, these boys are not normal. Just take a look at their weird and abnormal pose during press conference or etc. They aren't scare to make ugly faces or doing weird things as long as they can entertain the viewers. But once they performs on stage, they became totally different persons and acts serious. So, it's okay to be weird and abnormal. Because that's what make we love them. :lol:

BTOB are the new models for Elite uniform. Coincidentally, Kim Sohyun posted on her instagram today and two days ago that she's filming for Elite Uniform. She worked with them before too and was modelling with the boy group Winner. So this might be a Eunbi x Taekwang reunion :D 

Sorry out of topic but here's Kim So Hyun IG update on the school uniform's filming. Any similarities with BTOB's elite uniform?

She said something about shooting for school uniform

For these two updates, she said it's not a movie shooting and it will be revealed soon.

Her relationship with Yi Ahn must be not going so well and she regretted that she didn't accept Tae Kwang's feeling. Now she's chasing Tae Kwang around and her texts and calls are annoying Tae Kwang (LOL, this is what Tae Kwang said to Eun Bi in episode 3 when they first met at the rooftop). Just kidding guys! :w00t:

Okay, enough about Eun Bi and Tae Kwang because I still have my trauma with School 2015.

Lets talk about real life, I just love how Kim So Hyun update her IG and twitter about BTOB's COMPLETE album. She is so adorable and very supportive of her friends.

Sorry out of topic but here's Kim So Hyun IG update on the school uniform's filming. Any similarities with BTOB's elite uniform?

Both are models for Elite Uniform. hahaaa 

I wish they filmed the endorsement together so that i can see sungjae and sohyun reunion moment >.<

Because previous models (Kim Sohyun & Winner, and others) filmed it together. And so far, out of all Korean uniform endorsement i saw, the male and female models filmed together with friendly pose. Like this

11176380_1441536392812156_872182982_n.jp

Here's pic of BTOB having photoshoot for Elite Uniform.

Edit : Oops.. i just realize someone posted pic of btob photoshoot for elite uniform already. Haha

Yook Sungjae to Appear on “1 vs. 100″ Along With SISTAR’s Bora

It has been revealed that BTOB member Yook Sungjae has taken part inKBS2 game show “1 vs. 100.”

According to a variety of sources, the singer participated in filming for the show on June 28 as its main player, a first for any BTOB member. Following up his recent television appearances on MBC’s “King of Mask Singer” and KBS2drama “Who Are You,” Yook Sungjae is said to have participated in the show’s quiz and talk portions amicably and modestly.

After being praised on “King of Mask Singer” for sounding like Kim Dong Ryul, Yook Sungjae once again shows off his skills by singing “Should I Say I Love You Again” during the show. He then follows that up by giving fans a taste of BTOB’s new track “It’s Okay.”

Meanwhile, SISTAR’s Bora is also reported to have taken part in the show’s filming as a main contestant. Fans can catch the “1 vs. 100” episode featuring Yook Sung Jae and Bora when it airs on July 7 at 8:55 p.m., KST.

Source: (1)

@sheargwyz I am imagining that So Hyun and Sung jae holding hands while filming the endorsement. :wub:

I don't know if someone has shared this before, but it's a good article about Sung Jae. :wub:

BTOB’s Yook Sungjae Breaks Idol Singing Stereotypes on “King of Mask Singer”

BTOB’s Yook Sungjae Breaks Idol Singing Stereotypes on “King of Mask Singer”

BTOB’Yook Sungjae wowed the crowd with the singing skills when he masked his identity as Mr. Bee.

On the episode of MBC’s “King of Mask Singer” aired on May 10, the third champion singer is chosen through an intense semi-final and final competition.

In order to choose the opponent for finalist Gold Lacquer, Mr. Bee and Sky Lark compete against each other in the semi final. Mr. Bee sings “Gratitude,” while Sky Lark sings “I Will Show You.”

yook sung jae mask 2

Mr. Bee is forced to reveal his identity after losing the competition. Surprisingly, he is unmasked to be Yook Sungjae, bringing all the judges to a shock.

Towards the judges, he says, “I’m the least talented out of BTOB. I’ve been trying to follow the other older members since I was young. I wanted to show everyone what the youngster is truly capable of.”

Source (1)

I just watched BTOB showcase performing It's okay  but the audio's muted because of copyright :tears: should have watched it sooner

It has been revealed that BTOB member Yook Sungjae has taken part inKBS2 game show “1 vs. 100.”

According to a variety of sources, the singer participated in filming for the show on June 28 as its main player, a first for any BTOB member. Following up his recent television appearances on MBC’s “King of Mask Singer” and KBS2drama “Who Are You,” Yook Sungjae is said to have participated in the show’s quiz and talk portions amicably and modestly.

After being praised on “King of Mask Singer” for sounding like Kim Dong Ryul, Yook Sungjae once again shows off his skills by singing “Should I Say I Love You Again” during the show. He then follows that up by giving fans a taste of BTOB’s new track “It’s Okay.”

Meanwhile, SISTAR’s Bora is also reported to have taken part in the show’s filming as a main contestant. Fans can catch the “1 vs. 100” episode featuring Yook Sung Jae and Bora when it airs on July 7 at 8:55 p.m., KST.

Source: (1)

@sheargwyz I am imagining that So Hyun and Sung jae holding hands while filming the endorsement. :wub:

actually, me too :wub:  hahaaaa

yes sungjae singing again on variety show :wub:  gotta watch that~ 

Guest ruby014

ooohhh how I wish this is true huhuhuhu but i dont want to expect too much hahaha kbs destroyed my positive perspective about Taebi ...instead of #IBELIEVE I now usually sing #IFEAR lol it also doesn't help that the other guy's fanbase is too harsh in declaring their love for their ship against the gentle Taebi shippers lol I feel that if I say Taebi is possible they will attack me (they might be here right now in ninja mode constructing evil plans haha*** such funny little evil plotters haha) LOL the show and the other fans scarred my innocent mind hahahahaha actually School 2015 reminded me of Memories in Bali (tae kwang is jo insung!!! hahaha) I think the writers forgot they were doing a school drama show  #TRAUMA 

ANONYMOUS ASKED:
can you explain the music video?

he receives this which is a certificate of entry for the applied music major at a college (also cleverly named ‘youth college’), and he is also holding some empty music sheets along with that paper. then he eats a big meal and heads out on a walking tour that crosses nationwide.

ahhhh sooo its not the certificate of school 2015 hahahaha thanks for sharing this @zaireen :w00t:

I think Changsub cracked his voice and all BTOB's members laughs and says "It's Okay". They are just too adorable I must say.:wub:I love BTOB the most compared to others group because they didn't focus much about sexy dance or revealing too much skins. Their dance is different compared to others group and it is so enjoyable to watch. Their voices? I don't have any words to describes how good are these boys.And one more thing, these boys are not normal. Just take a look at their weird and abnormal pose during press conference or etc. They aren't scare to make ugly faces or doing weird things as long as they can entertain the viewers. But once they performs on stage, they became totally different persons and acts serious. So, it's okay to be weird and abnormal. Because that's what make we love them. :lol:

Yes they are :w00t:  actually I don't usually listen to kpop songs :P but I love BtoB's song Confession, winter's tale(i dont know why?) and now It's okay haha :wub: :P also I appreciate they have peniel haha because he effortlessly raps in english   :P  I started to like them because they can sing live hahaha this means when you attend their future concerts your money is worth it because you will really witness their amazing talent real time hehe :P

She said something about shooting for school uniform

For these two updates, she said it's not a movie shooting and it will be revealed soon.

Her relationship with Yi Ahn must be not going so well and she regretted that she didn't accept Tae Kwang's feeling. Now she's chasing Tae Kwang around and her texts and calls are annoying Tae Kwang (LOL, this is what Tae Kwang said to Eun Bi in episode 3 when they first met at the rooftop). Just kidding guys! :w00t:

Okay, enough about Eun Bi and Tae Kwang because I still have my trauma with School 2015.

Lets talk about real life, I just love how Kim So Hyun update her IG and twitter about BTOB's COMPLETE album. She is so adorable and very supportive of her friends.

dramabeans said Eun Bi might be blind  hahaha:P I think she already got her contacts fixed hahahaha kidding :P I wish Sungjae and So hyun become really close like her Minho and Im Siwan oppa :w00t:  I won't try to wish too much haha close friends are fine 

anyway I think when the music video of It's Okay reached 1MILLION until july 5, 2015 they will release a dance version music video just like the pajama ver of confession :w00t: :w00t: is that true?? hehe 

I just watched BTOB showcase performing It's okay  but the audio's muted because of copyright :tears: should have watched it sooner

oooh my they did :P all the videos with the dance ver got muted... sooo I guess they really are going to release a dance ver video ... you can try this link but this is on instagram ...smilingbeat always provide videos of btob but the videos are cut by 9 parts or more if thats okay with you you can check it out here ---> @smilingbeat :D

Guysssss/ girlss lets hit 1 million :D watch the mv everyday until july 5 and ask your family and friends to watch it on their mobile phones ...they can mute it if they dont want kpop music as long as they let the music video play until the end it will be counted as 1 view hahaha they can do that per day hahaha  wanna see their dance ver mvvvvvvvv :D:P

Archived