winkola

huaa i miss all of you,my fellow taebi shipper.. okay despite I hate the ending and feels cheated by the writer, I still thankful that I found a talented SJ..

It's a mv for taebi using his own ost..I can feel the chemistry between them, no matter what ending they gave us..hehe 

cr: hiya0712

Honestly I'm not really a fan of WGM, but SJ so cute in WGM.. I cannot help smiling even I don't really understand what his saying but his gesture tell everything :wub:

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sseureki

thank you for creating this thread! i fell so hard for sungjae after watching him portray gong taekwang in school 2015, though i was so (and still am) disappointed by the endingㅠㅠ 

i cant wait for him to have a male lead role one day *^*

As an addition to his profile on the first page

He and Apink's Namjoo released a duet song called "Photograph" a short time ago. :)

BTOB members sing covers every year for " I'll Be Your Melody" project. It's nothing official, just for fan service. I love these songs because they show their amazing vocals. :)          (Sorry don't know why my post has so wide spaces)

Guys, I'm so tired and annoyed to read "neighbor thread" on my email... :(:( :(:( :( How to turn it off? 

By the way, do you have eng sub link for Sungjae's episode on Radio star? 

Sadly there's no eng sub for that one yet :/ 

---

Sungjae's (almost) full interview for Ceci. Some parts have just been translated :)

http://mellostop.tumblr.com/post/122025572178/interview-ceci-july-2015-editon-sungjae

Guest ruby014

huaa i miss all of you,my fellow taebi shipper.. okay despite I hate the ending and feels cheated by the writer, I still thankful that I found a talented SJ..

It's a mv for taebi using his own ost..I can feel the chemistry between them, no matter what ending they gave us..hehe 

Yep! I watched that vid!!!!! The scenes fit the song hahahaha :wub: I wish both KSH and YSJ become big actor and actress so they'll be a big chance for them to work together again :) plsssss drama Gods.

Edit: Just wanna share this video ... this is much complete mc cut of yook sungjae and kim so hyun @music core hahaha. Yook sungjae is the first one who shared an earphone with KSH hahaha so he won in real life LOL (hehehe :P just cant help to point it out ~ :P)

Honestly I'm not really a fan of WGM, but SJ so cute in WGM.. I cannot help smiling even I don't really understand what his saying but his gesture tell everything :wub:

yeaaa he is cute there :P but I really can't handle to watch him 'yet' with other girls aside KSH .... huhuhu maybe after 6 months I'll watch it ... maybe...

oh thanks @winkola for the thread!

Is everyone new fan here? haha. Sungjae and his 'wife' are so cute on WGM. I'm glad it started right after the heartbreak of School 2015. Btw I'm running the Sungjae fanbase on twitter. You can ask me if you have any question. :) 

Hello! I am a new fan of Sungjae but I knew of him before as well. School 2015 made me learn more about him and then I saw his performance at King of Mask Singer and then BAM! I fell in love with his voice..hahaha. I am still backtracking his career and learning more about him. You are running the international Sungjae fansite on twitter? That's awesome :) I follow it to keep updated about Sungjae. This boy has been crazy busy and most likely continue to be busy since he is becoming the trend these days! Hopefully Cube will do its job well and promote both him and BtoB to stardom. And I updated the first post to include his duet with Namjoo! They are too cute together! 

Hidden Content

Hidden Content

WGM can be fun if you just pretend that it's a drama and they are playing a couple. I haven't watched it since Khuntoria but since Sungjae is in it, I can't help but watch it. And Joy is super awesome as well..haha..she is so straightforward and completely flusters Sungjae! 

Here's the eng sub of the first episode:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2urp1y

After watching Sungjae play the cool Taekwang, it's so funny to him all shy and flustered on WGM. So cute!

Guest orcabear888

The show that made people notice his OTHER talent  Mystery Music Show: King of Mask Singer

Sorry guys if these videos have been posted before...I am just amazed with this kid's talent...truly a triple threat...a rare gem

...and his MC skills with Kim Sohyun hahaha

Thanks @winkola for this thread. And for fellow TaeBi shippers, nice meeting you guys here again. I have decided to leave WAY School 2015 thread for good because there are too much negativity there. And after watching the unreleased cut for umbrella scene, I'm glad that they never release that scene. Finally I feel relieved that Tae Kwang didn't end up with Eun Bi because based on the umbrella scene, she's not a good friend at all. Okay, enough about TaeBi because Tae Kwang is the main reason why I watch School 2015.

And Sungjae, what more can I say about him? He can do anything and he is doing everything so well. He is just perfect. That's it.

@melody56 thank for the update. And I really respect BTOB's fandom (Melodies) because you guys never say bad thing about other idols. Other fandom would acting crazy seeing Joy with Sungjae in WGM, but it's different with Melodies. I really admire the positives vibes that surrounds Melodies. Kudos for that!

Always spread positivity and avoid negativity cough shipping war cough. LOL. :sweatingbullets:

@jolin_chan long time no see ^_^

Guest sseureki

i'm a stan of another group but i've been watching btob videos the whole day just to watch more of sungjae ha haㅠㅠ 

also i cant stop looping this video of him singing to kim dongryul's old song on sstp! he sings so very well... i find that he dances and acts well too, what can he not do? oh my.

OMG FINALLY SUNGJAE'S THREAD ON SOOMPI!!!

Thanks so much @winkola for creating this thread and also the others for sharing info and recommend videos about him.

I've been looking for interesting videos of him to watch after School 2015 end~

Guys, I'm so tired and annoyed to read "neighbor thread" on my email... :(:( :(:( :( How to turn it off? 

You can find some cuts with eng sub at Radio star channel on viki.

Here : https://www.viki.com/tv/25857c-radio-star

If you like you can download Mask Singer and Radio Star Sungjae cuts (without subs unfortunately) in these links. They are big in size (Mask Singer is around 5 GB in total) but super HQ so worth it :) 

Mask Singer 1st round  https://mega.co.nz/#!uVIVUDwS!z837-K-MWDuyg8exCYgzM8tCuDqEkGklsVPXjV0o-P8

2nd and 3rd rounds https://mega.co.nz/#!vR4H3KxK!1zgQ1Fv8rHSX0-mK0t8om0DinCkfw4ZDqOCfRSnoXOk

Radio Star http://goo.gl/GHvbJ2 <--- This link doesn't open directly I think.. So copy it to the address bar to download ^^

Hello @zaireen and all new fans. /cries/ I'm so happy that our fandom is growing. Indeed melodies are one of the chillest fandoms. I said this in the other thread too, the ones saying bad things about Nam Joohyuk and Joy can't be melodies. The world knows it. Unfortunately Sungjae's popularity probably brought some immature fans too. But I think we should get used to this too haha.

OMG FINALLY SUNGJAE'S THREAD ON SOOMPI!!!

Thanks so much @winkola for creating this thread and also the others for sharing info and recommend videos about him.

I've been looking for interesting videos of him to watch after School 2015 end~

You can find some cuts with eng sub at Radio star channel on viki.

Here : https://www.viki.com/tv/25857c-radio-star

I've watched it... but thank you :) 

Guest ruby014

WGM ratings rose from 4.6% to 5.7% as a result of new couples.

Via: @Btob_Mel

Congratulations!

If you know how to navigate on a site with full Korean text ... FOLLOW BTOB FAN CAFE link here. They already have 76, 222 members :Pcube-btob

---------

I watched King of Mask during the airing of WAYS2015 hahaha because Sungjae's acting made an impression to me. Even though I can't understand what he was singing and his mask is superrr weird lol goshhhh I can feel the pain :wub: 

Also for those who wants to understand the songs that Sungjae sang in Mask Singer  ... THERE IS AN ENG SUB CUT :w00t: ... I love it! he sang ballad!! Its sooo good! I wish the OST 8 is like that ...anyway! ENJOY! (click the spoiler to watch it!)

I super looooooooooooooove this next video! he sang with another singer but he truly shines!! WATCH OUT FOR 3:21!!!! DAEBAK!!! HIGH PITCH ! LOVE THIS A LOT!

Guest orcabear888

UP UP....aww this thread's members are growing in numbers.. am truly happy :wub:  much love invite some more!!

Will there be "Hitmaker Season 3"?  They are a riot Big Byung lol  :lol:...

That would be so awesome! I recently watched the first 2 episodes of Hitmaker and OMG they are so funny :lol: Poor Sungjae was all confused in the beginning and then the two producers accept him in the group because he is rich...lol.

Guest orcabear888

Will there be "Hitmaker Season 3"?  They are a riot Big Byung lol  :lol:...

That would be so awesome! I recently watched the first 2 episodes of Hitmaker and OMG they are so funny :lol: Poor Sungjae was all confused in the beginning and then the two producers accept him in the group because he is rich...lol.

IKR!...it's a good thing the members are ok with all the antics and craziness of the concept...kudos to the members of VIXX, GOT7 and BTOB who joined in to become BIG BYUNG they are a HIT unexpectedly! LOL:D

Archived