winkola

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[Complete] Thanks To: Sungjae

June 10th, 2015
Thanks To…

First off, I would like to say I am thankful towards everything.
Thank you to my parents who allowed me to be born as Yook Sungjae. And I also thank Kim Dongryul senior who allowed me to have the dream of becoming a singer. Thank you also to Hong Seungsung CEO who allowed me to debut through BTOB. Thank you so much to those who created, cheered, and worked day and night with us for BTOB to come to their 1st full abum, Park Choongmin president, Hong Ilhwa vice-president, No Hyuntae vice-president, Oh Jiho director, Kim Sanggyun chairman, as well as management hyungs, composer hyungs, dance team, video team, production team, art team, planning team, press team, business management team, Cube artist seniors and juniors, and all Cube family members. Thank you also to Nine Visual’s Goo Donghyun director and noonas as well as Red Carpet’s Kangho director and staff noonas. Also, thank you so much to all broadcast studio PDs who allowed BTOB and Yook Sungjae to come out on shows. My 95 line friends who always becomes my comfort and allow me to have fun whenever we’re together, and all ‘Who Are You’ representatives and actors/actresses who are making good progress while working hard together, thank you. I feel like I’m spending dream-like days lately, so I’m being thankful even towards a wind that brushes by, haha…
I will continue to hold onto this mindset and not change, so I ask for a lot of support and love in the future as well! And lastly, 'BTOB and Melody’ who I have to be most thankful for whether in the past, now, or in the future, thank you so, so much.

Yook Sungjae

trans. cr; mellostop @ tumblr / source cr; @js_ilhoon / take out with full credits

He must have been so exhausted with the album recordings, guesting on variety shows, interviews, shooting for WGM and live shooting for School 2015. No wonder he got so skinny :( And now he will be even busier with BtoB's promotions in Korea and Japan and recording for WGM with Joy. Hope he will take care of his health. 

Guest orcabear888

Sungjae and BTOB are doing really great with their album sales (3rd day):

Btob a regular (hanteo sales records)

Date total sales time
150629 04,944 04,944 Korean time 24:00
150630 08,895 13,839 Korean time 24:00
150701 08,580 22,419 Korea time 20:00

Guest ruby014

Comeback Special @ Show Champion

with interview

Thanks for sharing this! :w00t: 

oooh soo this is show champion haha I only know music core because of KSH  :P hahaha the sharks reaction on taekwang's scene is soooo funny whahaha and  peniel talked!!! shocking!!! lol kidding :P he is usually quiet :P  peniel's "bangya!" cute~ cute-rabbit-emoticon-18.gif changsub and sungjae's love-hate relationship lol haha 

They are sooo good in the first video Sungjaeyaaaa~ your small gentle smile cute-rabbit-emoticon-20.gif....waaaah my heart is goo right now hahahaha 

Hidden Content

OMG @ruby014 ! I love everything you wrote in your hidden content. I totally agree with your points, every single words! 

And the other guy's fanbase loves him because of his cute looks and his height or he is the type of guy for their "life partner". Meanwhile, we are falling in love with Tae Kwang's because of his character and Sungjae did a very good job in portraying his roles, story, emotions and many more aspects that we couldn't help to fall in love with him deeper and deeper. Sungjae as Tae Kwang shows a very convincing acting and he made us laughs, cries, smiles, sad etc with him because we can feel his emotions. 

On the other hand, I failed to feel any emotions from the other guy because I got confused with his facial expression and couldn't' figure out whether he is mad, sad, angry or happy. Sorry but his romantic moments with Eun Bi didn't convince me that he is the right person for Eun Bi. And I feel sorry for Eun bi because she had to choose that kind of guy. (Ooops, too harsh? This is the only thread that I can speak freely about that guy and trust me I never said anything bad about him before, but I just can't help myself anymore, LOL).

About the writer.... What more can I say? After watching the ending, I'm sure that the writers failed their Math because they can't calculate well because obviously we have 2 boys and 2 girls and why can't they make it to 2 pairs of lovebirds. Sending Eun Byul away was a dumb ending I must say. If this is the ending they planned from the beginning, why can't they just let Eun Byul died, why bother to bring her back? Those writers (I heard there was 2 writers) are surely crazy, stupid, lazy, manipulative, bad and etc. LOL!

Okay, I laughed out loud (and still laughing) reading your post below. You never failed to make me laugh.

I think that was a lot of chances that he can give us a good performances but no he gave me emotions that are either confusing to understand or short in emotion that left me unsatisfied :huh:. (His character was suppose to be cold not violent. He is more violent than Tae kwang.) Also he is the only character whose got an ambition/dream story fit for a school drama show-his story builds up slowly and was fulfilled heroically! (but it still looks lame with me) What more do his fans want? What injustice to his character are they talking about? Its all complain tsssss Kim So hyun should be the one who is entitled to complain! They relegate her lead character Eun bi as a trophy for the love line story only ..they made her story flat... if Eun Byul was played by another actress I will curse KBS for eternity...

they don't complain about short screen time or the props or make excuses because of their inexperience. They think of ways how it will be accepted better by the viewers rather than complain. They did their homework thoroughly and because of that the viewers fell in love with their characters until the writers just went mental with the last 2 episodes. :rolleyes:

this sounds like Bruno Mars song :P yep he is a charming actor

Not only charming, but he really a good and excellent actor. Despite the fact that School 2015 is his second drama as lead, but he succeed in delivering a very great acting and emotions to the viewers. 

Until now, I haven't watch episode 16 with subtitle and I only watched episode 15 halfway because I don't have the strength to hold back my tears watching Tae Kwang crying after he visited his father. Episode 16 is the worst and I just couldn't watch the swing scene. Why can't the writers just let Tae Kwang accept the fact that Eun Bi won't choose him in a simple way? Why must they torture Tae Kwang till the end? The swing scene is the most cruel and mean scene I've ever watch so far. And Eun Bi cried when she rejected Tae Kwang? WTH?? Seems like she was forced to reject Tae Kwang, even Kim So Hyun feel sad she couldn't stop crying because she have to reject the coolest guy and the sweetest guardian angle. LOL. 

wooow thats nice :w00t: did you tried to get their autograph :P yeaaa majority of boy bands just lip sync during their concerts :sweatingbullets:

Unfortunately no, because BTOB performed in the beginning of the concert for Golden Disk award (they left after performed) and the security was very strict. :tears: 

@ruby014 @zaireen yes the school 2015 thread become really cruel to TK, they really said mean things and I hate it.. Sorry but I really mad because they think they're so mature but still talk bad things to other charachter.. Jeez

but luckily, this thread has made my day again, the bts scene is so funny.. It's so typical of Sungjae.. :wub: so thank you for the video @zaireen

and I also don't plan to buying it @sheargwyz its too expensive for the crappy ending, i want to buy it if they have an alternative ending where taebi together and not with yi an.. Hehe

@winkola yes it's understandable he will be busy to promote btob new album, but like you, I also hope once he finished promoting, he go back to drama or maybe a movie hehe.. His talent is so good, i know he like singing more but drama also open his opportunity to many things, especially when he can get to sing an ost again.. 

Yes @minibunny the thread for School 2015 became thread for YA now. They keep bashing TK even their ship sailed. I just don't get why they acting like that, they are full of negativity towards TK. It just a character after all. And they even bashing TK for sleeping in the class for the whole time. It's a good thing that we don't have to face with the negativity in this thread. Lets enjoy Sunjae's update in this thread. Everyone is so helpful in posting the news, pictures, videos about Sungjae. It can help us forget the tragedy and trauma from the ending of School 2015.

If you need a brainwash regarding the drama ending, you shoud watch this fanvid. It is fan edited of WAY-S15 ending, which is made as if EB likes TK. hahaaaa. 

(I put it in spoiler tag in case you or others don't wanna see it because of the trauma. hahaaa)

And this video suggested by @sheargwyz is a good way to forget the hurtful memories from the tragic ending. LOL. I've been watching it for several times. This fanvid has a perfect editing and managed to make us believe that TaeBi is the end game. If only this video have a English subtitle, I would rate as 10/10. Whoever that made this fanvid, she/he is the best person to replace the crazy writers. :lol:

Sungjae made it to the list as PD's list of top idol vocalist!:wub: 

The PD for popular show King of Masked Singer has revealed his list of top seven female and male idol singers!

King of Masked Singer has gained massive attention from the public for its unique concept. It not only entertains viewers by giving them the chance to guess the person behind the mask and voice, but it also provides a great platform for idols and artists to show off their vocal skills, which might not have been noticed by the public prior to their show appearance.

When asked to list his top seven female idol singers, the PD-in-charge for the show revealed them to be, in no particular order, f(x)’s Luna, EXID’s Solji, IU, SISTAR’s Hyorin, Ailee, Apink’s Eunji, and Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon.

For male idol singers, the PD revealed his list of top seven to be, in no particular order,B1A4’s Sandeul, BTOB’s Sungjae, VIXX’s Ken, Super Junior’s Kyuhyun, EXO’s Chen, BEAST’s Yoseob, and FTISLAND’s Hongki.

SourceChic News

id2.jpg

Article: 'Actor' DO, Yook Sungjae, and Park Hyungshik

Source: ize via Naver

6. [+403, -28] Why are some people hating??? DO, Yook Sungjae, and Park Hyungshik are all good. DO's acting gave me goosebumps, Yook Sungjae's acting made me laugh and cry, and Park Hyungshik has been doing well since Dalbong.

9. [+267, -18] I think it's awesome that people like DO, Yook Sungjae, and Park Hyungshik are not only good singers but are also able to break the idol acting stereotype

BTOB releases making-of photos and video for “Complete”

btobjacket.jpg

BTOB has newly released behind the scenes footage and images taken from their jacket filming photoshoot!

After the release of the title track “It’s Okay” on June 29th, the group was charted #1 on eight out of nine music streaming sites. The ballad track is also currently maintaining its position at #4 on the overall Instiz ichart.

Entering their fourth year in the industry, BTOB showed no unfamiliarity or awkwardness during their photoshoot. Instead, they easily struck handsome poses and cracked jokes in between. Besides the members singing instantaneously to their own songs while waiting for their turns, Minhyuk also excitedly sang along to BIGBANG‘s “BANG BANG BANG” and CLC‘s “Like.”

Sungjae himself has also shared a playful self-cam through his own Twitter account. More individual photos were also uploaded through BTOB’s official Twitter account.

hyunsiksungjae.jpg

sungjaeilhoon.jpg

Link: http://www.koreaboo.com/video/btob-releases-making-photos-video-complete/

BTOB 5 minutes interview with English subtitle.

I miss these two :wub:

Guest ruby014
I miss these two :wub:

me too haha I love that they are not shy to have eye contact with each other haha they look comfortable sooo much feels ... haha I love their eyes :P 

>>>oh I just discovered this thread [Official] Sungjae (BtoB) ♥ Joy (Red Velvet) ♥ SungJoy - First Post Updated (FanStop Coming Soon) for those who watch WGM :P  I just peek on the last 2 pages of the thread.... It seems there are a lot of Joy's fans on that thread they are nice  ;) you can join them and say nice things how good Sungjae is with Joy and she is one lucky girl :P

ooohhh I saw this pic and I laugh at the girl hehe she is not subtle noh? ~ :P haha BTOB were filming an LG commercial  

I did not know the girl with the orange blond hair was joy when I was watching the video on Show Champion because she has black hair now :P and now I know why they are insisting Sungjae to kiss the shark ... haha too bad:sweatingbullets: ...maybe next time?

@ruby014 That's why we shipped TaeBi, right? There's so much feels that touched our heart from TaeBi moments. They don't have to say anything, they just looked at each other with their meaningful gazes and they succeed in delivering the emotions. Crazy writers ruined everything with the stupid ending. LOL.

I might join that Sungjoy's thread later, so see you there? :lol: 

And about the shooting for the LG commercial... That girl, she;s so lucky.. Can't I be that person? LOL. :w00t:

LOL pity Joy her first kiss is with Eunkwang instead of his husband. And did you noticed how annoyed Sungjae was when Eunkwang keep asking him to kiss the shark? I laughed everytime I watch these crazy boys.

I did not know the girl with the orange blond hair was joy when I was watching the video on Show Champion because she has black hair now :P and now I know why they are insisting Sungjae to kiss the shark ... haha too bad:sweatingbullets: ...maybe next time?

LOL Sungjae!!

Yes.. Sungjae is an amazing actor! :wub:

Guest ruby014

I might join that Sungjoy's thread later, so see you there? :lol: 

oh I don't think it will look nice if I post comments there hahaha its a SungJoy thread and I ship Sungjae with KSH in my dreams haha :P Joy's fans won't like it especially my sig haha :lol:They might skin me alive lol kidding :P Also I haven't watch wgm :P I only read articles about them or see pictures soo I think I won't be able to contribute something on that thread... but for others (lurkers there haha) who loves Sungjae with anyone ...pls join them(don't be shy I think they won't bite) :D 

I laughed every time I watch these crazy boys.

they have a certain air of charisma while doing this crazy pose lol  :w00t:  the poses of minhyuk, sungjae and changsub looks crazy but you can't help not to like it hahaha! amazing! :w00t:

Archived