Quantcast

BTOB-KARA-Hara_1427068137_af_org.jpgtumblr_nlyfqyhRLA1rm7fruo1_1280.jpg

843c0938782f364150a611413e10f480.jpg5d05fa5769adc9d80caf58040c5c79d1.jpg

tumblr_mr6bvcLrmN1rtre1yo1_500.jpg

I see a slight resemblance to Taiwanese actor Bolin Chen

Edited by winkola
  • Like 3

that was so cool of you @melody56 thanks!, a sub-sub vocal eh? I'd better check BtoB out...can their vocal line do acapella?

yes! just write Btob acapella on youtube and there're tons of videos. This is my favorite :) 

BTOB is underrated because their title songs don't usually showcase their vocals. After Mask Singer people started to pay more attention to them, there were even articles calling them "best vocal group". I usually like their other songs in the albums the most because I'm more into ballad-y songs. This was one of their title songs and still one of my jams. 

• Like 3

I hope is not out-topic since it still a little bit related to YSJ..

I laugh so hard because of this post.. It's about a review on comparison between school 2015 and angry mom.. Taebi shipper will like this especially who follow the drama producer..

Whereas, Gong Tae-gwang (Yook Sung-jae) has a broken home, but is still a relatively well-adjusted kid, with money, a giant room full of arcade toys, and people who love him, including his housekeeper, chauffeur, and butler. Plus, he still has a shot at love if he follows Kim So-hyun to college, then to producer school, then the broadcast station, then into the same apartment… so he’ll get the girl in 15 years, give or take.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/06/thing-vs-thing-high-school-hell/

nb. I repost it from my post in school 2015 thread

• Like 4

I asked to move this thread from actor to kpop forum since Sungjae is a member of BtoB first. Speaking of BtoB, here is the new audio teaser for tracks 1-6 that was just released. The intro sounds really good. 

Cross fingers that they will do well! Sungjae has been getting lots of buzz around him so hopefully that will make a positive impact on his group too. His solo for School 2015 hit #4 on Melon chart, so I have high hope for BtoB. Imagine if they get their first Win?! 

Edited by winkola
  • Like 3

I laugh so hard because of this post.. It's about a review on comparison between school 2015 and angry mom.. Taebi shipper will like this especially who follow the drama producer..

Hidden Content

I am sorry but I laughed more than I should have :lol: They are so funny!

• Like 4

Sungjae as Taekwang :wub: Can't wait to see his future projects. Hopefully it will be a long weekend drama so that we can see him on screen for more than 16 episodes. Something like Joo won's role in Ojakyo family would be nice. 

Edited by winkola
  • Like 4

L1JAJ3r.png

Sungjae's Love Song at #5 for Gaon weekly download chart (June 14 to June 20). Yay!!!!!! 

Edited by winkola
  • Like 5

L1JAJ3r.png

Sungjae's Love Song at #5 for Gaon weekly download chart (June 14 to June 20). Yay!!!!!! 

LOVE IT! :wub:, somehow bittersweet with the gobsmacked WTF ending of WAY SCHOOL 2015 LOL :lol:

• Like 4

Hidden Content

people still can't get over the ending of WAY SCHOOL 2015...haha and i still haven't downloaded the last 2 episodes...i just can't make myself do it...ANGRY MOM is great though

• Like 4

BTOB's The Beat Season 2 : Coming Soon : 15.07.01 - WEDNESDAY @ 11:00 AM[KST]

I'm sooo not understanding them :P All I can understand is B ... To.... Bee... Two .....:sweatingbullets::blink: anyway the video is cute. I'm not sure but I think they'll be having a btob diary again??? Do you guys/girls know where will they post their video? Sigh~ I wish they'll provide english subs :sweatingbullets:

the video came from this site : tvcast.naver.com

• Like 5

new cf?

The guy with Sung Jae is an actor named Kim Gyunghwan

its not yet confirmed but according to @btob.borntobeat it might be a new cf for "Cash Slide"~ (I'm not sure but I think its a smartphone in Korea???) :P

Edited by ruby014
  • Like 4

Hidden Content

people still can't get over the ending of WAY SCHOOL 2015...haha and i still haven't downloaded the last 2 episodes...i just can't make myself do it...ANGRY MOM is great though

honestly, I can't even have the courage to watch the show again hahaha no replays for me hahaha I only watch taebi fmv on youtube ... I'm scared to play episode 1 again hahahaha I'm not sure why ...is this called trauma LOL 

• Like 5

Hidden Content

honestly, I can't even have the courage to watch the show again hahaha no replays for me hahaha I only watch taebi fmv on youtube ... I'm scared to play episode 1 again hahahaha I'm not sure why ...is this called trauma LOL 

am not even listening anymore to the OST not even RESET :(

• Like 4