Nam Joo Hyuk 남주혁

melleri

@moella  I wonder if this is just a teaser or actually part of the drama. 

Habaek: After a long while I have found you. 

Habaek: My servant.

Soah: My God.

fishtank.jpg

When Romeo met Juliet 

@milkyflannn I do hope it's part of the series coz I think they look so good together in this scene plus Joo Hyuk is wearing a white shirt and white shirts almost always looks great on good looking guys :lol::wub: and we can give his dark suit uniform a much deserved rest :)

Upcoming tvN fantasy romance drama 'Bride of the Water God' revealed a newer, longer teaser starring the leads Nam Joo Hyuk and Shin Se Kyung!

The drama is based off of a Korean manga series of the same name, also starring Gong Myung,Lim Joo Hwanf(x)'s Krystal, and more. The theme of this teaser is 'Romeo & Juliet'-esque, showing the two leads meeting on either side of a large aquatic tank, with Nam Joo Hyuk stating, "I've finally found her. My servant", and Shin Se Kyung likewise stating, "My god." 
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, ilove7 said:

@moella i was about to post this. Is that Joo Hyuk? He looks so different! Wow!

@ilove7 hello! He looks good as habaek! He is like a character from a fantasy film. Would love to see his costume in full, looks awesome! Can't wait for July !!

@moella He looks so good. He reminds me of that dude from Final Fantasy. Everything looks so anime.

Remember they shot this in India! I could just imagine what that costume must have felt! X.X