Nam Joo Hyuk 남주혁

melleri

@applepen those are gorgeous temples! I think we can scratch out Umngot River coz I checked and it's a 7 to 8  hr flight either from New Delhi or Mumbai !! I don't think they will waste so much travel time if they are under time constraint and  with limited resources. India is  a beautiful and historically rich country and it really makes me very excited that Joo Hyuk will be there to shoot some scenes for his drama! Ahh, I hope we will have some info where they will shoot! Happy for NJH!!

@ilove7 haha we were just speculating where in India Joo Hyuk will be filming! I saw some twitter talk and it looks like he is indeed in India. Hopefully we will get even just a tiny bit of info today about their whereabouts.

Joo Hyuk's hyung in botwg updated his IG. Looks like they are in Mumbai just because he posted a pic of Jet Airways, a Mumbai based airline  and the hotel they are booked looks gorgeous!!!

• Like 1

@moella i'm not much of a fan of school2015 reunion. I dont want to revive the hate joo hyuk got from tae kwan fans. :D

hope joo hyuk and the staff get the chance to explore india. It looks very nice. And jebal joo hyuk update your IG!! 

@moella I got so excited about Umngot River cause of you! It's quite a place. Is it in Mumbai? So the possibility :) yay. Anyway they won't lack of beautiful places to shoot at. 

@ilove7 Just at DC. They included Nam Suri's name in the title I think so I checked it out. They also watched his Instastory and were saying how on how he'd be going on a business trip. Immediately after, he updated his IG.

@ilove7 oh he really got that much hate? Anyway, I just love the chemistry of the 3 main actors and I dunno, there is something about the character of Han Yian that just tugs at my fangirl heart :lol: 

yup, hopefully Joo hyuk and staff will make the most of their time in India and visit some of its amazing attractions.

17 minutes ago, moella said:

@applepen the beautiful Umngot River is in Meghalaya which is an 8 hr flight time from Mumbai so, I don't think they will shoot there. Too far i think. Just put it in your personal bucket list :)

It's tooo far!! Yeah I think it's something that I have to see with my own eyes. 

Makeup Beauty Vlog with Ryu Hyoyoung 

Gef5VF.jpg

@applepen who's Nam Suri? The Dc website is confusing i dont know if my translation is off or some posts in Dc are about towel and tissues haha :o:D

@moella he got so much hate that joo hyuk posted a long message in his IG. Because not only they hated his character as han yi an, they even attacked him and his acting. Secon lead syndrome gone severe. 

@applepen i keep remembering this post and how in every forum and reviews fans are hating on han yian and njh's acting. Even saying he's wrong for the role and that he shouldn't be first lead. Some even said he's not lead role material, cannot act and so on.. i agree he's still green during school2015 but one can only take so much. 

can you post the DC link you're getting your info from. Im not sure if I got the correct page. I keep on seeing njh's banner proposals for towels etc. i think my translation is super offfffff

@ilove7 he really got that hate? Sungjae is an idol so I guess they just got too territorial. Poor Joo Hyuk but look at him now, he has improved so much! He also got hate when he was casted  in WFKBJ right?  but he totally delivered and now he is also being criticized for BOTWG, gaaah, give the guy a break!! But knowing how passionate Joo Hyuk has become as an actor, I think he will also overcome these negativities even tho the BOTWG criticisms was in a way aggravated by the dating news. He will overcome this!

hey guys have you seen this before? This was posted by a Krystal fan way back in March, I don't know if this holds true till now...

IMG_0229.jpg

On Saturday, May 06, 2017 at 1:04 PM, ilove7 said:

@applepen i keep remembering this post and how in every forum and reviews fans are hating on han yian and njh's acting. Even saying he's wrong for the role and that he shouldn't be first lead. Some even said he's not lead role material, cannot act and so on.. 

can you post the DC link you're getting your info from. Im not sure if I got the correct page. I keep on seeing njh's banner proposals for towels etc. i think my translation is super offfffff

Yes. He received tons of criticisms for that role but the role also helped him a lot as well.  I think? Han Yian was supposed to be played by Minhyuk of CN Blue and he had to audition at least a few times for the role. But even then the director didn't think he was fit for it. He was also debating whether he'd take it as well cause his only work before that was Surplus Princess. It felt too soon for a lead role. Honestly I think he did okay. Not his best work and I've seen worse acting. Guess it was just alright. We are all a little biased to whom we support.

Here's the post: http://m.dcinside.com/view.php?id=njh&no=30434&page=2

Oh looks like they are in Udaipur and staying at The Oberoi. Wow, they really chose a great place to stay! Lucky Joo Hyuk for this experience!! Udaipur is considered as a city of lakes and the Venice of the East! So yeah, that's plenty of water alright :lol:

IMG_0232.jpg

IMG_0230.jpg

IMG_0231.jpg

• Like 2