Nam Joo Hyuk 남주혁

melleri

This was when Joo Hyuk's chajumma  (cha seung won) in 3MAD called him to join them in the stage during the 2016 tvN awards night. Love the fatherly/big brother relationship they have in 3MAD!!

• Like 1

@moella 3MAD Gochang has 12 episodes. It aired july-sept 2016 i think. Was hoping there will be another season this year but im not sure if joo hyuk can join because he is filming BOTWG. Unless tvN's bringing him back to 3mad to promote his upcoming drama. Not a problem with me, the more we'll get to see him!! 

I can't believe Kim Sae ron had a kiss scene with joo hyuk at 15!! Shall i say lucky girl?:D

@applepen i will never get tired of watching his video clips!! 

**sorry no photo or vid today, been out the whole day. 

• Like 1

@ilove7 tvN seems to love Joo Hyuk. He had a lot of projects with them before so it is highly possible to bring him back again in one of their shows as a guest! So true, more Joo Hyuk screentime=happy fans!!

throwback!! >>>

Joo Hyuk modelling for 2015 S/S collection of Munsoo Kwon.

IMG_0225.jpg

@moella you know joo hyuk's photo shown In the video where he is holding akettle bell? I haven't seen that! Or maybe i missed it on hin IG. 

I wonder where BOTWG is filming. Maybe indoors? Or at dawn? No one can seem to find joo hyuk. :o

• Like 1

@ilove7 here's Joo Hyuk and his kettle bells :wub: Well they must be doing indoor shoots, you know like some intimate scenes :o:wink:  kidding aside he is probably resting at home having his day off. Hopefully we will see him today.

• Like 1

@moella so that was a 2yr old photo. I laughed at the way one of the guys in the video counted how many pack of abs joo hyuk has! And they all loved his broad shoulders!  

I can't imagine BOTWG will finish filming on July. Isn't that long? Considering they started late march. 

• Like 1

@ilove7 :lol: I was also like one of the guys the first time I saw the abs pic, I also counted 8 pack abs and happily freaked out :lol:

i can't remember where I read it but I saw someone mention that the director or writer usually have a 20 episode drama under their belt, so... but no, I think it will be shorter than 20 eps knowing the challenges the drama is facing right now. W/ my very limited knowledge of k drama production, the way I see it is that a four month shoot is like the norm. I don't know about pre produced series but I suppose they should have more time to polish the post production values especially if this involves fantasy scenes. I just wish success for this drama.

• Like 1

@moella So secretive of the BOTWG filming. Was tvN always this secretive with the filming of their dramas? 

You know I've been waiting for any update of the drama filming that I actually watched Park Kyu Sun hyung's instalive of him putting on sunblock in his face on the way to the airport hoping to get a glimpse! :D:D

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ilove7 said:

You know I've been waiting for any update of the drama filming that I actually watched Park Kyu Sun hyung's instalive of him putting on sunblock in his face on the way to the airport hoping to get a glimpse! :D:D

@ilove7 LOL :lol::lol: omg that is so funny !!  The things we do just to get a glimpse of that tall and handsome #$@&%!!! :wub:

@applepen so it's a big possibility that it's India? Omg it's one of the places I dream to visit one day. This really got me more excited for the drama. So any idea if SSK went with him?

Ladies, you've read/reading the manhwa, any idea what scene is this? Are we going to see a lot of Habaek  in his glorious handsomeness without the trappings of clothes ? :lol:

@applepen if it's India, I can just imagine the cinematography! You are right, the richness of its architecture is just beyond words! I hope they capture on screen some of the amazing temples and lushness of its countryside! You think they will shoot in a river or water falls? Coz there is this popular and beautiful Umngot River with crystal clear water! Omg, this is exciting! If they will shoot in Vietnam, they should do it Halong Bay!! So lucky of Joo Hyuk to be able to see these places!

@moella Just looook omg

a893L.jpg

madurai-meenakshitemple.jpg

What is details. India has such beautiful temples! 

Umngot_B_040516.jpg

I checked out Umngot River! It's so clear the boat looks like it's floating on air. I hope it's India cause this is amazing. I.want.to.go. Bucket list!