Nam Joo Hyuk 남주혁

melleri

Me too....wishing all the best for him on his 23rd birthday. Wishing for all great things for his future undertakings. I' m sure he will be the next big thing in korean drama industry if he stay focus and indipendant in every aspect he be with.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, moella said:

Thanks sima158 for your earnest support to Joohyuk. Honestly, I'm torn between wanting him to not accept the water god role but I'm more inclined for him to accept the role just to prove his critics wrong and that he can carry the role and give much justice to it. I do hope we will hear YG's confirmation soon! I'm pretty sure he will surprise us all in the most exciting way! He seems to be a hard working young actor and very willing to learn and improve his craft. So excited to follow his acting career !!

I hope he takes the role too, I'm always reading that he's a bad actor in every drama I watch him in. I have yet to watch him turn in a poor performance. 

I hope he's having fun today!

Edited by evie7
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, moella said:

Elle Korea's very short vid of skawngur's LA shoot ! Clothes by Dior Homme.

I love his bad and mysterious aura in this shoot. He should try acting a darker role like park bo gum in I remember you drama. Taking a villain role can enhance his versitily in acting. He already has a sharp feature face like lee jun ki especially that one single eye lid. He just need to know how to use it.

• Like 3

Finally! Bride of the Water God cast is confirmed and I'm very happy and very excited for Joohyuk!! Yup, a bit nervous and apprehensive too but it does not add up to how happy I am for skawngur! I love that he is taking risks, trying other genres, taking chances with new co stars. I wish him, the rest of the cast and crew a smooth sailing filming, no major hiccups, and success when  it finally airs in the second half of the year!

I can't wait to see how Joohyuk will tackle his role and how he will look in this drama, for sure he's gonna be one damn good looking ethereal being!

Fighting Nam Joo Hyuk!!!! :wub:

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...