Nam Joo Hyuk 남주혁

melleri

IG update! Shorter hair for the new movie?

IMG_1677.jpg

and wearing the ever popular Lonely sweatshirt :lol: he wore this several times offcam, his manager wore this when they went to LA, LSK wore this in WFKBJ for clothing promo but never seen her wore it offcam and his bff Jisoo wore this on Joo Hyuk's bday. Heck, even song joon ki has one :lol: omg, it's a sign, a hidden sign, a secret hint that  they must be all meant for each other :rolleyes:

• Like 1

On Monday, September 04, 2017 at 10:28 PM, moella said:

and wearing the ever popular Lonely sweatshirt 

I guess it's sort of something of BokJoonhyung's. We don't really know either cause it's between them. It could really be a couple item. From what I know it's indeed a sponsored clothing. I think there was just a misunderstanding because of the SNS posts?

Here's an example 

Wl7KVN.jpg

They send them to many known personalities to wear and they post it on their SNS for promotion. That's why a lot of other people have the same one.

12 hours ago, chocolatelava said:

They send them to many known personalities to wear and they post it on their SNS for promotion. That's why a lot of other people have the same one.

That's precisely my point. It's obviously a sponsored clothing & JH probably likes it coz it actually looks so comfy! Just trying to look at it from the other side of the coin coz some fans are starting to hope again just because of that sweatshirt. Well, can't blame them coz they are shippers it's  just that I only wish they would not put too much stock on it. I would not want them to become haters/bashers of NJH if they will soon realize that their ship was really broken up for good & NJH was never really giving them hints or signals or whatever they want to call it. I'm just concerned for NJH coz he already got so much hate from Namlee fans with the break up news & this hating even extended to his costar SSK which is so very unfair to her.