[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tq @ayannipa I already check the video but there is some part I was like "what the?!  moment"when yewon say maybe she will kiss thinking it was her dog. How come u compare that min suk oppa full lips with a dog haha! Hope that day come fast and she will change her mind *pervert mode on

@micolbunney sometimes i puzzled how the preview work, because i clearly remember last 2 weeks episode they show a part where there is some tension going on while  Min suk oppa checking his phone but that part didnt come out last week so it make me wonder what really happened.. but still excited!! Saturday please come fast

Here I found a preview (I think :blink: )

2015071759257303.jpg

브레이크뉴스 박동제 기자= MBC ‘우리 결혼했어요-시즌4’의 오민석 강예원 커플이 침실 취향을 둘러싼 솔직한 취향을 거침없이 고백해 모두를 놀라게 했다. 

신혼집을 둘러보던 오민석 강예원. 오민석이 “침실은 섹시하게 꾸미고 싶다”고 하자 강예원이 당황하며 “밝히는 거 아니지?”라고 돌직구를 펼쳤다. 

그런데 이에 오민석이 지지 않고 “무서워하는 거 아니지?”라며 한 번 더 도발해 강예원을 당황하게 한다. 과연 돌직구 커플의 침실 취향 토크는 어땠을지 기대감이 높아진다. 

이어 오민석은 “만약에 딸을 낳으면 예원이를 똑 닮았을 것 같다”라고 하며 거침없이 2세 계획을 이야기했고, 덩달아 강예원도 “딸과 아빠를 두고 싸울 것 같다”며 상상의 나래를 펼쳤다.

깜짝 놀랄 만큼 솔직한 30대 커플 오민석 강예원의 신혼집 장만 이야기는 오는 18일(토) 오후 4시 55분 ‘우리 결혼했어요-시즌4’에서 방송된다. 

cr. breaknews.com

@ruken

you think well its new preview....lol

i'll try to translate it throught google but we all now that it is not so reliable :sweatingbullets:

GOOGLE TRANS:

Break News reporter bakdongje = MBC 'We Got Married - Season 4' of Kang Ye-won ohminseok couple surprised everyone without hesitation to profess frankly tastes around the bedroom taste.

Honeymoon Tour bodeon ohminseok Kang Ye-won home. Ohminseok this "sexy bedroom is like to decorate," said Kang Ye-won embarrassed and let "says're not going?" He flicked the stone fastball.

But this ohminseok "that's not going to be afraid?" This saying should not be embarrassed one more provocation to Kang Ye-won. Bedroom tastes really talk a couple of stone fastball would be like if the expectations are higher.

Following ohminseok is "likely to resemble exactly the Yuyuan nateumyeon daughter on if" is called and talked for 2 years plan without hesitation, deongdalah Kang Ye-won also "seem to fight with your daughter and dad," he flicked a Narae imagination.

30 candid story of a newlywed couple at home catered ohminseok Kang Ye-won comes as a surprise Sat the 18th 16:55 - is broadcast on 'We Got Married Season 2'.

ok...maybe its more understandable  in korean hangul lol :w00t:

By the way, why MBC is so stingy with unseen cuts when it comes to our couple? I really don't like it. hmph :angry:

Wish our coupe could get more attention from MBC and social media, so we could have more to keep us busy while waiting for saturdays. 

@micolbunney good luck with that. I already tried and now my brain is bleeding :crazy: 

By the way, why MBC is so stingy with unseen cuts when it comes to our couple? I really don't like it. hmph :angry:

Wish our coupe could get more attention from MBC and social media, so we could have more to keep us busy while waiting for saturdays. 

@micolbunney good luck with that. I already tried and now my brain is bleeding :crazy: 

i thought the sam too :( MBC doesn't pay many attention to our couple, because it already knows the strengths are the two young couples :angry:

also the preview....other couples's preview is longer....

i really hope that this couple will be loved.....as mucch as the others 2....

anyway the google translation made me feel dizzy :crazy:

anyone here with pure kind soul and knowledge in Korean can give us a good translation?

WHY MBC WHY ?!

If our couple could get the attention they deserve, then more people would see their charms as the way we do. Anyway, I'm done complaining for today. But if they don't show us some cuts after tomorrow, I might come back to rant more. 

On the brighter side, we are 24 hours away from seeing our couple :D  

Owaaa.. Can't wait! Thank you @ruken for the preview. Eventhough I can't read hangul, I'm happy because I can see their expression. I love the picture.

Just wanna sleep and awake when new ep coming.

Why? Why? MBC don't know that everyday I'm so starving with the news from this couple. I'm googling everyday about them.

After trying to translate some preview in internet from hangul to english using google translate, I guess there will be a conversation about bedroom decoration, seems like OMS wants to have a sexy bedroom. OMS said that his wish skinship, in my understanding he's trying to do that in car, but he failed.hahaha I don't know. Maybe I'm wrong.

Do I need to learning korean language? I'm a little bit frustrated because I can't read that. :crazy:

Guest shkfan

@ruken and @ayannipa agree with you guys... the edition for this couple is not done very well...  some scenes shown in the previews (and we are very interested to know what went on..) were actually not show in the actual episodes... actually my idea is that MBC just show whatever they have taken for our couple and can broadcast for like an hour for our couple and even everyday if they want to..... (my dream...)

Hello everyone. Heh. My first post in this thread. :D

This couple gives me a different feel whenever I watch their episode. I mean, they're mature, their conversations are mature and they give off the "real married" couple vibe to me. KYW's 4D personality is also fun to watch and how OMS handles her with care is so lovable. Today's D-DAY. SKINSHIP BWAHAHAHAHA! Finally. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Hello everyone. Heh. My first post in this thread. :D

This couple gives me a different feel whenever I watch their episode. I mean, they're mature, their conversations are mature and they give off the "real married" couple vibe to me. KYW's 4D personality is also fun to watch and how OMS handles her with care is so lovable. Today's D-DAY. SKINSHIP BWAHAHAHAHA! Finally. ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

ErieBee welcome here and thank you so much for join in this thread :)

another member of this extraordinary family ^^

YEAHHHHH TODAY IS SKINSHIP DAY lol :wub:

i can't wait....

what is nice about this couple...is the maturity of this couple but also the sexual tension created between them :phew:

WHAT TO EXPECT TODAY..

viewimage.php?id=20bcc234ecd73c&no=29bcc

viewimage.php?id=20bcc234ecd73c&no=29bcc

오민석♥강예원, 거침없는 돌직구 커플 등극! 
오민석, “침실은 섹시하게!” vs 강예원, “밝히는 거 아니지?”

MBC ‘우리 결혼했어요-시즌4’의 오민석♥강예원 커플이 침실 취향을 둘러싼 솔직한 취향을 거침없이 고백해 모두를 놀라게 했다. 

신혼집을 둘러보던 두 사람! 민석이 “침실은 섹시하게 꾸미고 싶다”고 하자 예원이 당황하며 “밝히는 거 아니지?”라고 돌직구를 펼쳤다. 그런데 이에 민석이 지지 않고 “무서워하는 거 아니지?”라며 한 번 더 도발해 예원을 당황하게 하는데... 과연 돌직구 커플의 침실 취향 토크는 어땠을지?!

이어 민석은 “만약에 딸을 낳으면 예원이를 똑 닮았을 것 같다”라고 하며 거침없이 2세 계획을 이야기했고 덩달아 예원도 “딸과 아빠를 두고 싸울 것 같다”며 상상의 나래를 펼쳤는데...

깜짝 놀랄 만큼 솔직한 30대 커플 민석♥예원의 신혼집 장만 이야기는 오는 18일(토) 오후 4시 55분 ‘우리 결혼했어요-시즌4’에서 방송된다.

NAVER TRANSLATE:

Oh Min Seok service and Kang Ye-won, outspoken ; he took the couple doljikku! 
Oh Min Seok, “My bedroom is sexy!” vs “Don't tell me you're lighting a temple?” and Kang Ye-won

Mbc ‘We got married - season 4’ Oh Min Seok of service and Kang Ye-won The couple are bedroomsurrounding the honest taste surprised, you put everyone to admit, without a hitch. 

Newlyweds ' home just looking for you two! Kang`s of calamity happeneded “The bedroom you want to make it sexy.” Yewon when panic and say, as “Don't tell me you're lighting a temple?” doljikku a dead heat. Kang`sthen goes on to it artistic and literary circles to richard simmons and come in, ' “You can't be afraid of.” one more time beembarrassing ... Indeed, it is something that doljikku taste couple's bedroom talk is how it worked?!

Ear Kang`s talking about Yu Garden in sympathy and a plan straight out whatever is said to be “Ok-punsuppose it was a carbon copy. if she gave birth to her daughter in yewon” and II '' to fight over the daughter and dadIt seems that " a world of imagination and started playing again, and ...

A shockingly frank in their 30s, couple Kang`s service and artistic and literary circles of Job`s family story isApril 18th to buy 55 4 pm (toe) ‘We got married - season 4’ will be broadcast in.

드럼에 피아노까지 완벽한 엄친아 오민석! 
알고 보니, 기승전 ‘스킨십’ 男?!

드럼에 피아노 등 악기 연주에도 다재다능한 재능을 보인 만능 엄친아 오민석이 의외로 스킨십에 집착(?)하는 모습을 보여 모두를 폭소케했다. 

강예원과의 자전거 내기에서 이겨 ‘소원권’을 얻은 오민석이 “손을 잡고 싶다”고 솔직하게 고백했다. 민석은 스킨십을 부끄러워하는 예원 몰래 하루 종일 손을 잡을 기회를 호시탐탐 노렸지만 계속 실패하고, 결국 두 사람만 조용히 있는 차 안에서 기회를 엿 보는데... 

이어, 예원에게 드럼을 가르쳐주기 위해 합주실 데이트를 한 두 사람! 민석은 예상 외로 뛰어난 드럼과 피아노 연주 실력을 선보였고 예원은 악기 연주도 잘 하는 다재다능한 민석에 모습에 깜짝 놀랐다. 민석은 예원에게 다정하게 드럼을 가르쳐주면서 회심의 자연스러운 손잡기를 시도하는데...

과연 오민석의 ‘기승전 스킨십’은 성공했을지?! 오는 18일(토) 오후 4시 55분 MBC ‘우리 결혼했어요-시즌4’에서 방송된다. 

NAVER TRANSLATE:

Perfect also on piano to drums eomchina. Oh Min Seok! 
It turns out, giseungjeon ‘Fooling around with her’ ?!

Universal which showed a versatile talent in playing an instrument such as the piano to drums eomchina. Oh Min Seok was surprisingly dry humping (?) get attached to look healed, you put everyone into the opening ceremony of laughter.. 

Oh Min Seok has obtained the bike ‘right to wishes’ by winning a bet with Kang Ye-won “I want to hold hands.” high a clean breast of it. Kang`s Yeowon secretly ashamed to the petting hands all day a chance to make on the alert remaining silent, staring at, but he continues to fail, and finally only a couple of peopleinside the car.A sobering opportunity to ... 

One or two on a date the ensemble to show me the drum for Ear, artistic and literary circles! Kang`s Yeowonplay a musical instrument from drums and performed piano playing and outstanding over the odds are alsoplaying very well that Kang`s versatile in appearance startled me. Kang`s Yewon kindly to hands to the specificnature of change of heart by teaching them to play drums ...

Indeed, it is something that Oh Min Seok ‘Physical contact, giseungjeon’ of success may have guessed?!April 18th to 4:55 p.m. (toe) mbc ‘We got married - season 4’ will be broadcast in.

@ErieBee thank you so mcuh for these 2 text preview...:wub:

seems like our Suk-ah is obsessed to do skinship with her lol....

and if i didn't understand bad,they will talk about have a child? :blink: lol this 30's couple

You're welcome. How I wish it will be translated well though. My very poor translation skills, just like Uncle Google, can't be of help. :sweatingbullets:

@ErieBee thank you so mcuh for these 2 text preview...:wub:

seems like our Suk-ah is obsessed to do skinship with her lol....

and if i didn't understand bad,they will talk about have a child? :blink: lol this 30's couple

You're welcome. How I wish it will be translated well though. My very poor translation skills, just like Uncle Google, can't be of help. :sweatingbullets:

Your help is very much appreciated ^^

thank you so much for translation and your skills are really good....better than nothing right? :rolleyes:

Hayhay @ErieBee! Welcome to this thread. ;)

Where is my couple? Where? Where?

I've checked the raw video this early morning since I thought that today is sunday and yesterday is saturday (in my country, this friday is a public holiday). Lol Hoooh! I missed them so bad. :tears:

Archived