[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

3 minutes ago, phoenixcv said:

Our couple really do subtle skinship like with the cpr scene minsuk holds Yewon wrist when he is talking to her idk why I find that cute

The editing was choppy I am not sure if I saw my favorite scene when Minsuk licks his fingers... I am so upset

I was so looking forward to the part too. Hopefully It was just overlooked in the live viewing and you and I will see it in the raw/subbed video where we can replay it over and over ;) ahahaha

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, ruken said:

Preview

I love the drawings of the minsuk+romi and suk+yewon @0:53. I don't like how it says fake everywhere in the background though. Hoping its not my conscious trying to tell me something lol. Anyone know what procedure suk was getting done on his eyes? Looks unpleasant looool

43 minutes ago, oohlala15 said:

I was watching episode 300 on ok! Channel earlier tdy and according to the subbing during preview, YW exclaimed that MS asked for mouth to mouth resuscitation?! Is that true? 

Pls share squeal-worthy moments of our couple. Gumayo. 

yup...please...please

seriously why suddenly they doing the cpr wondering if minsuk  had hidden agenda :w00t: (i must wait for the sub ....)but he got what he wants isn't ....the proper kiss from yewon it's not bad looked like he enjoyed it..okay try harder our minsuk for the 100% deep kiss from your wifey..:blush:

Is that a picture of Minsuk holding Romi. I am wondering if she has a picture similar on her phone that she used as inspiration. If she did that on the top of her head it is so nice. 

@nikkymarie I just see the fake as art. Most of Yewon art is dark and  on zemma studio instagram there are  a lot of her artwork that shows the fake sign and she had another one fake box. I don't think that we should read to much into that. Being that, our couple often have outside interactions. It would be another thing if our couple did not contact each other as often as they do

@dinaz I think that we might see the deep kiss on their honeymoon but I am not sure since the knetizens might have something to say about the kiss.

He makes her sit on his lap and play the music notes... She's excited and starts jumping up and down with happiness. He's excited and he buries his head oh her back... He thought teaching her the piano was an easy task, but he's in physical pain.. His hands grip hers tight, and they move to the rhythm...

She said she's sleepy but she's afraid to close her eyes. He promises to make a cure that can make her sleep without any nightmares. As he starts making them she comes from behind and climbs him like a tree. He curses inwardly when she wraps her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist like a baby monkey. He had always thought that she was cute... But she was more than that.. Way more...

This is the couple i really love since i watched Jinwoon and Junhee couple.

I hope they'll date and get married in real life because they're 36 years old now. They're really sweet and honesty. 

I'm watching the ep when Minsuk sang "A letter written by heart" and he cried a lot.

I'm afraid of the ending, i think i will cry a lot if the last ep comes 

Someone please save me :))))

:bawling:

I've just finished watching the raw version ....ahhhhhhhh ... i love this episode soooooo muchhh ... don't know how many times i've repeated certain scenes again and again ..i love this episode much much more than the previous episode ...I know that I've said this for so many times but I really want to say it again that they really give me the vibe of real married couples ... how I wish that I understand Hangul ... Minsuk kept on adjusting Yewon's position on his back ... huhuhuhu .... I just can't help having perverted thoughts about this ... LOL! I love love love love love it so much when he played the "Kiss The Rain" song .... Yewon loves that song as well ... and what makes me shivers and giggled like some looney was when Minsuk cutely snuggled his wife and hugged her waist after finished playing the song ...Yewon was actually pretty shy right there .. I really think both of them felt something ..because when Minsuk naturally made Yewon sat on him to teach her how to play the piano , Yewon somehow said that she wanted to play the cute song and she got up ... I think she was trying to control her emotion as well not to be carried away with the romantic feelings ... huhuhuhuh .. if only she didn't get up .... huhuhuhuh .... and then when they went onto the bed ... i kept on wondering what di they discuss about .. i just understand about the cpr ....i guess maybe they weere talking about how would they help each other if one of them get sick and collapsed ...i love the pic that they snapped on the bed .... and then we're shown to the part when yewon was preparing breakfast for minsuk ...eheheheh..she was so sweet to find some recipes that would help to improve her husband's hearing ... for me , although she might not be an excellent cook, but her effort to cook for her husband is soo sweet ... and i love it so much when they cooked together , make me feel like real couples are cooking together , eheheh .. and then here comes the sweet part when they were eating , after Yewon took off something from his lips, he asked for a kiss I guess ...eheheh..he still can't forget the bubblegum kiss ... huhuhuh .... ahhh Minsuk why didn't you just kiss your wife if you want a kisss ?? uhuks!! really can't wait for the sub to know about this .... and then I love the part when they were taking care of Romi together ...really looks like new parents who are spending their quality time taking care of their child .. Yewon is soooo loving .... this episode really makes my heart flutters and I can really see that Minsuk loves Yewon more and more ...... 

@afrinaalwi omoooo!!!! thanks for sharing this good news!!!! they never fail to make me smile .. so they met again today for practice ..and I love how both of them updated about this around the same time .. I never expect that they are going to perform during the MBC Entertainment Awards as well .. now it's confirmed that they are definitely going to attend the event ..huhhuhu ..really can't wait to see them walking down the red carpet together and performing the song .... 

i'm a little bit greedy i need more air time at piano scene...it's so romantic when he pulled yewon to sit on his lap but sadly yewon can't read his mind :( she should stay for a while on his lap and let him in his own world ...if I was the PDNIM at that time....:D 

Guest loveoppayam

@mcleen me too. I feel the same way that you feel.

1. Camera direction gives us direction to perverted thoughts :phew:, but yeah sometimes I feel that Minsuk gives her clue about his desire (blush). Wonder how MInsuk can keep his mind straight while Yewon blush a lot (me too).

2. That piano skill is amazing. I love Yiruma 'Kiss in the rain" and Minsuk killing me with his play, even when his play wasn't perfect but I still give him 100 out of 100 points. He gives his all to Yewon, I don't think Yewon can't resist his charms.

3. Did anyone notice that Yewon's face was red when Minsuk gives her direction for CPR? Sometimes I feel like Minsuk want a scene close to kiss, but wasn't really mean to get a kiss because of cameras, so he always give an awkward reaction after Yewon kiss him. Hope he kiss her more or reply to her kiss :flushed:

4. Did I the only one who had perverted thoughts after the light is off?

5. I like home scenes, they just look like a normal family. Minsuk was a bit sick, right? so funny when Yewon ask him to eat veggie, the funny thing is because MS is picky eater like a baby. Yet he eat that veggie like he ate the medicine Yewon gave him in earlier episode. (I think this is one of reasons why Minsuk's mother love her). She care about husband health

6. MBC did trick us again. Part where Minsuk sleep in her lap only last less than a minute! I wasn't really remember that part of scene

2 hours ago, mcleen said:

@afrinaalwi omoooo!!!! thanks for sharing this good news!!!! they never fail to make me smile .. so they met again today for practice ..and I love how both of them updated about this around the same time .. I never expect that they are going to perform during the MBC Entertainment Awards as well .. now it's confirmed that they are definitely going to attend the event ..huhhuhu ..really can't wait to see them walking down the red carpet together and performing the song .... 

Minsuk volunteer to piggyback yewon because yewon cannot say no as they already made a promise that yewon will be a yes wife for a day.. He also said that yewon is a cicada when she wrapped her legs around minsuk waist.. When minsuk playing the piano(yiruma song) seuddenly he made a mistake and he feel embarrassed thats why he hug yewon from behind and yewon comfort him by saying what do you more? You can play piano, guitar, you can cook,cleaning the house and do the laundry.. Actually when they're on the bed, yewon told him about she and her friend went out together suddenly her friend collapse and she doesn't know what to do.. She just cried.. Thats why minsuk teach her what to do if she's in that situation again so that she can save another person life.. And he asked yewon to practice what he taught earlier and yewon messed up a little bit when she forget to call 119 before doing the cpr and minsuk slap her hand and told yewon that the husband will be dead haha.. I love how the way he said "ah my wife is weird" while teaching yewon how to do a cpr and laugh when he suddenly pulled yewon pillow because he said they dont need pillow when the situation arise hhaha.I also laugh when yewon want to feed him salad but he refused and yewon told him to eat as it's good for his ear.. Actually he refused to eat the salad because the salad got vegetables that he doesn't eat which is green peas, squash and brocolli. He also tell yewon when he eat jajangmyun he picked out green peas from his jajangmyun because he doesn't eat the vege hahaha.. I also love the way they treat Oh Romi.. She's really like their daughter hahah.. Minsuk even try dying his hand hair before using it on Romi haha.. I love the way minsuk try to distract Romi from looking at yewon by asking Romi to look at him.. Hha they also bath Romi like a baby and he nag yewon by asking her did Romi shirt is the right size because its kinda big on her and yewon reply that Romi legs are short so they need to roll her sleeves haha..

Archived