[OFFICIAL] Oh Yeah Couple || Oh Min Suk && Kang Ye Won ||

Guest stoicbot

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Mianhe97 you're welcome .. I love the last 2 pics that u shared ..... the only pic that I don't quite like is the pic that mbc chose as the thumbnail for the coverpage voting ... and after reading your message about those hateful comments, i went to check out mbc facebook page again ..so mbc actually uploaded our couple's highlight cuts on the facebook page and somehow the clip got lots of comments .... can't understand what were they saying because most of the comments are in korean language ..tries to translate some of them and yes , i can get there are hateful haters who commented on our couple's clip .... seriously i hate the way some knetz treating our couple ....... they seemed like those close minded people  judging from the translated comments ..though the translation are not that accurate , i can get some gist from it .... ohyeah couple is really loved by international fans , but knetz are the one who badmouth them. i think i should ignore those hateful comments after this .. if not. i'm going to get more serious headache thinking of how rude can they be.  can't for the sub version and also the next ep as well ...

Watching the raw and I don't want to watch this episode anymore :expressionless:

Really love their flasher photoshoot. Ha-ha, I can't watch the bathtub part anymore, I am too shy to watch it though that's the highlight of this episode :glasses: ohye couple skinship level gone up a lot. The last few episode is like at level 20 and this episode at level 65. Kekeke. Ohye couple has go through a long journey. :heart: 

@mcleen IKR??? how old are they? 5? lol! i know its quite racy i get that point but still the way they keep on talking how fake scripted the show is bla bla make me go ya shut up already!  and talk about how unnecessary MBC creating a competition between the shipper.. why they need to create drama between the shippers? I love to see all 3 couple on the front page.. why we need to choose? since it base on popular vote i can get a gist who will win the cover page. 

@Muhammad ZikriI kkkk.. its must be a torture coming to this thread too since all you can see is the GIF and photo of that particular scene :w00t:

Guest loveoppayam

Don't mind with haters. Like Taylor Swift said 'haters gonna hate..hate..hate.. let's shake them off' :)

by the way does anyone see that Yewon doesn't really care about her T-shirt in bath tub scene? She seems enjoy her time with Minsuk. Bet Minsuk was drooling but he was good enough for defending himself from the temptation.

Can we have separate bathtub part only for ohye lovers since they couldn't air it on TV? :blush:

Agree about the santa claus dress, the outfit was sexy but uncomfortable for Yewona.. poor her. It's a little too racy, maybe fit for their honeymoon but not for public. But anyway that picture was already saved at Minsuk's mind and our mind, right?

I laugh a lot at this episode because Minsuk seems to be puzzled a lot because Yewon was too sexy and too vamp. Like he don't know what he gonna do, should he eat her or should he defend himself from her. His puzzled face was so funny lol

The knetz citizen always have something that make us upset and let them be because we are matured fans not the kids LOL

Im always excited watching the latest episode but every time the preview came out,im spazzing over the preview more than the episode itself....GREEDY ME!!!!!!!!

Can anyone translate the preview??

VARIETY

Things heat up between Oh Min Suk and Kang Ye Won on 'We Got Married'

Oh Min Suk transformed into old-school idol group H.O.T just for Kang Ye Won on the December 19 installment of 'We Got Married'.

SEE ALSO: [Drama Review] 'Reply 1988' - Episode 12

Things heated up when the couple continued their sexy photo shoot for the 'We Got Married' 300th episode calendar. The two enjoyed some wine and got personal while enjoying a bubble bath. Oh Min Suk also took time to surprise Kang Ye Won with an unexpected show. He dressed into an H.O.T outfit from the group's "Candy" era, and though it was obvious that he felt silly, he had the dance moves down.

Kang Ye Won said during her solo interview, "I think he danced during his school days instead of studying. It was a little funny, but it was also really cute." Oh Min Suk commented, "I was embarrassed especially because it was on the streets of Kangnam. It was cringe-worthy."

What did you think of his public display of affection?

oh-min-suk_1450548569_hot.jpg

credit: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/12/things-heat-up-between-oh-min-suk-and-kang-ye-won-on-we-got-married 

well, i know even from the preview that this episode would generate much hate, even the cuddling horror special got hate, and now it's like double or triple or even more the hotness :lol: it just too hot for knetz. well just try to think positive, as people said, there's no bad press LOL, with all this fuss maybe there'd be more people that get intrigue to watch ohye couple to see what is this all ruckus about.

regarding the theme, i'm not sure how the other couple's team's photoshot went, but yeah, those christmas and HOT theme definitely fail for me :sweatingbullets: the chocolate is kind of okay. and like you all said the bathtub save the day (or making it worse for knetz :lol:)

i can't help but to think that mbc is trying to push ohye couple into older viewers segment, with all the nostalgia theme they give. but they're a bit pushing it there.

@Mianhe97 eheheh . knetz are always so fussy and whiny .... what i hate the most about them is they used very harsh words to bring down the celebs that they hate .. but then again , yeahh ... let them keep on posting on that video clip , it just goes to show how hot and popular that clip is ... the comments are already around 800 comments on that clip alone ..and just now , I'm so happy that @Tapikoo bring the good news saying that our couple's clip on youtube is already at 81k of views ..so yerp ..although our couple might not be the most popular couple among the 3 couples , those views proofed that people do watch our couple's segments and how international fans  love them as well ..so MBC can't easily drop them from the show ..they are one of the couples which attract viewers as well.... you're right about making all the 3 couples be on the coverpage ... i just hope that MBC would reduce their favoritism and treat all the couples on the show fairly .. 

@Muhammad ZikriI you're so cute ...ekeke . I hope that you're not one of the minor in this thread ... eeheh. yes ..they have gone through a long journey ..today is already their 200th days being together as the virtual married couple ... 

@loveoppayam you're right .. i should just ignore the haters .. but sometimes they just get on my nerves ..huhuh ... it's ok ..after all those haters are also among the ones who contribute the view hits of our couple's vids ...ehehehe . and minsuk definitely tried his best to resist the temptation not to kiss his wife .. i wonder if he can still resist the temptation in the next ep..... and i really hope that this episode would be subbed very soon .... 

sharing some gifs from the preview ....ehehehe 

IqH9OR.gif

this is not their house right ?? really wonder how did they end up being in a hotel ...are they actually celebrating their 200th day together in the next ep ?? ehehe ... i love love love the way yewon was smiling blissfully being piggybacked by her husband..:love:..she really looks like she's in love ..this scene actually reminds me one of the scene in a kdrama that i've watched before but forgot its title ... :blush:

[Preview 따끈 예고] 20151226 We got Married4 우리 결혼했어요 - EP.301

what did minsuk prepare for their supper ?? and errmmms ..... why would yewon give minsuk cpr ??? huhuhuh ... and it just can't helped that they played the Oh My Venus OST as the BGM for this scene ...ekekeke ..hahaha .. i don't know if it's just my imagination or what .. but i did hear kiss sound while yewon was giving the cpr ...LOL!! 

@afrinaalwi welcome to the thread  ... glad that you have new couple to enjoy on wgm .... :) . 

@mcleen i think they're still in the ski resort. i guess the whole skii + photoshot + hotel room episode is filmed in the same continuous day., i guess it takes them 2 nights filming there (wonder if the heart balcony that yewon shared in IG would come out). looked like they book an extra large hotel room for this, cause i think all of it is the same room (chocolate theme, chrismast theme (near the piano) and bathtub scene, ) and maybe they rent the auditorium for H.O.T theme..

and i guess that's why they acted so intimate in the preview, i guess it's the after effect of the bathtub photoshoot :lol:

and maybe that's also why the theme was given to them instead of being chosen by ohye themselves, maybe there's just not enough time in their schedule to shoot again while the calendar had to go before the 300th episode.

On 19/12/2015 at 5:00 AM, oohlala15 said:

Oh my venus, they both seemed quite intoxicated in the preview. Unmanned cameras in the room!?!? 

I'm a little worried their segment literally can't be broadcast on air... 

:tears::dissapointed_relieved: please the subs, i cant find them

they intoxicated with loveeeee:wub::phew::heart:

I agree with Mclenn. I did not like how MBC are handling this.  Maybe you are going to kill me but I think the Santa Claus dress was unfair , she is so beautiful  and I don’t know why the didn’t find a better costume for her , it look cheap and there was a great  sexual connotation. Despite of the ugly dress I enjoyed this episode. My favorite scene was the bubble bath theme and the flasher scene was nice too.

I love the way he ask her to get on to his back and her do it in an obedient manner. I am excited for the next episode and I know we are going to be more satisfied. Actually I like when their sexiness comes naturally.  I would like to  see them playing the piano together because there is a big piano there and it would be very romantic.:rolleyes::w00t:

40 minutes ago, t4ol33 said:

@mcleen i think they're still in the ski resort. i guess the whole skii + photoshot + hotel room episode is filmed in the same continuous day., i guess it takes them 2 nights filming there (wonder if the heart balcony that yewon shared in IG would come out). looked like they book an extra large hotel room for this, cause i think all of it is the same room (chocolate theme, chrismast theme (near the piano) and bathtub scene, ) and maybe they rent the auditorium for H.O.T theme..

and i guess that's why they acted so intimate in the preview, i guess it's the after effect of the bathtub photoshoot :lol:

and maybe that's also why the theme was given to them instead of being chosen by ohye themselves, maybe there's just not enough time in their schedule to shoot again while the calendar had to go before the 300th episode.

Yes, It is the same room hotel where thy made the fotoshoot.

54 minutes ago, mcleen said:

@Mianhe97 eheheh . knetz are always so fussy and whiny .... what i hate the most about them is they used very harsh words to bring down the celebs that they hate .. but then again , yeahh ... let them keep on posting on that video clip , it just goes to show how hot and popular that clip is ... the comments are already around 800 comments on that clip alone ..and just now , I'm so happy that @Tapikoo bring the good news saying that our couple's clip on youtube is already at 81k of views ..so yerp ..although our couple might not be the most popular couple among the 3 couples , those views proofed that people do watch our couple's segments and how international fans  love them as well ..so MBC can't easily drop them from the show ..they are one of the couples which attract viewers as well.... you're right about making all the 3 couples be on the coverpage ... i just hope that MBC would reduce their favoritism and treat all the couples on the show fairly .. 

@Muhammad ZikriI you're so cute ...ekeke . I hope that you're not one of the minor in this thread ... eeheh. yes ..they have gone through a long journey ..today is already their 200th days being together as the virtual married couple ... 

@loveoppayam you're right .. i should just ignore the haters .. but sometimes they just get on my nerves ..huhuh ... it's ok ..after all those haters are also among the ones who contribute the view hits of our couple's vids ...ehehehe . and minsuk definitely tried his best to resist the temptation not to kiss his wife .. i wonder if he can still resist the temptation in the next ep..... and i really hope that this episode would be subbed very soon .... 

sharing some gifs from the preview ....ehehehe 

this is not their house right ?? really wonder how did they end up being in a hotel ...are they actually celebrating their 200th day together in the next ep ?? ehehe ... i love love love the way yewon was smiling blissfully being piggybacked by her husband..:love:..she really looks like she's in love ..this scene actually reminds me one of the scene in a kdrama that i've watched before but forgot its title ... :blush:

what did minsuk prepare for their supper ?? and errmmms ..... why would yewon give minsuk cpr ??? huhuhuh ... and it just can't helped that they played the Oh My Venus OST as the BGM for this scene ...ekekeke ..hahaha .. i don't know if it's just my imagination or what .. but i did hear kiss sound while yewon was giving the cpr ...LOL!! 

@afrinaalwi welcome to the thread  ... glad that you have new couple to enjoy on wgm .... :) . 

The favoritism really getting on my nerve and making me angry it much worse yesterday but i already tone down today thank god! hahaha.. and yeah @loveoppayamshould ignore but since i was also greedy about their latest news cant help to see those rude immature comment but yeah i wil try my best to stay calm and i just notice every curse words here will turn to richard simmon hahah.. i had to google him up but still cant understand why his name use as a substitute for cursing words lol! ah at first i heard the oh my venus ost i thought they play marvin gaye song i was like woah??! even its kinda suit the situation but still woahhh??!! but ahh it was oh my venus ost ahh no wonder its sound familiar... 

IqH9OR.gif

i love when he gave a sign to yewon get on his back looks sexy but they way yewon pressing her body cant help to sing let marvin gaye and get in on u got the healing that i want one lol! 

ah can u make a gif when he licking his finger that was hot too!

1 hour ago, t4ol33 said:

no wonder and they still have the sexy wet hair and it really go well with the concept and making my imagination go wild hahah! 

other couple do get to choose the outfit and the theme they want so that is why i feels quite (please dont get me wrong i really am not projecting my hate towards other cp) dissapointed by the way MBC handling our cp theme.. but yeah i will make peace now. i surely hope this is my last time whining about this issue of coz :vicx: the future i cant promise you hahaha!  still ohye couple will forever be the best in my heart. :heart::heart::heart: 

@mcleen thanks! I hope this couple can heal my broken heart! They really remind me of Goongjin couple but they are more aggressive and funnier than Goongjin.. Did anyone notice that OMS cover phone is their family picture with Romi? They also shared about each other frequently in instagram and meet and contact each other when off filming.. I hope im not in my delulu land

@afrinaalwi :lol: they had that phone case for quite a while now. but i think that they put it on and off like their rings.

but they do shared a lot in instagram and like eachother post and even interacting on instagram sometimes.

well i love goongjin couple and honestly goongjin couple was the one that brought me back to WGM and if i'm not marathoning goongjin couple a few months ago i might not found ohyeah couple. but the thing with goongjin was that i sometimes feels they tried too hard where ohyeah couple's interactions are more natural.

but as experts says, better keep your deluluness in check when you watch WGM :lol:

Archived