[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KS is putting into practice what she has learned from her photography ‘teacher’. I guess the teacher has to check her work when she goes back to Korea, right??? :D

Let's see whether she gets high scores for her homework! :lol:

#TheDreamGoesOn  #WeGoRacing

KS is putting into practice what she has learned from her photography ‘teacher’. I guess the teacher has to check her work when she goes back to Korea, right??? :D

I hope she fails so instead of DIY (Do It Yourself) examination, it will be DIT  (Do It Together) Lessons and Examination.:lol:

I hope she fails so instead of DIY (Do It Yourself) examination, it will be DIT  (Do It Together) Lessons and Examination.:lol:

LOL hoping that she fails & YYS oppa can say " you lost right?" :P  Let me show you how! :phew: :lol:

LOL hoping that she fails & YYS oppa can say " you lost right?" :P  Let me show you how! :phew: :lol:

I love it chinggus!!! :)   let's keep connecting!!! :wub:

if SoRa has fan meet on August 22 then she only has a couple or so days in Shanghai. I saw a post with her and a fan. even without makeup my gosh she still looked gorgeous!! flawless!!!!

@agdr03 yeah she is so beautiful & she is back....:wub:

#TheDreamGoesOn

hi @icemaid   yup! that was the pic I was talking about :) I wish I was like that even without makeup, not that I put makeup ,sometimes I don't even bother :lol:

wow! she's back already. time to show those pics that she took and show to teacher YYS !!!  :wub:

@agdr03

Let's hope she doesn't fare too well in her homework and like @Lhej said then YYS teacher needs to do some personal coaching for his beautiful student! :lol:

207b852f-ace5-4782-874b-c8ead7abf5ef_zps

#TheDreamGoesOn

couldn't agree more!!!!  :)

and with this picture that we know is SoRa's profile pic in her personal IG, my hope for YeonSo is still very much alive!!! :wub::wub::wub:

I don't care if it's just for promo or whatever, I Believe!!! ;)

@agdr03

Let's hope she doesn't fare too well in her homework and like @Lhej said then YYS teacher needs to do some personal coaching for his beautiful student! :lol:

#TheDreamGoesOn

@agdr03

#TheDreamGoesOn

I saw the photos she has taken and I think she did great. It’s a win-win situation anyway whether she passed or failed. If she passed then she’ll get a reward from her teacher oppa! ^_^ 

@agdr03

#TheDreamGoesOn

@agdr03

#TheDreamGoesOn

I saw the photos she has taken and I think she did great. It’s a win-win situation anyway whether she passed or failed. If she passed then she’ll get a reward from her teacher oppa! ^_^ 

what reward should she get @Lhej ?  :)

@agdr03

#TheDreamGoesOn

@agdr03

#TheDreamGoesOn

what reward should she get @Lhej ?  :)

Hmmmmm....KS wants to go to Spain and YYS has been there so he could be tour guide/oppa/teacher all rolled into one as a reward! ...and do all the things @icemaid just posted!:D

Archived