[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@agdr03  nothing heard so I guess Sora didn't attend the movie premiere. Sometimes two people need to stay away.......

stay away so they can miss each other more ;)   thanks @icemaid

probably too many people on the movie already that's why no more extra invitations were given out :D 

missing WooJoo!!!  

Hello all woojoo/yeonso shippers! Seems that the thread moving a little bit slow lately. We just need some boost isnt it? He he..

I've been wondering about Sora's 6th year debut anniversary picture she posted in her instagram.. who gave it to her? It didnt seems like from her fans. No fans claims that they gave it too. So i bet it must be from a special someone.

There's a brown teddy bear card there isnt it? I dont know.. but teddy bears just remind me of BGW. Hahaha. I wish i can see the message written on the teddy bear card. Keke

Missing KS in the limelight! I wish she would attend The Seoul International Drama Awards wherein the hit cable drama Misaeng was nominated. She just rocks the red carpet and I’m always excited with her choice of gowns! 

@Lhej and @icemaid  how are you both? :)

I am still missing WooJoo :(  I wonder when will we see them again....  the DVD is back on survey again though. pandalover1 posted it in WaC. hopefully it will pull through this time. I have been back reading at WaC from page 1. I have to say it's fun :)

@agdr03  @Lhej 

YYS oppa is busy and I am missing Sora big time!

Our dear Sora, what's up? What's going on?

I want her to post an ig where the picture is right after she watched beauty inside :D   why why is it that Oppa and her didn't have a selfie? wasn't that your question before @icemaid ? :)  

@agdr03  @Lhej 

I want her to post an ig where the picture is right after she watched beauty inside :D   why why is it that Oppa and her didn't have a selfie? wasn't that your question before @icemaid ? :)  

I did & I like to think that they actually had one taken but probably not being shared, its for their private collection hahaha...

They don't even follow each other in IG & someone mentioned that oppa follows kim go eun & I am not sure they even work together before. :huh:

Perhaps yys & sora have a purely working relationship only unlike bgw & ljj who are more than business partners. :lol:

@agdr03  @Lhej 

I did & I like to think that they actually had one taken but probably not being shared, its for their private collection hahaha...

They don't even follow each other in IG & someone mentioned that oppa follows kim go eun & I am not sure they even work together before. :huh:

Perhaps yys & sora have a purely working relationship only unlike bgw & ljj who are more than business partners. :lol:

the mind boggles because they don't follow each other on ig and yet they are similar in their styles and have great chemistry together. maybe your right @icemaid  maybe they only have a working relationship. hopefully time will tell us soon so I can move on too :tears: because I'm still finding it hard :(

I am still missing WooJoo :(  I wonder when will we see them again....  the DVD is back on survey again though. pandalover1 posted it in WaC. hopefully it will pull through this time. I have been back reading at WaC from page 1. I have to say it's fun :)

Virtual hug my dear! I miss them too! I’m a kdrama addict but after W&C I haven’t watched new kdramas yet, well I do watch variety shows like Runningman and WGM and animes! That’s why I really appreaciate when @packmule3  suggested a rewatch. It’s a sort of therapy for me, after our rewatch that’s the only time I could delete the episode from my hard drive and move on to the next. Woojoo made us fall for them really hard that it hurts to see them go their separate...projects.

@agdr03  they could just be having a working relationship but who knows what the future brings! :phew: 

At least there was woojoo.:)

True its tough to move on so just let them tagged along & move......:lol:

hehe.. being positive all the way. Yup.. it could be just a working relationship for now. But we never know if tomorrow there's something else. Hehehehe..

Anyway, news saying that yys is a confirmed cast for a theatre musical for "man who walk through walls". Noting thay Sora is a musical theatre lover. I wish she will attend it ~_~

Virtual hug my dear! I miss them too! I’m a kdrama addict but after W&C I haven’t watched new kdramas yet, well I do watch variety shows like Runningman and WGM and animes! That’s why I really appreaciate when @packmule3  suggested a rewatch. It’s a sort of therapy for me, after our rewatch that’s the only time I could delete the episode from my hard drive and move on to the next. Woojoo made us fall for them really hard that it hurts to see them go their separate...projects.

Same here I haven't watch any drama yet after W&C...

@ced2  @pandalover1

Thank you! Omg yys oppa doing a musical! :w00t: And guess who loves musical! Our lovely sora, I hope you go & support oppa! :w00t:

Do you have any info when is the performance? Excited!

Yipee.gif

no news about the performance date yet. Yes.. everybody knows sora loves musical. She even watched it with imsiwan to support kanghaneul before. Ha ha

Hi all chingus.happy to hear this news about oppa.i would to ask if oppa had done any theater musical before or not? if not and this is his first time to perform musical, dont you think this could be for attracting someone`s attention more cuz he knows that person has interest in musical.:wub:

Hi all chingus.happy to hear this news about oppa.i would to ask if oppa had done any theater musical before or not? if not and this is his first time to perform musical, dont you think this could be for attracting someone`s attention more cuz he knows that person has interest in musical.:wub:

I don't know if this is his first foray into musical. Maybe YYS oppa loyal fans can enlighten us. Thank you!

Archived