[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

@day_dreamer posted this on Yoo Yeon Seok Thread

Here's a few tweets by @tokkipanda about funny but cute YYS during the Trugen photoshoot interview video. I think he wanted to say "suit fit" but his tongue probably got twisted so he pronounced "stupid" instead. xD and he cutely apologise later after realising that he said it wrongly.

@delfin looks like oppa mistakenly said stupid..pronunciation error.. LOL! 

I'm dying to see who's taking her picture. *looking for tools* hahaha

The person behind the camera will forever be a mystery, lol of course the first logical person i can think off is her cousin or her mama. but delulu version.. kekeke...:P

I just finished watching YYS's youth over flower, and i tell you i am positive that i've fall really hard for him.. no reverse is possible, hahaha..

But seems like ep 7 part 4 and ep 9 part 3 is missing.. can anyone let me know where or how can i find these 2 missing puzzle? Thanks in advance.... :) 

https://ggotbodachungchoon.wordpress.com/ I hope this would help. Dramabeans http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/10/youths-over-flowers-episode-11-final/ have great recaps, too.

Sora's IG update 

Translation

The Beauty inside Showcase 

And Oppa has started filming for his latest movie Haeohwa with Han Hyo Joo and Chun Woo Hee..a fan went to his filming site. 

thank you for the updates @pandalover1 :)  wow! your dedication is really great!!! I am trying to find episodes of youth over flowers but I cant seem to find it in yt? is there anyone who can help me with this one please? thank you in advance :)

that salad is for two so the other one is for Oppa :wub:     hmmm Oppa has black hair now? that was quick from when he had it orange from his trip? :D

You can find Youth Over Flowers videos in http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27d15v_yeoniverse-x-banasubbers-eng-sub-20140912-lads-over-blossoms-ep-7-part-1-4_creation or https://yeoniverse.wordpress.com/ which will also direct to to this site. You can also read dramabeans recaps of YOF episode 7-11, You will surely fall in love with him as we have..

oh oh thank you sooo much @myvilvil  :) really appreciate this. and yes, I have fallen inlove with YYS! no doubt about it! :wub:

aish! I'm sorry Oppa! I thought I heard it as stupid but you meant suit fit!!! :lol:  why why why are you soooooooooo damn goodlooking? :wub: :wub: :wub:  thank you @pandalover1 :)

goodmorning YeonSo shipper's!!! :) I have to admit that I was trying to connect what Oppa said about RECENTLY taking pictures for SOMEONE.... maybe his giving SoRa some ideas about photography? since it's their hobby :) 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@pandalover1 thanks for sharing this good news about yys oppa.this is warmly_japanese instagram updating with a question was asked in his recent interview and read it. maybe make you more suspicious about them or happy.:):wub:

wow! black couple shirts? :P  :wub: 

@pandalover1 thanks for sharing this good news about yys oppa.this is warmly_japanese instagram updating with a question was asked in his recent interview and read it. maybe make you more suspicious about them or happy.:):wub:

Thank you for sharing that insta!

Oh Oppa! Don't tease us! Our hearts can only take so much.

Here's a few tweets by @tokkipanda about funny but cute YYS during the Trugen photoshoot interview video. I think he wanted to say "suit fit" but his tongue probably got twisted so he pronounced "stupid" instead. xD and he cutely apologise later after realising that he said it wrongly.

The person behind the camera will forever be a mystery, lol of course the first logical person i can think off is her cousin or her mama. but delulu version.. kekeke...:P

I just finished watching YYS's youth over flower, and i tell you i am positive that i've fall really hard for him.. no reverse is possible, hahaha..

But seems like ep 7 part 4 and ep 9 part 3 is missing.. can anyone let me know where or how can i find these 2 missing puzzle? Thanks in advance.... :) 

https://ggotbodachungchoon.wordpress.com/ I hope this would help. Dramabeans http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/10/youths-over-flowers-episode-11-final/ have great recaps, too.

Sora's IG update 

Translation

And Oppa has started filming for his latest movie Haeohwa with Han Hyo Joo and Chun Woo Hee..a fan went to his filming site. 

thank you for the updates @pandalover1 :)  wow! your dedication is really great!!! I am trying to find episodes of youth over flowers but I cant seem to find it in yt? is there anyone who can help me with this one please? thank you in advance :)

that salad is for two so the other one is for Oppa :wub:     hmmm Oppa has black hair now? that was quick from when he had it orange from his trip? :D

You can find Youth Over Flowers videos in http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x27d15v_yeoniverse-x-banasubbers-eng-sub-20140912-lads-over-blossoms-ep-7-part-1-4_creation or https://yeoniverse.wordpress.com/ which will also direct to to this site. You can also read dramabeans recaps of YOF episode 7-11, You will surely fall in love with him as we have..

oh oh thank you sooo much @myvilvil  :) really appreciate this. and yes, I have fallen inlove with YYS! no doubt about it! :wub:

aish! I'm sorry Oppa! I thought I heard it as stupid but you meant suit fit!!! :lol:  why why why are you soooooooooo damn goodlooking? :wub: :wub: :wub:  thank you @pandalover1 :)

goodmorning YeonSo shipper's!!! :) I have to admit that I was trying to connect what Oppa said about RECENTLY taking pictures for SOMEONE.... maybe his giving SoRa some ideas about photography? since it's their hobby :) 

You know YYS's new LOL honestly at first glace, i thought he looked like a byeontae ahjussi but i think the stache grew on me, he still looks gorgeous! Hahaha I love love love Trugen, i think this is like the millionth time i said this but they always bring the best out of him! HAHAHAHA! stufiit! LOL this yys so pabo at times.. goshh he's adorable..

Sora's IG update 

Translation

You know YYS's new LOL honestly at first glace, i thought he looked like a byeontae ahjussi but i think the stache grew on me, he still looks gorgeous! Hahaha I love love love Trugen, i think this is like the millionth time i said this but they always bring the best out of him! HAHAHAHA! stufiit! LOL this yys so pabo at times.. goshh he's adorable..

@pandalover1   I have to say too that I was surprised that he had a moustache but because I like him already, i don't care what he grows :D I like him for what he is and what he stands for not for his looks, well Oppa's look is totally hot so really there is nothing not to like about him  ;)

I wanted to add that it's scary that I like Oppa this much :lol:  I really miss WooJoo!!!!

@delfin thank you so much for the videos! :w00t:

OMG the first video, the way oppa laugh with the mention of Sora's name :wub:  (but I was told oppa picked im soo jung over sora:lol:)

As for the second video, I don't understand a single thing :sweatingbullets: LOL. All I see his oppa keep flashing O to all questions posed by the interviewer.

We need some kind soul to help us out! SOS!

OMG the first video, the way oppa laugh with the mention of Sora's name :wub:  (but I was told oppa picked im soo jung over sora:lol:)

As for the second video, I don't understand a single thing :sweatingbullets: LOL. All I see his oppa keep flashing O to all questions posed by the interviewer.

the first vid pretty ffunny actually,  so they ask if oppa want to seduce someone he will choose im soo jung or kang sora, his answer wasn't sunbaenim, but it's always lady that beside me, and the interviewer like ne ne ne and im soo jung said so today it's me.. lol.. you can see oppa face became worried,  lol

The second video,  let me explain the question and leave the answer for the expert, the first question asking about they're sexy or not, the second one is about if they have something to captivated heart,

One think that I'm sure, oppa explain that his hobby is taking pics, polaroid pic

(I hope I get it right lmao)

the first vid pretty ffunny actually,  so they ask if oppa want to seduce someone he will choose im soo jung or kang sora, his answer wasn't sunbaenim, but it's always lady that beside me, and the interviewer like ne ne ne and im soo jung said so today it's me.. lol.. you can see oppa face became worried,  lol

The second video,  let me explain the question and leave the answer for the expert, the first question asking about they're sexy or not, the second one is about if they have something to captivated heart,

One think that I'm sure, oppa explain that his hobby is taking pics, polaroid pic

@delfin I was actually looking at yys's ears when the interviewer mentioned Kang Sora and it goes red straight away! Even his neck. And after he answered, the redness slowly fade away. So I concluded that his "shyness" comes and go quite fast. isn't it?

But how come when in WAC, his ears getting red for quite long and even when there's a slight skinship/touching scene with sora? I find it a little bit amusing. LOL

Thank you @delfin. So yys oppa is being very smart & cheeky by saying always the lady besides him hahaha.

The second video, so oppa thinks he's sexy flashing O as the answer for the 1st question lol. I don't understand the 2nd question, you mean  whether they could do something to captivate someone's heart? And oppa flash O again.:lol:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@delfin I was actually looking at yys's ears when the interviewer mentioned Kang Sora and it goes red straight away! Even his neck. And after he answered, the redness slowly fade away. So I concluded that his "shyness" comes and go quite fast. isn't it?

But how come when in WAC, his ears getting red for quite long and even when there's a slight skinship/touching scene with sora? I find it a little bit amusing. LOL

@ced2 because in WAC its not shyness but hotness that makes him become Mr Red Ears so it doesn't fade away so quickly! :phew: :lol:

Oh myyyy... my earlier post get omitted T.T

@ced2 because sora wasn't there it's just her name, lmao, kidding kidding...

@icemaid the question is a little bit tricky, I think it's about to captivated someone's heart, actually I want to understand oppa answer first, but I'm not sure about his answer, so I try to looked at psj's anwer but they didn't upload it, 

Thank you for the video @delfin :) it's always nice to see Oppa. I agree with @icemaid though, I was laughing at myself because I don't know what Oppa's talking about :lol: we really need to learn Korean language :)  

Oppa is playing safe by saying he will seduce whoever is beside him :)  I think it's great that Oppa thinks his sexy because he is anyway. Good to see his confidence in himself. As for the captivating of heart, I would love to know his answer. I want us to be able to connect it to SoRa ;) :wub: 

I want to see SoRa too. It's good she's got her cf out. Hopefully Oppa and her can promote WaC in Japan. Well, not sure about Oppa coz his shooting now.

missing our WooJoo!!!

@agdr03  its strange isn't it that no media sit down with the two leads for an interview after WaC is completed.

I also really hope to see WooJoo together again to do some overseas promotion for the drama. We can only wait & see.

hoping.jpg

@icemaid it's very weird! Usually they even do an interview when episode 8 finishes or the story is in the middle right? But we didn't get that with our WooJoo. There has to be a reason but I don't know where we can get them. This is the thing about shipping, you really don't know what will happen or when. It's just hard not seeing the couple that you really like :( aigoo!!!

@icemaid it's very weird! Usually they even do an interview when episode 8 finishes or the story is in the middle right? But we didn't get that with our WooJoo. There has to be a reason but I don't know where we can get them. This is the thing about shipping, you really don't know what will happen or when. It's just hard not seeing the couple that you really like :( aigoo!!!

Maybe mid-way through the drama could be difficult for WAC since its film at Jeju a distance from Seoul but when it ended & the cast is back in Seoul they only interviewed the co-stars MJW & HS (sorry can't remember their real names) & not the leads! :rolleyes:

Just feel like my ship has lost its sail........:(

Archived