[OFFICIAL] ☆WooJoo/YeonSo Couple☆ (Yoo Yeon Seok ♡ Kang SoRa)

mzzurah

I've actually noticed the sandals earlier..Cause when oppa was in Japan he wore that same pair too.. I wonder if it's a new trend in korea.. I think BGW wore a similar slipper but brown or black in colour in WAC. 

Seems like Uri Yeonso have switched from their blue crocs to these white pair of slippers. Lol! 

thank you ‌@pandalover1  this are evidence that connects YeonSo. it's awesome!!! :wub:  I will just think that it's their couple sandals and not the latest trends :D

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oppa in 1940's style kekekeke

CLM7ZowUEAAVbHP.jpg

First poster for Hae-eo-hwa

CLM7Z4BUAAAoqqN.jpg

Main role :

Han Hyo joo as Jeong So Yool

Yoo Yeon Seok as Kim Yoon Woo

Cheon Woo Hee as Seo Yeon Hee

Park Sung Woong as police commissioner

CLM7aBEUYAAhsiO.jpg

Shooting location seems in Gwang Ju

566730_image2_1.jpg

The House of Choi Seung-hyo is a traditional residential building located on the southeastern slopes of Yangrimsan Mountain. Choi Sang-hyeon was an activist who offered his attic as a place of refuge for other activists. Since the building was constructed in the 1920s, it offers a valuable glimpse into the architectural style of Korean houses at the end of the Japanese colonial period. (Korea Tourism Organization)

credits to @rynn_peace who posted this in Yoo Yeon Seok thread

@allmylife00 the first noodles so spicy, it's popular in there,  and oppa's jajangmyeon is pretty popular too i guess, but i can't eat jajangmyeon,, LOL the power of oppa can't make me can eat jajangmeon, ^^

Hahaha me too, I am NOT a fan of instant noodles! Sorry oppa! :lol:

Sorry to Sora too, she did a cf for another type of instant noodles.

Ok maybe just maybe I will fall for whatever instant noodles if they both do a cf together. :phew:

All the picture with the other 3 actress are selca. Where's yours and sora oppa ya?! Haha

Any translation out yet? Esp on the part they mentioned sora. He he

All the picture with the other 3 actress are selca. Where's yours and sora oppa ya?! Haha

Any translation out yet? Esp on the part they mentioned sora. He he

Yeah, imagine they have to use the press conference picture for oppa & sora. :lol: No selca available for the media to use. :phew:

Hi to all yeonso shippers.this is my first post here. actually i was following this thread from first pages i like this couple as you do but i didnt have that confidence and courage to company you in discussion and spazzing about our couple honestly still im hesitant to participate but what can i do i couldnt hold back myself so decided to join you here. i hope we have good and happy moments here togother and hear pleasant and great news about our couple so soon.

h2oficf7dv6w.jpg

wx61ucf2th5t.jpg

et35hv4cru2q.jpg

pics credit to owner

Hi @saeedeh! Welcome to the thread. Well i think you've actually been here longer than me. But been seeing you lurking and liking comments. Thank you! You are always welcome to spazz and there's no need for confidence to become fans. Hehehe..

Hope to see your post more! ;)

yeonso shippers.. some article about uri sora's long leg. They are comparing shin min ah's body and sora and another actress i guess?

신민아 ‘허리’vs강소라 ‘각선미’vs김사랑 ‘볼륨감’, ‘연중’ 최고의 핫바디 선정 (출처 : 텐아시아 | 네이버 TV연예) http://t.co/89J6Z79J5Z

cr: twitter

dear @ced2 thanks for your welcoming.

i found these pics but i dont know they are blong which of his interviews. but his answers are funny and hilarious.:D:Pand its about his personality, being a caring person.

if you have read this interview before, kang sora has mentioned it.

Kang Sora to reveal why Yoo Yeon Seok is a lady killer

Kang Sora: “Now I Understand Why Girls Like Yoo Yeon Seok

When Kang So Ra was interviewed by MyDaily recently, she talked about her wonderful chemistry with actor Yoo Yun Suk, despite her character's tug-of-war romance with him in the drama. She said,"We have great chemistry, although it is our first time acting together.He helps me out a lot.” She added, "Yoo Yun Suk has a big heart and he is really caring. Like the character of Geon Woo, in reality,he is also innocent like a child, but also charming in a very masculine way. I think I understand why women like him so much.”

m3s0uivdbzcc.png

wfjl6l4wu1t4.png

zw93ephg3xd3.png

OPpa like this situation... what if sora ssi misunderstanding you?:rolleyes::wub:

oh biyaneh oppa you said Its Okey. means you dont mind if she think that way:rolleyes:...means you like it.:wub:

wbh8hg8j0nph.gif

Buttt... OPpa what if you get unexpected response from your sora ssi like this...:phew::P

w3o4vvuq3w99.gif

still... it`s OKkk for you...:D:lol:

all pics cr to owner.

Hi to all yeonso shippers.this is my first post here. actually i was following this thread from first pages i like this couple as you do but i didnt have that confidence and courage to company you in discussion and spazzing about our couple honestly still im hesitant to participate but what can i do i couldnt hold back myself so decided to join you here. i hope we have good and happy moments here togother and hear pleasant and great news about our couple so soon.

Welcome @‌saeedeh to the WooJoo/YeonSo thread!  Thank you for posting those lovely pictures of YYS & KSR.:wub:

Well there's no guarantee that YeonSo couple will happen but at least let's embrace the WooJoo couple & their special moments in WAC.

Come what may, I am just glad that YYS oppa & Sora has this great opportunity to work together.

Its such a blessing to see the birth of the WooJoo couple, their great chemistry onscreen that gave us fond memories.

Hopefully we get to see these two fine actors team up again in the near future.

Have fun here & keep posting! :D

Omg finally! Oppa Cf interview while filming his Trugen CF, I think he talked about about his style in WAC? and they also mention sora, hehe it's about oppa working with feb 90liners actress..

hi too all YeonSo shippers!!! :)

@pandalover1  hi! I saw an ig  post with a snippet of his interview but I couldn't understand what Oppa said but I thought I heard him say stupid for sure. I am very curious as to what he refers it to. hopefully someone can translate it for us :)

welcome @saeedeh to the WooJoo/YeonSo shipper thread :)  the more the merrier!  nice pics of Oppa and SoRa! thank you!

@agdr03 I'm not too sure what he said too..Lol yea I wondered why he said that. Lol! Hopefully someone translate it soon.hehehe.. 

Here we have oppa and his new look! Looks like he's already in character, I wonder if his new character that he is currently filming now has a dark and cold personality because of his expression.. 

@agdr03 I'm not too sure what he said too..Lol yea I wondered why he said that. Lol! Hopefully someone translate it soon.hehehe.. 

Here we have oppa and his new look! Looks like he's already in character, I wonder if his new character that he is currently filming now has a dark and cold personality because of his expression.. 

i missed the cheerful BGW image more.. BGW yah.. where are you? Hehe

Archived