[Official] Sungjae (BtoB) ♥ Joy (Red Velvet) Byu Couple -Home of JaefulJoys! We Love You Bbyu!!

Admin

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the recent episode but I think I will love the next more. Arghh I'm fell inlove with them without me noticing it. Watched them since ep 1 and they never fail to complete my week. :wub:

PS: by the way, it seems like it is quiet here nowadays. How are you doing guys? I hope you are well. :)

48 minutes ago, flameseeker102 said:

I love the recent episode but I think I will love the next more. Arghh I'm fell inlove with them without me noticing it. Watched them since ep 1 and they never fail to complete my week. :wub:

PS: by the way, it seems like it is quiet here nowadays. How are you doing guys? I hope you are well. :)

Yeah, I can't wait too see it too. I think it will take me a couple of replays to watch everything that happened in the upcoming episodes because its too sweet to handle especially when SJ was trying to sing or say something to her, she couldn't bear it either. hmm Why did SJ surprise Joy? What are they celebrating?

credit the owner

source: FB 

12801100_1101479643237499_15203244533814

im reallly excited next week,,,i guess they spend some valentine date,,,hehehe,,others predict that theyre ending bcos of those pics from recent episodes,,,,,hope they will show longer,,,they still need to do a duet,,and it takes time....hope it will be 60 episodes or even better 100 episodes for our bbyu couple,,,,,im really gonna cry,,if the end their virtual marriage,,,,:(

@ate I am looking forward to his preparation for this date. seems like sungjae transformed entirely into an oppa in the next episode.... I also love to replay the part when the curtain opened and it revealed sungjae in front of the piano. It was such a perfect romantic scene! As of the rumors that they might end.. I don't think that they will end sooner. atleast not soon enough. hehehe I'm being optimistic and I guess they would be in WGM for a year and more (I hope so) As long as there are fans who love and support them :)... Hmmm I hope it would be like the WGM before that last for a year and a few months/

18 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

This episode was super cute & i was kinda surprised to know there was no staff in their house? All they had were cameras like the other couples, I loved that. Next week will be awesome & the captions were hilarious, one mentioned "We're not responsible for his change" when Sungjae suddenly became more romantic haha

I am great, just been on vacation lately. How are you?

yes,,it will be hilarous when sungjae become manly,,,,hehehe,,,,im too excited,,,,:)

14 minutes ago, LavelyShai said:

I saw those on Twitter. I swear, MBC better not be messing with us. Our hearts can't take it if this doesn't happen. 

urghs, yeah, before we're working ourselves up, let's think about how many weeks it will take, until we're watching it .... :crazy:

1 hour ago, LavelyShai said:

I will flip tables if nothing actually happens lol Either Sungjae will not do it or it won't be in this episode. 

lol :D:D

I can see it with my inner eye: All those crazy bbyu-couple-fans, screaming, flipping tables and then drink chamomile tea for sedation when the next wgm-couple is shown and they have to realize, that they won't see a kiss beforde the next, or next, or next episode :blink::lol:

20 hours ago, Rena-_- said:

lol :D:D

I can see it with my inner eye: All those crazy bbyu-couple-fans, screaming, flipping tables and then drink chamomile tea for sedation when the next wgm-couple is shown and they have to realize, that they won't see a kiss beforde the next, or next, or next episode :blink::lol:

yeah youre right,,,,MBC,,,really trolling bbyu shippers..:crazy::angry:,,,,but im so excited with this episode....it will be full of laughter,,,,...hehheh

11 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

Hahaha This has literally been our reaction to some of the latest episodes

Sungjae has been acting a little more.. sweet or romantic towards Joy lately. I don't know how to say it. We're so used to him teasing and being non-romantic that it's a little strange when he shows some affection. LMAO.

Btw, off-topic..

Spoiler

Who are those in your sig? They're adorable! LOL.

Archived