[Official] Sungjae (BtoB) ♥ Joy (Red Velvet) Byu Couple -Home of JaefulJoys! We Love You Bbyu!!

Admin

@ninola 

sorry for letting you feel guilty for a bit, I really don't mean to doubt Sungjae

Honestly, I think Sungjae is the type of doing more than talking, I'm totally fine with everything. Just don't let that baby face catch you off guard, he can be very tough and romantic at any time. 

@yoobin This one as well.

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-30%20at%202.37.1

Caption said She holds onto his arm just in case he might be lost.

Seobangnim bbyu sure is a manly man :wub: :wub: :wub:

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-30%20at%201.48.0

Edited by greentea3berry
  • Like 2

just want to ask,,,if its Joy have the first CF individual...,,among the RV members?thanks ,,,

Yup, I think so.

Regarding her endorsement with Etude, from my knowledge, SM has had a contract with Etude since 2012/2011. First with SHINee, then Sulli & Krystal and now Joy. Initially, I thought SM must had a package deal with Etude since they've had SM idols one after another/replacing each other since then. But then, if SM have connections with Etude, they could've easily gotten the whole Red Velvet group for Etude but instead only Joy is endorsing and getting solo Etude cf. So, I'd say Joy is getting popular/putting her name out there on her own, hence, she's getting this cf. Seeing the popularity of Krystal and Sulli as individuals, Joy getting this Etude cf made me proud and happy for her. Etude is one of the biggest and most popular cosmetic brand in Korea and also, one of the most popular Korea brand cosmetics across Asia. Etude wouldn't just take Joy as their endorser if they think she isn't popular or has no selling power. She looks amazing in the promotional Etude poster too.

I personally believe that Sungjae is trying to resist and suppress his feelings. I completely agree that he's unreadable at times. One moment, it seems like he has feelings for Joy, and then another moment, it seems like he only treats her as a friend. Just like @greentea3berry said, I've noticed that even though Sungjae can be childish and playful, he's actually quite mature and he can be serious when he wants to be. I believe that he's someone who observes and thinks about things very deeply and carefully. He's being very cautious about his actions but sometimes, he unconsciously shows his feelings for Joy by his actions. I'm sure everyone can see his sincerity on the previous episode where he prepared presents for Joy. 

I've been analysing Kim Dong Ryul's Replay and Fukuyama Masaharu's Greatest Love. Both songs have similar contexts; longing, resistance and regret.

Often these days, I’m in a different world

Since the day I let you go
I stare blankly, and think about you
After a while
Into our short memories
My hopes add up
And everything gets tangled up
In the memories, I never know what to do
I’m just overwhelmed by you in front of me, I was anxious
Worried that you would disappear if I say love
I’m in there, all anxious

*Yes, you loved me
And I was as passionate as you
But worried that it’ll all collapse
I was always anxious and eventually
The foolish me is there, letting your hand slip away

I still live with you
Wherever I lay my eyes on, I see your remnants
The more I try to erase you
And paint over you
You become clearer and
My memories with you come back to life
While I slowly die
Since you left, the pieces of memories that I keep rewinding everyday
I can never put the pieces together at the end
Your heart that I couldn’t see back then
Was clearer than anything else
I just didn’t try to see it

*Repeat

You loved me
And I loved you as earnestly
And for letting that moment go
I’m lost again and
There is the foolish me, who is wandering as time sweeps me around
I go against the time that I have lost you and
There is the foolish me, who floats around
I go back to the time when you were around and
There is the foolish me, who stands still

Sono sadame wo shirinagara
Mekurarete kita kisetsu no PEEJI

While knowing of this fate,
I turned the pages of the seasons

Ochite wa tokeru konayuki mitai
Tomaranai omoi

Like powder snow, these unstoppable feelings
Fall and melt

Aisanakute ii kara
Tooku de mimamottete
Tsuyogatterunda yo
Demo tsunagattetainda yo
Anata ga  mada suki dakara

Because it's all right if you don't love me
I'll watch over you from afar.
I'm being strong,
but I want to be entwined with you
Because I still love you

Motto nakeba yokatta
Motto waraeba yokatta
Baka da na tte itte yo
Ki ni suru na tte itte yo
Anata ni  tada aitakute

It's all right if you cry more
It's all right if you laugh more
Say, 'What an idiot!',
or 'Don't bother about it!'
I just  want to meet you.

Hajimete deshita  kore made no hibi
Machigattenai to omoeta koto

From the beginning, up till the days so far
I've never thought that there were any mistakes

Hidamari mitai na  sono egao
Ikiru michi wo terashite kuremashita

That smile, just like the sun
Showed me my way of life

Kokoro no ame ni kasa wo kureta no wa
Anata hitori datta...

The one who gave me an umbrella for the rain in my heart
was you alone...

Aisenakute ii kara
Koko kara mimamotteru
Tsuyogatterunda yo
Demo tsunagattetainda yo

I'm being strong,
Because I still love you

Onaji tsuki no shita de
Onaji namida nagashita
Dame nanda yo tte
Hanaretakunai tte
Tada hitokoto  tada ienakute

Under the same moon
We shed the same tears
"This is no good",
and "Don't leave me";
I just couldn't speak  those few words

Itsuka inochi no tabi
Owaru sono toki mo
Inoru deshou

When my life's journey
Should come to an end someday
I'd pray for you

Anata ga akogareta
"Anata"  de aru koto wo
Sono egao wo  shiawase wo

For the you I yearned for
For you, and
Your smile  and happiness

Aisanakute ii kara
Tooku de mimamottete
Tsuyogatterunda yo
Demo tsunagattetainda yo

I'm being strong,
Because I still love you

Motto nakeba yokatta
Motto waraeba yokatta no kana
Baka da na tte itte yo
Ki ni suru na tte itte yo
Anata ni  tada aitakute

It's all right if you cry more
I wonder if it's all right if you laugh more
Say, 'What an idiot!',
or 'Don't bother about it!'
I just  want to meet you.

I personally think he's focusing too much on the future rather than the present but I don't blame him. He's aware of their occupation as idols. Being in this industry, it's hard for them to date and they're both still so young. If they were to get together, imagine how much willpower, commitment, patience and trust each of them needs to have to overcome the hardships in the years to come. I can't even imagine. It's really hard. If they were both in their early 30s, I'm pretty sure both of them wouldn't have to worry as much - especially Sungjae. I also think that's part of the reason why he decided to change his ideal age to marry from 25 to 35 years old.

As for Joy, I do believe that she really likes Sungjae. She's too transparent to me. IMO, in the beginning, she was satisfied with Sungjae being her virtual husband. But as time goes by, she started to like him. When she said she liked him because he's good-looking in their first few meetings, she was being honest. She still hadn't like him for who he is yet. His appearance is what attracted her first. When you're forced to act as a married couple with someone, it's natural for you to develop feelings for the other person. You get to spend the whole day (or more than one day) with one person and you get to know them in a more personal manner. It's hard to not like someone when both of you 'click' with each other.

I personally think that Joy was the first to have a crush on Sungjae. To me, crush happens when you don't know that person on a deeper level yet. Once you do, it either develops into something more and it's no longer a crush but you start to actually like that person for who he is or your crush fades and you realise he was just a crush and nothing more. I think that what she feels for him is currently still in the process of going from a crush to actually really liking him for who he is (maybe she has already liked him for real). It's understandable because we all know Sungjae is still not 100% being his real self and is being cautious on the show. He's still not showing her the real him. If he says and does what he wants, I'm pretty sure Joy would actually fall in love him. Literally.

However, Sungjae.. I think he actually likes her more than she does at the moment. Because Joy's not as professional as him yet, she got to show him the real her and not an "image" while doing WGM. She's still "pure", as he said during their third meeting. I've said this before, he noticed that Joy was being her real self in WGM and because of that, he didn't want to put on his crazy idol image while doing this show.

BUT, the thing is, I'm starting to notice that Joy is starting to express less of her feelings for him and acts a little more professional now. She likes him but she's probably aware of Sungjae thoughts and feelings as well. It might be baseless, but I believe they're both in pain. *shrugsssss*

• Like 5

@unhskikr4ever I really like your analysis/way of decoding things.

I used to think that Joy might have developed real feelings for Sungjae already... As for Sungjae, I don't know. But it's as you said, he is professional and can be mature too, he seems to have a lot of thoughts going on (regarding his career, his popularity...), even though he sometimes goes with the flow and just enjoys being with Joy. I guess sometimes he gets confused, especially whenever Joy would do something unexpected or express herself sincerely.

Anyway, I am happy with how things are now, as long as they both enjoy the time spending together. I think they are cute and get along very well, and they are young too so they are inexperienced. Taking things slow is good because they will get to know about each other more (but I guess it's not easy to act natural at times with the cameras around).

sungjoy_picture__zpstkurtxap.gif

They both look so good in hanbok, can they just continue filming in them? Lol just kidding, the way WGM are styling them is seriously really good. Sungjae always looks so sharp and clean while Joy is always fresh and cute (I always find myself in love with her outfits and am super jealous I don’t have clothes like that).

This episode was filled with sweet gestures all throughout. Super glad Wendy was able to be a panelist along with Changsub. One thing that really caught my attention is what Misun said, it was during the scene when they were waiting for the train after taking those selcas and Sungjae was pretending to pull the train, Joy makes the comment “my husband’s so strong” when he tells her what he is doing or something like that and Misun goes “ah, she’s playing along again.” This one statement pretty much sums up their interaction, they're always playing with each other, going along with one's jokes and whatnot. Like the panelist found Sungjae’s action funny almost childish (not in a bad way, but they were laughing at him) however Joy simply goes along with it again.…swoon, they seriously are like a real couple.

I might be the only who thinks this, but originally when I first started watching WGM I was under the impression that Joy likes Sungjae more then he likes her, but as I get to know Joy more and watch more of WGM I don’t think that was the case anymore. Joy is a rookie compared to Sungjae and this is the first show without her members, there’s a lot of pressure for her to do a good job. Wendy once said that Joy always give her %100 on whatever she is doing and WGM is no difference. WGM is about a newly married couple, and I think Joy went into the show with that thought. Yes they were practically strangers when they met, but they were “married” and the whole point of the show is to portray a married couple, so she went in with the thought “he’s my husband, we’re married.” Like if it was any other idol other than Sungjae (thank goodness it was Sungjae though) I think Joy would still have behave the same way.

This isn’t to say that Joy is acting and there isn’t any feelings because you can definitely feel their chemistry and Joy may actually like Sungjae, because come on Sungjae is a handsome kid and if I was told he would be my husband I’ll probably be happy too, but I don’t think it’s too the point where she was head over heels, crazy in love with him at least at the beginning. Now it’s a different story because they have been together for a while now and like @unhskikr4ever said, Joy probably does have a crush on Sungjae and Sungjae probably is suppressing his feelings, but who knows.

I’m just so grateful for whoever’s idea it was to put them together, because they go so well together, there's never a dull moment with them. 

@y-m-s_stv Oh my gosh yes! I’m already starting to ship them with her (other RV members with other monsta x members as well…lol) I’m so glad for this moment because lol, we all know Sungjae gets to interact with other girls and it’s totally not fair for Joy (I understand Sungjae has to go to work and make lots of money for their family especially since he wants to lock Joy away) and it’s nice to see that Joy is indeed a charming girl, lol. 

• Like 2

Guest straight1711

@magicpanda2 i do agree with you. i think who ever her partner in wgm, she will behave the same like she is with sungjae now. if you see some of red velvet show, you can see that joy really like to praise someone else sincerely that make the person become shy. at the showcast for ice cream cake, she praised shine minho. at the latest event, when she meet shine jonghyun, she praised him too that make him very shy but really thankful to joy. i think that is the way she usually behave. it seems that she always see everything in positive way and straightforward to express what she think about. 

it is about at 07.15, she said that she wanted to be jonghyun. 

Edited by straight1711

0L0oFa.gif

ALRIGHT...... SO I MIGHT BE READING TOO MUCH INTO THIS.....

But I was just giving myself a throwback and watching old BTOB videos - Melody here - and realized this little hand motion that Sungjae does at his part in beep beep. Again, I might totally be reading too much into this but I just can't ignore it. 

His lines at this part goes: 어제 너와 헤어졌어 실감이 정말 나질 않아

위로 따윈 필요 없잖아 Oh girl 

I'll put the romanized version for people who can't read hangul: eoje neowa heeojyeosseo silgami jeongmal najil anha
wiro ttawin pillyo eobtjanha Oh girl 

He says 'wiro ttawin pillyo eobtjanha' '위로 따윈 필요 없잖아' ,The English translation goes, 'There's no need to comfort me'

and while he's saying the word 'Wiro', (Comfort)  he does this hand motion which I'm sure everyone here who's not 12 understands what it means. 

So can anyone tell me if I'm reading too much into this or do you think our maknae is actually bold with his actions. lmaoooooo 

or maybe it just looks like he's doing the motion......but then what are the chances of that matching perfectly with the song lyrics gyahhhh

Guest ibloodayu

about the "love recharge"

Screenshot_2015-09-30-07-09-39_1_zpsuhqi

i really really anticipate ít,

but since he always do the unexpected things so I won't expected anything

geunyang "just surprise us!!!"

@unhskikr4ever  & @magicpanda2 I love your two posts so much. Couldn't agree more. I wish I could express better though. :P

Personally that's what I love about Joy, I think SM named her Joy for a reason. She's cheerful, bubbly, transparent; talks beautifully; always gives 100% and she's naturally good at making other feel good and encouraged. I really think that it's a bless for anyone who marry her later. As for Sungjae, I also can't stop praising him though. Maybe both of them are my style. :lol: :lol: :lol: . Let's make him more tired, he'll forget to hide his feelings.

Que sera sera, I'll enjoy things as they are for now. Love is about give and take, I believe at the end, Sungjae would be the one who have given more, which is good, girl should be treasured for the sake of both of them. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you guy think that Joy has lost some weight? She looks skinner. And Sungjae as well, his face gets so small, stay healthy, good luck with your new drama, hope that we can see a small event at the set :wub: . 

• Like 2

ah its nice reading different point of views about their behaviors and relationship from u guys! :DD

we all have our opinion but still its sad we dont know how much "scripted" wgm is, so everything we have seen so far could be 90% 'real' or even just 50% 'real'... /sobs/

my main goal and wish for this couple after wgm they at least still greet each other and playful with each other, like a real comfortable friends. like sungjae with his females labelmates (4min/clc/apink?) and joy with her male sunbaes~

However, Sungjae.. I think he actually likes her more than she does at the moment. Because Joy's not as professional as him yet, she got to show him the real her and not an "image" while doing WGM. She's still "pure", as he said during their third meeting. I've said this before, he noticed that Joy was being her real self in WGM and because of that, he didn't want to put on his crazy idol image while doing this show.

BUT, the thing is, I'm starting to notice that Joy is starting to express less of her feelings for him and acts a little more professional now. She likes him but she's probably aware of Sungjae thoughts and feelings as well. It might be baseless, but I believe they're both in pain. *shrugsssss*

@unhskikr4ever thats what i thought too after watching RV encore on inkigayo, she didnt really... try to be too friendly to sungjae lol. like, just a polite gesture? heheh

@magicpanda2 that was super cuteeee right hahaaa! i was disappointed at first bcause they didnt shoot the MC (aka sungjae) face while joy did her speech but now im just glad~ bcause monstax and rv focus, i esp googled that kihyun guy he's so cute sdfdg

• Like 2

Hello I've been a silent lurker for a long time now and I felt like now was a good time to join even though I probably won't post much :) I personally think that Sungjae and Joy are both adorable and that their relationship is very meaningful. To me, whether they interact with each other in music shows or act different when they meet while working isn't really important. I know whether WGM is scripted or not has been a debate for a while now but it's impossible to deny their chemistry. I think any true relationship is going to have days where they are full of energy and some days where they're just tired and worn out and don't want to film too much. A lot of people are always focused on if they will date after their run on the show ends but I don't think that's very important either. We know their chemistry on screen but once the show is over we won't be able to know if they still contact each other or anything like that. So many celebrities in the Korean entertainment industry date in secret since it is their personal life. They deny relationships for good reason so I'm content with just enjoying Sungjae and Joy's moments and knowing that both will still enjoy  loving and friendly moments once the show ends. Just my take but either way, those two truly have something special between them that can't be recorded by any camera. We are only shown small parts of the time they spend together and I'm confident these two will still have a positive relationship in the future!

Guest mizpah1009

Im baaaack from lurking mode just to say that i TOTALLY agree on @y123 's point of view. Out of all my wgm ships im confident that sungjoy/byuu couple will or has a good relationship outside wgm , maybe not as lovers but as close friends , for me that is what's important . tbh byuu couple is still young , they have so much to achieve right now to be in a romantic relationship . as fans we could only hope and pray that their friendship blossoms into romantic love ( so cheesy :D they should use their undeniable chemistry in real life someday *laughs like crazy )  

Im quite positive that they contact each other outside wgm tho , especially after sungjae said  that sooyoungie should send the byyucket list Btw , have you all seen the latest inkigayo dumb dumb stage? Joy is soooooo hyper .. I wonder why ahem*mc sungjae* ahem dies coughing * ...

Anyway those are my thoughts ^^

Im sorry if my post looks unorganized i  used my mobile phone to post this hehe^^

Edited by mizpah1009

Guest ibloodayu

i just realized

sungjoy age same with my lil brother, lol  *my lil brother is 95 line

sometime I want to watch they had lovey dovey scene, but when I saw my lil brother and I always saw him act like a litle boy who loves to playing and joking.. so yeah I don't want to force wgm pd to put lovey dovey scene ~

for me now it's enough to saw they laugh and smiling towards to each other ~

*showing ahjuma's smiling ~

Hi all, usually I am just a silent lurker and post once in a while, but this is kinda interesting, I love reading all of your comments about our byu couple, and I want to share mine too :)

I understand all people curiosities here, me too here is the same. BUT my crush on them (byu couple) put aside all of these worries. Been following this show since the 1st season in 2008, my first otp was Andy & Solbi, got so much lessons from it, and for now I choose to chill it out. 
I cherish all moments I get during watching byu couple and don't want miss any of it. 
I do read all of those hater's comments, I do worries whether they're an item in real life or not, I do curious whether they'll stay as friend or better as couple. 
But my love for them is bigger than that, I do not really need to worry anything as long as I still can watch them happily appear on the show, mean they're still working together. 
It's really doesn't matter what will the result be, as long as they are happy.
I know I am nobody to telling anyone to think this way, just wanna share this thought of mine that I respect Sungjae and Joy's personal life. Both are still has long way to go, a lot of work to do and improvements to make. 
I am happy of the fact that at least they have one step to do it together, this moment.
Wish they also can cherish these moments when they're together for a long time, moreover forever :wub:

PS : I don't even mind if Sungjae or Joy need to work with another partner, if they're meant to be they'll eventually still together :)
PPS : Cheer up chingus! Spread the sungjoy positive vibes around the planet :D

PPPS: "The first duty of ℓσνє is communicate each ones fault & continue the journey so you both can grow

tumblr_nvh8tvjKjK1s8m1l7o3_500.gif

@Pluie OMO.. I've been silently lurking your twitter posts, I like your posts about Sungjoy... Your posts make me feel happy as a Sungjoy shipper.. ^^ Let's cheer up together..

About them, I am so happy that they are really really comfortable to each other now. They are joking around casually, and I super love Sungjae happy face on Episode 15, just like Eunkwang said "He is really excited". I kinda have a feeling that Eunkwang and Changsub are surprised by how can Sungjae be happy like that around a girl, and how fast that they are getting closer. Personally I agree to @unhskikr4ever opinion, that somehow I think Sungjae feeling is even deeper than Joy?? I think Joy is now at the level of "Liking Sungjae" but it's different case with Sungjae, he is kinda falling in love or something? Hahaha.. pardon my crazy opinion. He always protect Joy, pay attention to her, bring gifts every time he was on a trip, etc like mention in the earlier post. I don't know, but I can see his gaze to Joy start to change from the breakfast (prepared by Joy in the early morning) scene. Seems, he start to see her in different way from that episode up to now. But yes, I think he doesn't want to pay attention a lot about his feeling, It's been a long time since he wait to be as popular as now, and it's the right time to make his group BTOB get more and more recognition to public. So, yes I am happy if they start to get closer as friend, who knows in the future and in the right time they will become a real couple. I believe they realize that they are matching very well to each other (personality, action, joking, etc). just like Park-Misun said that "they are soulmate from heaven indeed", and IMO this is the best line from episode 15 :wub:

PS: I super love their interaction on Inkigayo, it's like a secret body language and they didn't make it too obvious but it's like  "YES We are indeed close, and we are happy to be together". I am surprise how can Joy and Sungjae stand side by side two times on SBS Program, not MBC. :)

• Like 3

I love reading all of your comments in this thread and I try to understand opinion from who are Joy biased or Sungjae biased here. Surprisingly that there are not much quarrel in this thread cuz we all only spaz about our byuu :wub: Sorry that I can't express my thought well in English cuz normally I'm a person who listen more than talk even in my mother's tongue :sweatingbullets:

But hey, I almost choked to death after watching this clip from Hazzys. I'm not trying to pick on other ppl that our byuu are paired outside WGM, but it really makes me feel urghhhh! The gag below reflects my feeling after watching the clip hahaha. sorry for breaking @pluie 's suggestion lol

Sorry guys, I really ship this byuu couple very hard (T^T) but I'm still conscious enough that WGM is a variety show and I should not put my heart to this show too much, just sit back and enjoy the show (^-^;)

https://instagram.com/p/8PTlPcNOyx/ 

wbviefp.jpg?1

Cr: @melfr6sj

Edited by puppidu_paula
  • Like 3

Guest mizpah1009

I love reading all of your comments in this thread and I try to understand opinion from who are Joy biased or Sungjae biased here. Surprisingly that there are not much quarrel in this thread cuz we all only spaz about our byuu :wub: Sorry that I can't express my thought well in English cuz normally I'm a person who listen more than talk even in my mother's tongue :sweatingbullets:

But hey, I almost choked to death after watching this clip from Hazzys. I'm not trying to pick on other ppl that our byuu are paired outside WGM, but it really makes me feel urghhhh! The gag below reflects my feeling after watching the clip hahaha. sorry for breaking @pluie 's suggestion lol

Sorry guys, I really ship this byuu couple very hard (T^T) but I'm still conscious enough that WGM is a variety show and I should not put my heart to this show too much, 

Waahhhhhh i feel you T.T . this is why i dont look at sungjae's photoshoots. Darn our byuu biased feels,  Lets flip the table together >< . i have nothing against his photoshoot partner tho ^^

btw sorry to cut your post

@phinachu Thanks, feel happy you notice my tweets, nice to meet you :)   

@puppidu_paula You don't need to chingu (say sorry), and please note that I never suggest anyone to do so, I was just sharing my thoughts. And about your post, if may I comment is, if you're confident enough with your feeling about byu couple, those kind of things won't bother you :). Logically, think how photoshoot is usually done? You can refer to some videos about it Youtube, it has a concept and such. Well, it doesn't guarantee that Sungjae has no real feeling to his partner on that photos tho :D .

PS: I don't think you need to post the photos here? Since its not sungjae&joy.

PPS :

CQJbBoFUAAA_gHe.jpg:large