Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm left more confused than ever. So many questions and I NEED MORE FLASHBACK OF THE 3 MUSKETEERS AND LET ME INTO JUNG'S BACKGROUND ALREADY AND...I LOVE THIS DRAMA...I NEED SUBS :tears::tears:

How they just gonna leave me like that. And lawds that preview. You guys know not everything is going to be in the next episode then we got to wait 2 weeks *cries a Han River worth of tears* WAAAAEEEEE!!!

I'm pretty sure they'll be about 10 new pages crazy discussion just for bed scene preview when I wake up tomorrow's morning!! hahahahaha

OST part 5 is released

1  Go (Korean Ver.) - 솔튼페이퍼(SALTNPAPER)

2    그냥 좋은데 -  테테(Tete)

3    Go (English Ver.) -  솔튼페이퍼(SALTNPAPER)

4    The End Is Near - 티어라이너(Tearliner)

5    방황하는 파도 - 티어라이너(Tearliner)

6    First Kiss - 센티멘탈 시너리(Sentimental Scenery)

I think YG will lose it when he tries to show that In Ha is YJ's girlfriend and it blows up in his face.

There is the missing scene where YJ is treating MS nicely. C'mon YJ - be Dark YJ again and use your powers in MS and YG - I can't stand them for much longer. Thinking of finding a place in the deep dark forest and digging two graves.

Still unsure if I will dig a third one for In Ha.

4 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

I'm left more confused than ever. So many questions and I NEED MORE FLASHBACK OF THE 3 MUSKETEERS AND LET ME INTO JUNG'S BACKGROUND ALREADY AND...I LOVE THIS DRAMA...I NEED SUBS :tears::tears:

How they just gonna leave me like that. And lawds that preview. You guys know not everything is going to be in the next episode then we got to wait 2 weeks *cries a Han River worth of tears* WAAAAEEEEE!!!

Darn it now I remember the include scenes in the preview that might happen 2 episodes later!!!!!!! 

Archived