Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She walks away and scene cuts to In Ho talking to himself.

Sounds like he is getting upset on her behalf.

In Ha and YJ scene. [bad timing In Ha - he is in a really bad mood]

In Ha and YJ talking about the situation and In Ha mentions Seol and I think she talks about the conversation. [In Ha - I think you should be running for your life - YJ is really angry - very controlled anger and In Ha would be incinerated if YJ had the power]

YJ is saying something really harsh to In Ha. And locks her out. 

YJ reads all the messages on the phone and chucks the phone into the sink.

Scene with Seol thinking about YJ - still wondering. Still hoping for a message from YJ.

Scene with YJ choosing his clothes. He picks up his phone and types I miss you then deletes. First time I am seeing such an uncertain and not confident YJ.

He sends a message [too quick for me to catch]

In Ho and Seol goes off early in the morning and In Ho offers a drink to Seol because she had fought with YJ. It was a guess and he was surprised it was true. [Now it is up to In Ho to clear things up - don;t think he will be an evil lead]

YG and MS are sitting together. YG is feeling smug and messaged Seol . What an  a*hole. Instigating MS to do something again.

Scene with In Ho and his music professor.  In Ho wants to progress, not play the basics.

Prof gives him some new music sheets and In Ho complains. The prof takes the sheets away and In Ho grabs it. Fur Elise!

Bora and ET and Seol as class is over. MS is apologising for the report incident. Seol sees the lion on MS bag and unwilling to accept apology and now turn it back on Seol as being a bad person.

YG is enjoying this and rushes off after Seol. MS says he has a boyfriend - I think she is refering to Jun ! Stalker has reappeared. Wait til she finds out he is Seol's brother....*evil laugh*

Jun is talking to Ah Young now.

YG is still stalking Seol in the library. He takes a picture of her secretly. AIgooo... YJ.....where are you!!

She goes away from her table and he takes a photo of her schedule. YG is still bothering her.

It's a trap! ET and Bora are recording what YG is saying to Seol. In Ho pops by [that boy is everywhere!] and sees what they are doing.

YG  is now insulting her and hugging her. In Ho gets angry and chases YG. There goes the evidence.

Joon met Ayoung at uni. They r talking abt old times. Ayoung ask him to go home. In library, stalker YG is taking pix of Seol secretly. Aishhh....I wanna hit him hard. Seol disappears n Yg came over her plc n took pix of her books/notes. Seol came n gave him a push n YG kept following her outside. In the bush Bora n ET taking vid evidence. Inho saw ask what they doing? Seol is trying to provoke YG to spill the beans but YG starts become violent making Inho burst out frm bush n chase him. Bora n ET ask if she ok n Seol ask if all recorded.

In class, YG send text to HS but she ignores it..

In Ho is playing piano.. and the teacher gives him some new music to play??

MS is saying sorry to HS about the report..
* I missed the conversation

The girl says she saw the picture on MS's phone.. and ask if it's her boyfriend? she shyly admits it.. urghh...
They ask to see his photos...

Joon is with Ayoung..

YG stalks HS even in the library?? he takes some pictures of HS studying...

HS gets up from her seat to somewhere and YG goes to her place and take picture of her notes?

He is following her like some stalker again... 
Ahhh.... BR and ET is recording their conversation outside!! YG says he's leaving that noona..

In Ho sees BR and ET and ask them what they're doing...

YG tries to force himself on HS and In Ho can't take it anymore!!

In Ho again to the rescue!!

looks like HS and the gang plan this scene~ to record YG's conversation with HS...

Archived