Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha just saw the preview. (Didn't show the bed scene ugh). But cracked up so hard. This uni seems more like a wildlife sanctuary. People pouncing on each other pulling hair while others chasing stalkers. Like helluva place. No wonder u can get peace only in the bedroom HA!

Yeah i m half expecting the bed kiss to be a bait. Seriously but what to do for 2 weeks in that case. Ugh tvn how cruel of u. 

BLESS YOU AT @seulgoddess FOR THE SCREEN CAPS *tries so hard to restrain the feels because she is in the office* PLEASE PLESE PLEASE LET SEOL BRING HER HEAD UP TO KISS HIM TOO. MEET HIM HALF WAY!!! Why are they clothed LOL. Knowing what I know, I think that may happen after the break in 2 weeks and not in tomorrow's episode. CiTT previews tend to show ahead stuff (we didn't see the Inha beating from I think ep 7 preview till today) so yeah not getting my hopes too high. I just need the after fight scene. Those who have read the webtoon should know what I am talking about and I need it!!!

*tries to restrain her excitement for the next episode* Can it be tomorrow already (how I used to hate Mondays but not anymore) and can we have subs already. I must watch the park scene and the hurt coming from both sides :D 

OMG. You guys may have been onto something about the hair. You notice how Jung's hair is not perfectly combed and kept in the bed scene...his hair is full of secrets LOL.

Inho. I ship you and the piano till the end of all times. Why did they make you so cute little puppy here because how cute were you gruffly tucking your sister in and then taking off her glasses (she's your sister despite everything and you love her) to tuck her in again :) You gave me the warm fuzzies.

*I still havent calm down*

This ep I went from :tears: to :w00t:

when Seol talk to sunbae in tears, I wanted to cry too even tho I dont understand what she was saying. 

then sunbae's hurt, ohhhh I felt all of it. *heartache* *sob* *sob*

and then that last kiss scene, I think its so sexy because PHJ's fringe was kinda of in a mess, KGE was like all vulnerable lying in HIS ARMS and just receiving him. fdjdjfaldjfdsl;ajd.

kudos to the director for giving shadow to their lips. I'm like I want to see clearer what happen, but its like, its ok, I can use my imagination, maybe they went deep, I dont have to see. Director *jjang* *best*

going off to la la dreamland. tomorrow better be good!:blush:

Just to add on,

Playlist of OST part 5

(Click on the top left hand of the screen and click the 4th song for Go)

Go English Lyrics Here:

Spoiler

Hey would you believe me
If I said I miss you
In love
You're in love
We were in love
Oh my love
Go
Go go
Go go
Go go
Love is really loving

If I said I miss you
I will try to be where I belong
Because there's nothing
in the world
That could take this away
So I will go into
The dark of your night
So I will follow you there
And wait for your light
For you I'm alive

I have noticed that each time YJ and HS were fighting or keeping a distance from each other it happened in an uneven episode (1, 3 he was cold to her because he thought, she approached him to hook him up with AY, 5 she discovers the truth about the deal) and in the even episodes, they became close again! So my hopes are that at the end of the episode 10, they make it up!

Am I too optimistic?

Hahaha just saw the preview. (Didn't show the bed scene ugh). But cracked up so hard. This uni seems more like a wildlife sanctuary. People pouncing on each other pulling hair while others chasing stalkers. Like helluva place. No wonder u can get peace only in the bedroom HA!

Yeah i m half expecting the bed kiss to be a bait. Seriously but what to do for 2 weeks in that case. Ugh tvn how cruel of u. 

31 minutes ago, honeywell said:

Is Sol trying to kiss In Ho in the preview?  That preview gift is going fast so I can't tell.

stop! didn't we learn from before that the kdrama gods can hear you and can be cruel in giving you what you said but didn't even know you truly did not want it like you thought you wanted it until you go it....LOL nah, I think she's noticing his blushing cheeks or something. I legit cannot see Seol & Inho getting together. They have developed Seol & Jung way too much (every single episode we get some sort of learning and growth where their relationship is concerned) too far for them to not be endgame *prays because she's learned you can never be too sure* I mean they talk and they work their richard simmons out and she comes to understand him a little bit more and it changes her (look at her kicking San Chul out the group and Minsoo question. I think it has something to do with "it's nice having someone worry about me"). He too comes to understand her just a bit more and it changes him too (he went home and he thought on what she said. He was going to text. He went after her. Tears rimmed eyes. He feels for real LOl). He gets that they aren't as like as he though but that's a good thing. It's a fine thing (he feared losing her if they were different and I hope he is learning that, that is not the case). There is just too much growth to not be endgame *prays again* But never say never *buckles life vest just in case* I could answer your other question but that would be spoiling it :P 

Guys, what is a context trend index? Is it like overall viewers or people talking about it online or something?

9 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

I have noticed that each time YJ and HS were fighting or keeping a distance from each other it happened in an uneven episode (1, 3 he was cold to her because he thought, she approached him to hook him up with AY, 5 she discovers the truth about the deal) and in the even episodes, they became close again! So my hopes are that at the end of the episode 10, they make it up!

Am I too optimistic?

LOL... @bebebisous33 I think this means that you have been watching the episodes over and over (like me!) 

I was honestly expecting the back hug to appear in the next episode but at least PD-nim has left Cheesy fans smiling tonight. I hate it when they drag out the angst. 

Well Good night folks and let's squeal over the episode again once the subs are out! 

aigooo...i felt 'crazy' reading all the live recap and the back hug and kisses...gosh..dun think i can concentrate working tomorrow..it's another 20 hours more for me to watch the eng sub epi9...emo...:(

some1 shared the tudou link epi 9 bts back hug..can't open...=.=||||

if any1 come across the bts with eng sub...plsssss post here!!!!tqvm:w00t:

Archived