Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, MyNameIsM said:

hi everyone, would like to ask if anyone heard that CITT will be cancelled for week (dont know which week)?

trying to find the article to see when it is but haven't found anything...  :(

I just heard that the webtoon of season 4 have a hiatus for a week but dont know about the drama. I hope its not true...how can we wait for another monday? :( 

9 minutes ago, cheesethatnotsocheesey said:

I just heard that the webtoon of season 4 have a hiatus for a week but dont know about the drama. I hope its not true...how can we wait for another monday? :( 

They've already wrapped up filming for the drama though. It wouldn't make any sense to have a week hiatus when they're not live filming. Unless there's something big coming up that would interfere with the timeslot?

cancelled means an episode of two won't be airing on scheduled day because other broadcasting will take the time slot.. i.e football match or political events.. happens many times in SK.. and yes I need to rewatch ep 1-8 (and I'm busier than a bee!) to calm my nerves...

5 hours ago, Pooh4ever said:

Hi guys, just a quick stop to tell you guys how much I appreciate all the comments and insights even though I'm having a hard time reading through all of them because there are so many lengthen comments and insights :lol:

Going on here and going on CITT tag on tumblr is like going to two different world. People on tumblr are extremely harsh towards Jung, calling him all sort of names and completely judging him without trying to thoroughly understanding him and his past. I feel like I'm reading comments from 10 years old half the time, so I'm so grateful that you guys are discussing things and analyzing characters and scenes inIa respectful, mature manner.

I am not familiar with tumblr because I dont use it but from what I hear so far, I think the user profile is quite different there. And people there tend to shoot off their mouth with whatever they are thinking. I always wonder why people watch a drama if they dont like the male lead. It seems real strange to me.

@MyNameIsM yes chinese new year is on 8th and 9th, but I thought Koreans are bigger on celebrating xmas and 1 Jan. Also CITT is on cable tv which tends to not be affected so much and their broadcast slot is late night at 11pm which shouldnt affect seasonal programming?

*please* *please dun cancel for lunar new year celebrations.

15 hours ago, qwenli said:

Just starting to watch all the CITT videos on youtube and found these:

In one of PHJ's interview, he talked about the height of the 3 guys

Nam Joo Hyuk is the tallest at 187cm, then PHJ 186cm and SKJ at 183cm. All really tall.

Reveal hidden contents

So darn cute, these three!

At the fan meet in Nov 2015.

@qwenli..Do u have the fan meet link translated into eng sub ?can share? I've been dying to know the story....huhu...tqtq

Can we analyze a few of Jung's quirks?  i have no idea how they're handled in the webtoon and i really love the vibe of the drama so i'm not going to ruin it for myself by trying to read it.

fascination with bugs: for me this suggests that he doesn't hurt those people/things who are powerless (like bugs).  it is the opposite of serial killers who start out torturing/killing small animals.  jung is fascinated and delighted by small insects.

video games/coloring/art therapy at home: several times when we see jung on the phone at home, he is either playing a video game or doing some kind of adult art project (like the coloring or the butterfly stencil).  all of this kind of stuff has been proven to relieve stress.  so does he do this because he is working with a therapist and this is recommended? <--- absolutely not a problem for me; in fact it would suggest that he is trying to cope with his problems and the loneliness they have created for him.  or he is "self-medicating" when he is alone to deal with the impossible facade he wears all of the time as the son who is always trying to please his father but never can and the big man on campus who doesn't mind being used.  either option is appealing to me because they mean that he is interested in surviving, rather than using/manipulating constantly as a way of existing, that he realizes that Seol can represent salvation for him.  

anyone have any theories about the bugs and the stress relievers?  i find these habits fascinating . . . 

I've been reading the Web too  because I'm so addicted that I just need to know all the possible upcoming story lines and I just can't get over how sweet and awesome they're relationship is in the web toon. In the drama we see them struggle with an awkward beginning and then them slowly becoming more comfortable with each other, but it also leaves out so much of their other interactions. I love that they seem to crack each other up and can just have a good laugh together. People are all In Ho and Seol because they have fun but she has fun with Jung too. It's not the same relationship because she can have fun with him and have deep talks with Jung in a way she can't with In Ho. So far the drama hasn't shown as much scenes of them laughing and having fun because they want to create that love triangle with the idea that both guys are so different and has something different to offer her. I want to see more Jung and Seol fun times. I wish they were doing 20 episodes, they have enough scenes that it could have been extended. If they're  going to cut out so much story meat they should at least make it up with something racy, but I know that's a pipe dream.

I have a question about when Jung and Seol was out to dinner with her brother, Bora Eun Taek and In Ho. It was after Jun told In Ho about the job. Jung had put his hand on hers when he was telling her not to worry about Jun telling Inho about the job. After, he removed his hand, gave her a look, wiped under his eye and then looked away. Did that mean something or am I bugging?

hi..i'm new here..i have been lurking this awesome thread since ep 1..i was hesitated to post my comment. cuz everyone here is so great with the comments, you guys as are daebak, so smart and very insightful..the best drama thread with awesome comments i ever seen..:)

thank you so much for all great comments, i enjoyed reading it so much:wub: I do love this drama to the death, i didnt read the webtoon, i tried to read but it make me confused..lol...loving the lead characters so much, Jung, Seol and Inho..especially Jung..i love him so much it's not just because he's played by the handsome actor PHJ ( who i always liked him ), but because the character it self...the more mysterious he is the more interesting his character is...:wub: like some said here.Jung is the most realistic character ever..i want to know about him more and more...

looking forward for the next episodes, and always looking and reading your great comments..i'm sorry for my limited english..:)

ITS MY FIRST TIME POSTING FOR THIS DRAMA!!!

--- though I've been watching it since the first two episodes. This drama was recommended by my friend and so far I've never regretted watching this drama!! :sweatingbullets:

Anyways, just dropped by to see some latest updates while waiting for monday (the d-day). I can't even imagine that the drama will end soon and I don't know which drama to watch after! So far this was a good drama to start with the year (I'm waiting for Song Joong Ki's drama to be released cause we all know how great actor he is!) 

HOPING FOR A GOOD EPISODE THIS MONDAY!

[Cause we all know how the preview went by from the last episode] :(

Happy Weekend ahead! :wub: 

@IreneY @nefariouskat 

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=emAaIjXYEik

this is the fan meet link with chinese subs:)

@cloe_1409i think your english is perfectly fine, do post more often!

@limericks yes i noticed the part where sunbae put his hand on seol during the dinner. I think this is a key point to show he is a rational, openminded person and he think is not a bad idea for inho to get a job that he is enthusiastic about.

6 hours ago, 40somethingahjumma said:

I've argued the exact same thing as that blogger... Jung is an anti-hero. He doesn't fit the mould. He's not outright villainous but he's got Machiavellian tendencies which aren't whitewashed in this drama.

I think it's hard for people to get their heads around the fact that a guy can be manipulative one moment and be a really lovely boyfriend the next. It's a huge paradigm shift.

Edit: Just think about how we feel about our politicians. We don't trust them much and justifiably so. But they are also spouses, parents and somebody's child. If you look at it this way, it's not a huge leap really.

Exactly! Omg you express it so beautifully too!

i hope there won't be any episode cancellation. how am i gonna survive that week? :bawling:

i've been marathoning CITT from the first episode today, and i found this part hilarious.

1gPIMUW.jpg

Eun-taek and Bora were writing their own novel. hahahah

and how tall is Lee Sung-kyung? she looks almost the same height as Seo Kang-joon... or she just wears really high heels.

S96rLOy.png

Hi all.I'm delurking because this drama is interesting & i love seol and jung very much!

Wondering if anybody could tell me when is the flashback scene of sunbae started liking seol took place? The one when our OTP was assigned for poster project.Was it happen before or after they met at the 1st comeback party (ep.1)?

Archived