Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seol met IH on the street near of the Faculty of Arts and they go home together. 

===

YJ waited Seol for her near her home. YJ went familiarize themselves with her parents. Mom had fascinated him ))) 

And when YJ called the name of the company, which is owned by his father, the parents were speechless.

Hahaha.. YJ wants to eat dinner at HS's parents restaurant and InHo quickly join to work inside too.. HS's mom tells InHo to do work quietly since he keeps making noises when doing the dishes.. hahaha

*Ok, that's all I can watch... lagging too much!

InHo is sulking outside?? after throwing out the trash..

HS's mom asks YJ how long have they been dating.. YJ said about 2 months~

YJ complimenting HS's mom food...

I really wish for a bad end for YG. Such a vindictive prick. And I think he is certifiably nuts.

Scene of Ah Young and Seol. She brings some gifts for Seol from her holiday.

SC comes up and he sees Ah Young {he is attracted - LOL} Asks about Ah Young. He asks them for dinner and Seol grabs Ah Young and says they are busy.

In Ho playing the piano in front of the professor. The professor speaks to him. And rudely {?} tells him to leave. Another student starts playing and the music is different. 

Seol is in the library and she is messaging YJ. In front of her In Ho is walking. Seol is still talking about her lost lion.

She sees In Ho and starts talking to him. She sees he is down as he doesn't respond.

They take the train home together. Seol is typing her work on the laptop in the train. { I think they are talking about dreams and the future?}

Yj calls and he is at her mom's restaurant and he asks if they went home together. He seems to be angling to meet her parents. LOL

In Ho tells him to go. YJ enters the restaurant and meets the parents. LOL.. and introduces himself as her boyfriend [in polite speech, no less} . Her mom is impressed and In Ho is making a lot of noise while washing dishes. The parents ask about YJ's parents. And he has just revealed he is the son of the Taerang group. HAHAHAHA... the parents are in shock and In Ho has just poured water all over the glass for YJ.

YJ is really buttering up her parents and In Ho leaves the restaurant upset. He throws the rubbish and sighs.

Seol's mom gives him some noodle soup. Yj is now being asked a lot of questions from her mother and Jun. 

He is praising her mom's noodles and kimchi[hahaha} and he is slurping down the noodles and saying they are delicious. { it was a really huge bowl}

Somehow her father doesn't seem as keen.

Seol and YJ leave the restaurant and they are talking about the couple.

I always felt a bid bad for Inho during this scene in the webtoon. It must suck to compare and feel you amount to less and to be reduced to errand boy infront of your nemesis on the plus side my Jung was on his best behavior and impressed her parents. Well her mom at least..is that a Turkish flag....

Mom gives Jung noodle dish to try n ask smthg again. Jung said noodle taste good n mom ask to try kimchi. Mom ask if he has a maid living in his hse, lol. Jung leaves after eating n her family sees him out. They say what a fortune Seol's catch is but dad doesn't seem impressed, huh. Inho came in n clears the table while listening to Seol's parents talking abt lucky Seol.

IH is furious ))) 

===

Seol parents asked YJ about everything. 

===

YJ going to go home and Seol went to see him off. Father is not very satisfied. Mother scolds him. And IH had to wash the dishes after YJ.

In Ho goes in after they leave and listens to her mother talk to her father about Seol and YJ. Kinda sad that her parents were different when they realised who YJ was. Poor Inho

Seol asks him how he was that night. Wonders if he remembered what happened. [LOL] What about the kiss...haha

Yj asks her what she is thinking and he dives in for a kiss - I think he remembers! And he tells her to go in. [You have got style, YJ - da man!]

She is giddy as she walks/run home.

ADVERT.

Seol walks Jung to his car n ask if everything ok juz now, he said yes. Jung ask if Inho plans to study music again but Seol said don't know n talks to herself. Jung ask what n Seol said you can go. Jung kiss her again n Seol happy. Seol thought Jung forgets abt their kiss but Jung said he remembers. Seol walks happily. I love kissy Jung!

Inho at the music dept again to see prof. Prof ask to go in to play piano. He gave a music book for him to play, Inho said smthg not happy but decides to do it. Prof leave room n Inho begins playing piano but he stops n mumble abt the music he has to play. He plays nicely n prof stands outside listening. Flashback to prof meeting Inho's master n master told prof to help Inho a lot.

Wow u guys get to see the 2nd kiss??? I didn't even know there's a kiss again!!! I can only hear HS said something about her first kiss.. about why it seems nothing to YJ...

Seriously hate my streaming for this 2 days in a row!!! :bawling:

Archived