Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I give up!! Can't do proper recap since the connection is really bad!! the lagging is seriously bad!!!

I'll just watch by myself... other chingus can give the best explanations on what is happening~~

I'll just try to summarize anything that I can watch :bawling::bawling::bawling:

BR mistakes MS as HS... since they have the same style~~ MS says that she looks so much like HS that BR mistook her.. (she says as if HS was the one who imitates her!!)

YG the crazy tries to pull smthg on Euntaek but Euntaek not interested until he mentions Bora. YG pisses Euntaek n ET jumps on him angry during lecture. MS in bathroom taking out Seol's lion n said it's cute. Bora came to class n hugs Seol frm behind but it was MS. Ughhh. Seol arrives n MS ask to sit beside her but Bora ask Seol to sit with her.

YG planned something wrong against ET. YG  sits down to ET during class and begins to tell him something in his ear. ET did not stand up and beats YG. YG pretends to be the victim, and then the other sonbae make ET to apologize to him. YG framed ET.

Bora still not satisfied with MS n told Seol abt it, MS ask Seol to lunch together but Seol accidentally bump her n her things thrown down. Seol saw the lion n said it's hers but MS insists she bought it at a mart nearby. Seol said can't be n MS runs away.

MS is constantly trying to communicate with Seol. They accidentally collide and MS falls she bag, and lion falls out. Seol sees this and thinks MS stole her lion. But MS says she bought it. But  Seol and BR did not believe.

Ok. I am not satisfied with that kiss [but I love it that KGE/Seol is responding and not remaining a dead fish - HURRAH - throws confetti in the air]

Scene of Seol in her room and she is texting him if he got home safely. She replays the kiss in her mind. She laughs as she sees his message and we see YJ passed out in his bed. 

Now she is peeved he is asleep [LOL] I think it is because she can't sleep. Hahaha.

Next day at uni where YG is bothering the girl from Seol's group. YG gets rejected again and gets made fun of by the three guys [SC and his crew] YG is ranting outside the uni. He sees ET. I think he is planning something again. In class he rushes to sit next to ET [Arghh... YG - he is an irritating ant/mosquito] He is talking to himself and somehow Et gets  angry and punches him (which was what he wanted)

Scene of Min Soo in class and she asks Seol to sit with her.

Now YG is acting pathetic and ET is getting the brunt of the other guys pressuring him to apologise to YG. Geezzz... they are sympathising with YG. ET - you have been manipulated. Too rash and hot tempered.

Back in class and Bora is talking about how Min Soo is imitating her. Seol sees the lion and Min Soo says it is hers. Seol is upset that she has the lion.

In hO has gone to the uni to look for the music professor. The professor invites him in.

Scene with YG and Min Soo walking quickly. YG is talking with her. Put the two of them together. Not a good sign.

Min Soo is saying how she wants to be closer to Seol. YG asks why and Min Soo lists why.

YG is being a cancerous wart - manipulating Min Soo now.

YG the one with too much free time saw MS running out frm building n murmuring abt how she plans to return the lion chain but things turn out wrong. YG pull her aside n they talk. YG spouts lies abt Seol again, I swear I Want to tie him in straight jacket n send to crazy land forever.

This drama is moving so damn fast. OMG stop because at this point we gonna be done with the whole of season 3 and what we have of season 4 by episode 10. Will the writer then go off course and make her own ways and ending and such? I kind of wish they would slow things down a bit.

Oh Younggon. Our young student, now their manipulative man if I ever saw one in the webtoon. Minsoo wants to be Seol and he want to be Jung, both crazies are killing me...

Seol sits with AYN. Kim Sang Cheol joins them. He's trying to get to know her better ))) But girls are moving away from him.

===

IH came to the professor. At this time professor's student came and began playing the piano. IH heard him play from the corridor and upset.

Seol msg Jung, then looks at her lost lion chain. Inho in front of her walking n she greets him asking what's wrong. Inho said dunno n they go home together on subway. Seol on her computer doing work n Inho talking to her. Seol said she has to do well so not to worry her parents. Seol gets call frm Jung. Seol runs coz Jung waits for her near her hse. He drops by after offc hours to see her. So handsome. He wants to go out but Seol said her parents r here. Jung coolly says good then we can meet. Jung introduce himself n Seol's parents ask what his parents do n where he live. Jung told that he's the heir of Taerang Grp n everyone's mouth juz fall. Mom ask Inho to pour water but Inho purposely spills. Seol's parents r happy that Seol has a good bf n not Inho, haha. Inho pissed n takes trash out.

Archived