Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, SimpleWorld said:

Is there any groupe for YJ-SH couple?? :glasses: I want to join there... :D:D 

No! Shipper threads is just signing up for wrath and doom, angering the kdrama gods, testing their ways, and watching as they destory everything without warning or notice. They will step on and crush your little heart and you won't know how or whyyyyy waeeeee..... *snaps out of it. Someone hand me my Oscar nomination. Oh never mind cause #oscarsowhite* So to answer your question a shipper thread has not been started for them (there is one for Inho/Seol though) and if you know what is good for you and what you think unsinkable ships. Do not test the kdrama gods. Do not start one before we are all hit by an iceberg and proclaiming to never let go of sunbae even as we let go.....:tears:

I WANT TO GO BAAAAAAAAAACCCKKKK!! 

ETA: LMFAO hahahahshahahahahahahahahahahaha Jung closed his eyes...has Seol never kissed a boy before, hell, anyone!?!?!?!!! She is too cute. What has she been doing with her life. Girl we were given lips for a reason. Use em!!! LOL. Drama what happened to the cute adorable cracking up at his Seol Jung is supposed to after this?? Gosh I really dislike some of the changes... 

More OST 

Tearliner (티어라이너) - 너를 채운다. 너를 지운다. (Feat. 서프라이즈) [Cheese In The Trap OST Part.4]

Instrumental

Spoiler

슈가파우더가 내리면 - 티어라이너

우지혜 - 오늘도 지각

티어라이너 (Tearliner) - 그 남자의 꿈

=====================

Text preview 8 ep

유정과의 일로 평판이 나빠진 영곤은 이를 만회하기 위해 은택을 이용하고, 영곤의 함정에 빠진 은택은 궁지에 몰린다. 한편 설이 잃어버린 인형이 민수의 가방에서 발견되면서 설과 민수 사이에 한바탕 소란이 일게 되고, 설은 더는 민수의 행동을 좌시해서는 안 되겠다 결심하는데..

@MrsSoJiSub i know that you're still traumatized by the drama-that-shall-not-be-named but till now the drama script have been closely following the webtoon (even if not strictly respecting time line) and we have to reason to doubt our OTP.

Speaking of today's episode, YJ-HS's realtionship saw it's second biggest hurdle and they arr still going strong so yeah i believe there's hope.

i wonder when will the drama introduce the events (flashback) that led to Inho-YJ rift.

'Cheese in the Trap' Kim Go-eun-I kisses Park Hae-jin shyly

Spoiler

photo678388.jpg

On the 7th episode of tVN's Monday & Tuesday drama, "Cheese in the Trap", Hong-seol (Kim Go-eun-I) kissed Yoo Jeong (Park Hae-jin).

After Hong-seol found out that Yoo Jeong was a son to a wealthy plutocrat, she became sad to realize that she would not be part of Yoo Jeong's future after all. as Yoo Jeong noticed what she was thinking, he hugged Hong-seol tightly and said, "Don't be silly".

Then Yoo Jeong came closer to Hong-seol to kiss her, but Hong-seol turned her face away from him because she was too nervous. Hong-seol at the moment thought, 'No, if I let him go this way, I'm so stupid, so stupid'. She then turned around, grabbed Yoo Jeong's face and then she said, "Seonbae" and kissed him on the lips. She then ran away from the spot.

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-cheese-in-the-trap-kim-go-eun-i-kisses-park-hae-jin-shyly-90739.html

5 minutes ago, coffeeboy said:

@MrsSoJiSub i know that you're still traumatized by the drama-that-shall-not-be-named but till now the drama script have been closely following the webtoon (even if not strictly respecting time line) and we have to reason to doubt our OTP.

Speaking of today's episode, YJ-HS's realtionship saw it's second biggest hurdle and they arr still going strong so yeah i believe there's hope.

i wonder when will the drama introduce the events (flashback) that led to Inho-YJ rift.

I swear I am only joking (well half way because I'm sorry I have developed trust issues LOL) and know that drama will not diverge too far from the webtoon. Worst case scenario Seol is single in the end....please just let me enjoy my overly dramatic online life LOL (sorry if I have annoyed some. I will try and take it down a notch. But I can't make promises to do such when I live stream. During live stream the feels go where they go..)

20 minutes ago, bjvipb2uty said:

Ah was there a flashback on IH×IHa×YJ? Was that what I missed when I went to feed my cat? :blink:

Speaking of Inha. Girl needs to take off her makeup if she's gonna hit the hay. Goodness lol.

LMFAO. What you missed when you went to feed the cat. How long did that take? LOL. There were 2 flashback to the good old days scenes and I swear Inho wants it all back (the friendship with Jung that is). Dude keeps trying to get a reaction from Jung because he is totally Lee Jong Suk in School 2013 who just wants to be chingus again with Kim Woo Bin. Yeah I know it would be more fittig if the roles were flipped but there is more to that story. MrsSoJiSub knows what she's talking about (no I don't cause they haven't let us know in the webtoon LOL. Call it drama watching intuition.) I had the same thoughts when Inha popped on screen "girl you look good with all that makeup and a cute hair bow right before bed...you got a nightcap gent dropping by or something?" seriously she was too dolled up just to be sleeping. Then again Jung's hair cape still looked fabulous even though he was supposed to have been tossing and turning (PHJ really does have awesome hair. It looks so thick. I want to run my hands through it. Also Seol's wig was so on point this episode).

2 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

LMFAO. What you missed when you went to feed the cat. How long did that take? LOL. There were 2 flashback to the good old days scenes and I swear Inho wants it all back (the friendship with Jung that is). Dude keeps trying to get a reaction from Jung because he is totally Lee Jong Suk in School 2013 who just wants to be chingus again with Kim Woo Bin. Yeah I know it would be more fittig if the roles were flipped but there is more to that story. MrsSoJiSub knows what she's talking about (no I don't cause they haven't let us know in the webtoon LOL. Call it drama watching intuition.) I had the same thoughts when Inha popped on screen "girl you look good with all that makeup and a cute hair bow right before bed...you got a nightcap gent dropping by or something?" seriously she was too dolled up just to be sleeping. Then again Jung's hair cape still looked fabulous even though he was supposed to have been tossing and turning (PHJ really does have awesome hair. It looks so thick. I want to run my hands through it. Also Seol's wig was so on point this episode).

@MrsSoJiSub Have as much fun as you want. I was just reassuring myself in a way xD

Kim Go eun is wearing a wig ? I never noticed. MinSoo looks like she's wearing one though (i think).

@coffeeboy she's wearing extensions that they finally learned to layer right with the rest of her hair. I also think the bangs have some add on in it.

Was I the only one who was cheering Jung on to beat that dude's richard simmons? Yeah it was bit scary how he went in, but I was like YAS JUNG GO IN!! The dude chocked out Seol (if Jung hadn't arrived he would have killed her!!) and then deliberately pushed her down the stairs hoping for her possible death...I would loose my cool (though we wouldn't have conversations or it would be more one sided more of 'take that you * mod edit * richard simmons your richard simmons richard simmons does not get to choke me" LOL) and well I got issues I guess cause I was like "kick him more....beat him...oh lord are you stomping his finger, is that your MO little boy?? beat him up good. Okay stop now!" heh. It's understandable that Seol was surprised/still in shock with everything and pulled back when he came to help her, though Jung looked hurt. Those two continue to work on their trust and boy does him and his past make it difficult...

/ Mod edit for profanity

1 hour ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

I swear I am only joking (well half way because I'm sorry I have developed trust issues LOL) and know that drama will not diverge too far from the webtoon. Worst case scenario Seol is single in the end....please just let me enjoy my overly dramatic online life LOL (sorry if I have annoyed some. I will try and take it down a notch. But I can't make promises to do such when I live stream. During live stream the feels go where they go..)

I gotta say though, even though I already love InHo's character in the webtoon, this drama made me love him more. And by classical K-drama story, InHo would be the typical grumpy hot-headed male lead.. but so far the series has been closely following the webtoon. But I think the author made so many scenes for Seol and InHo to develop from season 1 to 3, that I can't help but ship them, even though I know that the end game will probably be JungxSeol.

I do have hope though, because with life in general, your first love, may not be the one that you end up marrying. And the person you end up marrying, may not be the person who you're meant to be with. And speaking from experience, my ex-boyfriend who I had met and dated in university for about 4 years, was not the one for me, even though the time together made me feel he was the 'one'. 

I think the most realistic approach would be that she ends up being single, as you said.

1 hour ago, orangesmartie92 said:

I gotta say though, even though I already love InHo's character in the webtoon, this drama made me love him more. And by classical K-drama story, InHo would be the typical grumpy hot-headed male lead.. but so far the series has been closely following the webtoon. But I think the author made so many scenes for Seol and InHo to develop from season 1 to 3, that I can't help but ship them, even though I know that the end game will probably be JungxSeol.

I do have hope though, because with life in general, your first love, may not be the one that you end up marrying. And the person you end up marrying, may not be the person who you're meant to be with. And speaking from experience, my boyfriend who I had met and dated in university for about 4 years, was not the one for me, even though the time together made me feel he was the 'one'. 

I think the most realistic approach would be that she ends up being single, as you said.

I love Jung so much in the webtoon and drama I'm going to pretend I didn't read all the rational things you've said :P Jung/Seol will marry and have the most precious "natural curls", black and red headed darkness and the light babies ever LOL. Nah I'm cool with whatever ending so long as she's with Jung or single LOL. No for serious I can't stand webtoon Inho and find him toned down and cutesome in the drama. Funny enough all the Inho/Seol moments we getting in the drama are the same ones we got in the webtoon but the PDs really bring it to life with the mood and music and the actors are fantabulous. You're right that in any other drama Inho would be the lead and I probably would have shipped if there. He gets along with her well enough, they have fun together, and their personalities match. But then I watch her with her younger brother... :blink: I'm falling into the same traps.....keep shipping it organges girl keep shipping....^_^

2 hours ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

Uh, apparently long enough to miss out on not only one but two flashbacks. Wow. Gotta work on my cat feeding skills. Those throwbacks are some of my favorite from the webtoon and I missed them!

These people I swear. Flawless even when sleeping. Tsk tsk tsk.

@enigmatic_zephy

Here for official osts. Part 4 will be up tomorrow. 

http://yongsital.tumblr.com/post/137577684766/cheese-in-the-trap-치즈인더트랩-ost-masterpost-part-3

Or here + background songs used:

https://my30uplife.wordpress.com/2016/01/16/cheese-in-the-trap-list-of-ost-ongoing/

http://music.163.com/m/share/17786340/119537650

I'd like to ask anyone who reads webtoon. Does Inho show much affection to Seol and vice versa? 

if so, i'll be prepared because...i dont like seeing hurt Jung T___T

if no kiss next episode, it means TVN has fooled us 3 times already and we have to sue them! LOL

btw, PHJ gives the best hug I have ever seen! 

@orangesmartie92 Ah, I agree with you concerning InHo. I liked him in the webtoon but I really love him in the drama! I actually really like the interactions he has with Seol. He manages to bring different sides out of her, in a way that Jung does not. I really like that aspect of their relationship. She is truly confortable with him, while nonetheless being intrigued. The question is whether it is love or just friendship? Because of how confortable she is with him, I would tend to say friendship...

I also still like Jung better, because he is the focus of the story and their relation is developped well, in a coherent way that makes me interested. But I wouldn't be too sad if she ended up with InHo, or alone for that matter.

15 minutes ago, MyNameIsM said:

I'd like to ask anyone who reads webtoon. Does Inho show much affection to Seol and vice versa? 

if so, i'll be prepared because...i dont like seeing hurt Jung T___T

if no kiss next episode, it means TVN has fooled us 3 times already and we have to sue them! LOL

btw, PHJ gives the best hug I have ever seen! 

Spoiler

End of seaon 3 and start of season 4 of the webtoon, seol degan suspecting that Inho has feelings for her and their relationship has become awkward since then. Also in the latest chapters Inho has stoped working for Hong family and has been trying to distance himself from Seol. The reason is that Inho's old boss traked him to the uni and thinking that Seol is Inho's GF he tried to approach her. Luckily, YJ met him before the boss could get to Seol. After that Inho and YJ got into a fight about who is puting Seol into danger bla bla and Inho decided to go away.

Archived