Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OST part 4 already released

1    너와 나의 시간은 - 바닐라 어쿠스틱(Vanilla Acoustic)
2    너를 채운다. 너를 지운다.(Feat. 서프라이즈) - 티어라이너(Tearliner)
3    슈가파우더가 내리면 - 티어라이너(Tearliner)
4    오늘도 지각 - 우지혜
5    그 남자의 꿈 - 티어라이너(Tearliner)

525273.jpg

2 minutes ago, bjvipb2uty said:

Soompi went bonkers for me so I just streamed at the end. >.< 

BUT DID YOU SEE INHO WAVE AT JUNG IN THE UMBRELLA SCENE!? HE PUT HIS ARM AROUND SEOL ON PURPOSE! DUDE I SWEAR I WANNA SMACK YOU SOMETIMES. Jung is manipulative? Inho is too. *takes deep breath*

I didn't see. I was too busy looking at hurt Jung LOL. hahahahahahahaha knowing he did it on purpose makes me like him now LOL. I obviously have some deep rooted issues because here I was this ep sort of like Jung and the psycho's conversation, cheering on a beating him down Jung, finding annoying and being interested with Younggo, anticipating Minsoo and her crazy (to the person who asked, yeah she took the lion in the webtoon too), and liking manipulative Inho...

Pheww.... now it is to wait for the raw. 

I swear. Every episode has at least a moment worthy to gif. 

With all the talk about psychopath and sociopath, YG will be an interesting character to analyse. Mercurial moods, issues with fixation, suggestible and persistent. Not a very good combination for stability. He will either self combust or bring others into his explosion. 

Alright, I want to be spoiled. Can anyone share or direct me to the section in the webtoon (or perhaps spoil me) with what happens with Min Soo? She is not going to try to entice YJ as well, is she? 

Don't you think IH still wants to be YJ best friend? Icime to realize this when ep 6, the part when they took drunken HS home together. That kind of talk, that kind of stare, it's what we give to our best friends who we fought with and try to make up. 

I think IH's feeling to HS in this drama is different from the WT. In WT their vibe is a best buddy vibe. In this drama, IH clearly has some feeling for HS. 

I don't think I'm able to sleep without dreaming YJ kicking the pervert good. Ooh PHY you are delicious!

Not sure if the kiss will happen tomorrow unless it's that drunk Jung scene, then there's hope everyone. Let's pray coz Jung will smooch her a couple of times n Seol likes it. See uols tomorrow nite then, so tired coming back frm holiday n my eyes r sore due to not enough sleep. Ciao n nite.:grin::heart:

4 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

I didn't see. I was too busy looking at hurt Jung LOL. hahahahahahahaha knowing he did it on purpose makes me like him now LOL. I obviously have some deep rooted issues because here I was this ep sort of like Jung and the psycho's conversation, cheering on a beating him down Jung, finding annoying and being interested with Younggo, anticipating Minsoo and her crazy (to the person who asked, yeah she took the lion in the webtoon too), and liking manipulative Inho...

Yeah I was like 'did he just wave?' or is my lag making me see funny things. But I confirmed it with the flashback. 

Nahh I still wanna smack Inho. :D But I am glad that this happened bc people will see Inho is indeed manipulative. Not just puppy Yoo Jung.

Seriously.. I lost so many scenes tonight!! the streaming really bad!!

I hope tomorrow the connection will be kind to me :bawling:

Sorry for too much *lagging* comment.. hahaha..

I'll re-watch when fully subbed~~ ^^

5 minutes ago, NRGchick said:

Pheww.... now it is to wait for the raw. 

I swear. Every episode has at least a moment worthy to gif. 

With all the talk about psychopath and sociopath, YG will be an interesting character to analyse. Mercurial moods, issues with fixation, suggestible and persistent. Not a very good combination for stability. He will either self combust or bring others into his explosion. 

Alright, I want to be spoiled. Can anyone share or direct me to the section in the webtoon (or perhaps spoil me) with what happens with Min Soo? She is not going to try to entice YJ as well, is she? 

No she won;t..

She will save HS from in Ha.. lol.. and ofcourse sense will be put into her once they identify who coaxed her into doing all of this..

HS will stand up for herself regarding MS

It really rains a lot in this drama LOL. Is it supposed to mean something or is it just rain? Yass at Inho getting his life together and going back to developing his piano amibitions. In the flashback it seems that Jung, Inho, and Inha were once upon a time kind of a happy but still dysfunctional little family. I know what went down to turn things sour on both sides and I'm curious if the drama will keep it the same (judging from what they done so far they shall). I am looking forward to Inha next episode (that richard simmons cray) and I can't wait for Minsoo and Younggo to really get things started. Jung I see you sitting back and watching things already this episode...man I can't wait for the chips to fall on that end. I don't think it'll live up to the webtoon for me (even the basketball scene didn't live up to the glorious meltdown Younggo had) and it kind of makes me sad faced.

In the webtoon Younggo had a meltdown on that basketball court. He goes in for Euntaek like really goes in, and then comes for Jung and I remember Jung made him embarrass himself (this Jung was too kind of "huh?" innocent, though that's just him playing the students LOL) and like Jung gave him his watch or something that made Younggo look more the fool in the end even though he wasn't really lying on what had to say about Jung. Maybe I'm remembering it all wrong, but I could have sworn boy left the game in tears, with no friends, and like a week later he takes leave from school (which has happened and he's now back again). I remember he comes back with a burning passion to crush Yoo Jung. It's great how he thinks he succeeds, how he almost succeeds but then Jung is Jung and well the student can never surpass the master. I wonder if they will use Inha like how she was used in the comics and will they have her meet and use glasses wear dude. Oh Jung all you wanted was these two out your life and now they are going to be non-stop everywhere you are LOL.

15 minutes ago, Ayu Rashid said:

Not sure if the kiss will happen tomorrow unless it's that drunk Jung scene, then there's hope everyone. Let's pray coz Jung will smooch her a couple of times n Seol likes it. See uols tomorrow nite then, so tired coming back frm holiday n my eyes r sore due to not enough sleep. Ciao n nite.:grin::heart:

I think at the preview we get to see that HS n YJ indeed go to bar together and they wear the same outfit as in the bench so it might be really the drunk Jung scene XDDDD *hopefully*

Archived