Guest ororomunroe

• Replies 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The girl said that YJ might like HS and she's flabbergasted! hahaha.. and I think she told YJ HS's house address.. and he's jealous that HS went for blind date~~

Spoiler

4RcfB1C.jpg

So, i watched first 2 episodes and as a person who never read even one sentence from original manhwa I'm loving it. Thank you, Korea, now I'll cry in the night not only 'cause my school love life sucked a big time, but 'cause my college love life sucked as well lol 

Park Hae Jin charming as hell. 

I'm back.

===

Seol so drunk. Around the company of strange guys. She was about to leave home, and some guy wants to bring her to home. But YJ just came and took her. He gets angry at her, she's such a reckless.

Totally detest Sang Chul at the moment. She went to meet SC at a bar and starts drinking. Now someone plans to get her drunk and Yoo Jung finds out that guys usually try to get a girl drunk then they bring the girl to a motel (I think that was what was said)

And it's YJ to the rescue. Dark YJ has appeared. He is talking menacingly to the guy who tried to make a move on Seol. 

YJ to the rescue!

He heard that HS is at the seniors gathering.. YJ's friend said that the guy is bad.. will get girls to motel when they drunk?

So YJ went there in excuse to get his thing.. and rescue HS from being 'brough home' by the senior~~

Phew. Got home safely after YJ put her in a cab. 

Awkward meeting at the lift for Seol and YJ. 

We finally see YJ's dad as he called In-Ho. 

Sorry, don't exactly know what was said but apparently the chairman wants to meet all three. YJ, In Ho and In Ha.

Having dinner at the chairman's house. Chairman talking to In Ho about piano - and I think In Ho says he has stopped (?) 

[I assume it's all linked to what happened between him and YJ in the past and his hand was injured so now he can't play the piano anymore]

Archived