[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

I don't worry about the body build.. I worry about YH's loveline turning to another KJK-YEH loveline (Yes, I'm a long time KJK-YEH shipper)

About SNSD.  Tiffany, Hyoyeon (always the joker) and Sooyong are the talkative unnies

• Like 1

I don't worry about the body build.. I worry about YH's loveline turning to another KJK-YEH loveline (Yes, I'm a long time KJK-YEH shipper)

About SNSD.  Tiffany, Hyoyeon (always the joker) and Sooyong are the talkative unnies

Oh with that aspect I don't worry about that. Though I really wanted for YongSeo to end up together, if destiny forbids, I would always be happy for YongHwa's choice. "Que sera,sera" :)

Yeah, Tiffany never runs out of ideas and topic to talk about, Hyoyeon on the other hand never runs out of joke, actually they are all talkative except for SeoHyun who always smiles and listen to her unnies bubbling. Yoona is like a laughing doll.Sunny & Yuri seems to be the naughtiest :)

• Like 4

Guest glamrockr69

now we all know why YONG is working out his muscles so much these days... buin likes it (must be her fetish lol) its the first thing she said when she touched it

mu_zpsyostqnz2.jpg

Edited by glamrockr69

@glamsrock , I was so worried that he will be another KJK but after watching that now I understand why he is toning his muscles well. Someone special likes touching muscles ;);), now I get it, he wanted not just to please her but wanted to impress her that he can have buffs more than Bruce Willis had. 

• Like 5

Guest MirandaL

Today I kind of miss Yong haha even when One More Fine Day wasn't long ago it just somehow made me miss him even more. I can't wait for cnblue comeback so we can have more of him. In the meantime I think I'll rewatch WGM for like the million time :lol:

@cronoyongseo4ever I think is an album called "Colors"

Guest luvys

now we all know why YONG is working out his muscles so much these days... buin likes it (must be her fetish lol) its the first thing she said when she touched it

hihii yeah i thought the same too.. :P:):wub:

Today I kind of miss Yong haha even when One More Fine Day wasn't long ago it just somehow made me miss him even more. I can't wait for cnblue comeback so we can have more of him. In the meantime I think I'll rewatch WGM for like the million time :lol:

Oic. thanks. I thought they gonna promote Korean 1st since their last single was japanese. 

and it called "Colors" last time was "White" .... omg.... nx time is "Hyunnie" or "GG"or "SNSD" as title for single. XD

• Like 3

Then... why a lot of skinships?

Why a lot of skinships? He receive advise from Yong hyung, so basically it is the biggest regret that YongHwa had and he don't want JongHyun to regret the same thing over again.

A wise man will only advise 2 things, one will be the things that he had done correctly and the second one is the mistakes he had done and the lessons learned out of it;)

Nado!Nado :) We share the same sentiments, always missing Yong and YongSeo. Every time I got the feeling, I read fanfics :)

Edited by hyehyukyobin
  • Like 6

Why a lot of skinships? He receive advise from Yong hyung, so basically it is the biggest regret that YongHwa had and he don't want JongHyun to regret the same thing over again.

A wise man will only advise 2 things, one will be the things that he had done correctly and the second one is the mistakes he had done that and the lessons learned out of it;):)

You have a point there, some girls like it also.  YongSeo was an epic couple because of the not so many skinships but still interesting to watch to

• Like 1

A wise man will only advise 2 things, one will be the things that he had done correctly and the second one is the mistakes he had done that and the lessons learned out of it;)

Nado!Nado :) We share the same sentiments, always missing Yong and YongSeo. Every time I got the feeling, I read fanfics :)

Me too read fanfics.... i like the author from mppcpays and also jongyoon fanfics... until re-read like n-times. XD

i wish something good happens to our couple or any good updates from them because we need to inspire those sleeping authors for yongseo they need inspirations.... so many authors are now on hiatus they need to write again :(  

• Like 3

A wise man will only advise 2 things, one will be the things that he had done correctly and the second one is the mistakes he had done that and the lessons learned out of it;)

Me too read fanfics.... i like the author from mppcpays and also jongyoon fanfics... until re-read like n-times. XD

chingu! I'm bias eh, I only read YongSeo fanfic :)  

• Like 1

chingu! I'm bias eh, I only read YongSeo fanfic :)  

ya... me also yongseo fanfic but no much update from them so i'm kinda hunger for more fanfics. while jongyoon... there is 1 fanfics that i really like to read but so far no update so i'm kinda die out from it.

But still my hearts still with YongSeo dont worry. XD

• Like 1