[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

Tmr is the D-day for CNBLUE Blueming album or singles. Cant wait to hear the song from YongHwa and Jonghyun. Jungshin also. Keke..

But dunno why Stay sober suddenly have a Korea version. 

Off topic abit, to all gogumas chingoo that like Chan Young and Bona. Although the news of Aprils Fools caught everyone off guard, well.. just support their respective partners and their performance. Same goes for uri YongSeo if the news of the relationship pop out with not each other. Arrachi. 

• Like 3

@cronoyongseo4ever When Krystal and Kai dating news broke out... I was shocked and I was down for 2 days.... When Yoona's dating news broke out I was down for 3 days... (I ship him with Jonghyun and I cannot bear wactching him in WGM it's like seeing witnessing your bf cheating on you) I don't think I can handle Yong or Seo dating other pals..... I think I'll be really devastated for the whole year like when Vanessa Hudgens and Zac broke up.... I still can't move one and hoping one day they'll reunite as lovers... 

Sincerely 

Diehard shipper

• Like 3

Spoiler

To all die-hard fans and shippers, brace ourselves with all good thoughts. It's beyond our control. Everything happened with a reason. It's going to be hard on us. Some of us going to bewildered for days perhaps. Not surprising weeks, months or years. Truthfully the only couple who really touched our hearts. It's not an easy task. We tend to be emotional and sensitive during this period. 

Suddenly, Hyun's intention in studying abroad will become a reality. Our prayers with them. We surely missed them like crazy. We don't know the actual picture. The pains and hurts both of them are sufferings could be the changes . Life goes on with or without them. There goes our dreams to see them together. We need to mend our broken hearts and shattered dreams. My prayers for those who are deeply affected. Have strengths to move on. Think positive even when we are holding to a tiny thread. In God we trust and seek helps.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, pinkglaze said:

@cronoyongseo4ever When Krystal and Kai dating news broke out... I was shocked and I was down for 2 days.... When Yoona's dating news broke out I was down for 3 days... (I ship him with Jonghyun and I cannot bear wactching him in WGM it's like seeing witnessing your bf cheating on you) I don't think I can handle Yong or Seo dating other pals..... I think I'll be really devastated for the whole year like when Vanessa Hudgens and Zac broke up.... I still can't move one and hoping one day they'll reunite as lovers... 

Sincerely 

Diehard shipper

Just a piece of unsolicited advise. Don't expect too much and don't assume too much about YongSeo we don't know what the future holds while it is nice to spazz and shipped this two you have to just enjoy the moment while it last and don't take everything seriously so you will not get disappointed in the future.

Excited for #BLUEMING and excited to watch Yong and CNBLUE's guestings.

YongSeo both look gorgeous and happy lately :)

• Like 3

The new album is really good from the teasers I have heard though I haven't heard the whole thing yet since Im at the office but from the feedbacks from boice and non fan alike it really sounds amazing. I'm always worried every time they have their comeback because they tend to try new things which some times need more time to get used to but that is how a musician should be trying different styles to promote as artist. Though I am always worried because Im not sure korean fans appreciate them that much since they are more into dancing idols and not into bands. I just hope that they will have an awesome comeback since they have awesome songs this time which they usually do but just not appreciated for their hard work. Lets keep supporting them. I'll keep streaming when I get home. :)

• Like 5

Love their cb song...

High praises for CNBLUE's new release "You're So Fine"! Check out the MV >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tQtdCBTcpR4  @CNBLUE_4

CfKPl2WUUAEGxfe.jpg

Hyun-ah you like Blue Boys pic (Jungsin Chingu Pic)... and you like their song too right? You are the best!!!... i love mango couple khekhekhe

cr owner...
I love them too

CfK2chqVAAEPoN3.jpg

• Like 7