[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

On 18-12-2015 at 10:40 AM, luvys said:

151218 Jung Yonghwa- 2015 ELLE STYLE AWARDS 

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink                     crYS2010211

Embedded image permalink

YONGHWA WINNING SPEECH (VOICE OF ELLE INTERNATIONAL MUSICIAN AWARD) via lyuublue

HELLO EVERYONE, I'M JUNG YONGHWA, I AM VERY THANKFUL TO BE STANDING HERE. THANK YOU ELLE, FANS, I LOVE YOU. 2015 BECAUSE OF EVERYONE, I FEEL VERY BLISSFUL, THANK YOU. I LOVE YOU, MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAPPY NEW YEAR, I LOVE MY FANS, THANK YOU.          

I LEARN CHINESE AT HOME ALONE. YA I AM A VERY GOOD STUDENT.

*Elle 2015 Jung Yonghwa One Fine Day and duet 月亮代表我的心 (moon resemble my heart) with Lu Yao
via lyuublue

Seriously, uri king can charm young and old with that smile and those eyes >_< 
I seriously admire Seohyun for not turning into goo the moment he smiles...

• Like 1

The coat Yong wearing today look familiar (back from Shanghai). It's similiar with the one he wore on KBS rehearsal. Delusional mode on - The Buin had giving him another Mission ? Actually because of that leak video,  our weary spirit lifted up .

The carefree and happiness surrounded our couple are a joy to us. Spread the love and keep on cheering those around you. Caring is giving. 

• Like 1

Guest glamrockr69

some gogumas have been naughty...krampus will come ur way. dont pay attention to hamburgers! seohyun will be sad. dont make fanwars on yongwha's social accounts. dont stoop to their level. we are better than that. just post here and be happy here in our thread. if the fanwars get worse, they may stop using couple items to troll us kukuku~ please refrain from feeding fuel to the fire.

on the other hand, i think those who are making the wars are fake gogumas pretending to defend our otp just to make a scene. coz i know gogumas are one of the most decent fans out here.

some "eyecandy" for our couple sunglasses (yong=black,seo=white) same design accent, shape, brand? hard not to notice. can i have the specific dates of these photos? tnx. credits to the owner.

Untitled_zps5x97jle9.jpg

To have a clear conscience, and also telling our couple to be more careful and take necessary actions for their safety. 

I have come across two incidents which need extra attention. First someone posted Yong at Shilla hotel on his return from Turkey.
I followed and found a lot of twist in that picture.  

The recent one which involve Yong's Weibo activities. This particular fan followed him to Shanghai and even managed talking to him. His Weibo activities involving his beloved BUIN since 1st December.

Probably they are aware of Yong true intention and try to jeopardise it. I don't know whether somehow those past incidents happened to Hyun were deliberate? 

Praying that they are always in God protection. May this thread full of love and happiness. Spread love wherever you go!
  • Like 2

151220 YONGHWA WEIBO & INSTAGRAM UPDATE

郑容和89

Goodbye~~~~!!ee909d.pngee909d.png[作揖][作揖][握手][握手][心][心]

005PtzOXgw1ez5yatmguxj30hs0hs0w1.jpg005PtzOXgw1ez5yb3eb8fj30hs0hs0vq.jpg

[Eng Trans] Our fans, it must be freezing huh? T_T Come hereeee (in Busan dialect) cr Just_JYH 

151220 SEOHYUN INSTAGRAM UPDATE

Stella ♡ ‏@SonexStella 
[TRANS] #DearSanta #PianoHyun hehe #5daystillchristmas ❤ 

SEOHYUN LIKED RINOKINAWA & TAEYEON IG

Stella ♡ ‏@SonexStella  
[TRANS] Dear Santa! Listen to my story,I'll DM you the details #5daystillchristmas 

Embedded image permalink

151220 YONGHWA BACK TO KOREA

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

cr to the resp owner

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:04feb083fb51d147083372891eb9b9ba

151220 CNBLUE RECORDING FOR SBS GAYO 2015

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink   Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

CN_FANCLUB ‏@CN_FANCLUB 
추운 날씨 오랜시간 기다려주시고 사전녹화에 참여해주신 BOICE 여러분 정말 감사합니다!!,모두 조심히 들어가세요,본 사전녹화무대는 27일 SBS 가요대전에서 확인 하실수 있습니다! 

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

006iUDBqgw1ez5hysnhqej30hs0hstak.jpg

Jackson Wang Vietnam ‏@JacksonWGOT7VN 
| INFO | 151220 Go Fridge revealed the guests for the 5th filming day

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink
The one who revealed this news is Tencent Video, not Go Fridge via @JacksonWGOT7VN

CNBYonghwa ‏@CNBYonghwa  
[Weibo] 151219 cr. FairyBBB YONGHWA was having dinner at the restaurant in Shanghai. 

Embedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalinkEmbedded image permalink

151220 YONGHWA INSTAGRAM & WEIBO UPDATE

jyheffect0622  다들 잘 들어갔나~~~~~~~ 들어가면 연락해리! 먼저 자면 나도 잘끼다
[Trans] Did you go home safely~ pls contact me when you get home! I will sleep after you do first 

151221 SEOHYUN INSTAGRAM UPDATE

[TRANS] Yesterday the Kobe concerts finished~~ Thank you very much to those who came #nowGirls'Generation~

[TRANS] #Cosmopolitan editorial~^^♡
#BallerinaHyun

[TRANS]  #Cosmopolitan #BoxerHyun via SonexStella 

Embedded image permalink

[TRANS] Hyoyeon comment to Seohyun: Oh, Seo Juhyun exploding with charm 

[TRANS] Seohyun comment to Hyoyeon: Oooh!! Our (Hyo) unnie is exploding with charm too~Keke  

:heart:  HER # NOWDAYS . I'm very happy when she used Hyun :wub:. #BoxerHyun #PianoHyun #BallerinaHyun  

[ENG TRANS] Seohyun in Cosmopolitan, January 2016 by SonexStella

http://imgur.com/a/EzxpU

SNSD Seohyun's Beauty Plan

SNSD Seohyun's beauty plan that she is committed to for this year to be even more beautiful than last year! 

READY FOR BALLET 
"I'm thinking of restarting ballet. It creates an elegant body line, in addition to fixing posture." 

AGE GRACIOUSLY
“These days, I like simple and natural wildflowers more than flashy flowers like roses. I also want to be a person who is pleasantly plain but whose scent lasts for a long time." 

GOOD SLEEP 
“The day after sleeping well, not just your skin but your body's energy itself is different. So this year's goal is to fall asleep before midnight, no matter what!"

CHALLENGE TO BOXING
“My biggest goal this year is to attempt boxing. Is there a need to hesitate when it creates muscles and helps to relieve stress?"

HEALTHY DIET 
“Normally, I have a lot of interest in healthy meals. In 2016, I'm planning to spur on a healthy diet even more, and at the same time, I'm planning on creating Seohyun's own recipes." 

WOWWWW HYUN.:wub::wub:

On her shoe laces - Probably used to have NAMPYEON taking care of her. To complete the picture - Yong bending on his knee and tied her shoe laces.

Hyun with the vegetables - Memories planting sweet potato with NAMPYEON.

I just love all the pictures. She's growing up well.  Our gratitude to the Mighty One.

Be beautiful in every aspect.  Follow your dreams! 

• Like 3