[OFFICIAL] YongSeo/용서/SeoHwa Couple Thread 3 ♥

I miss YongSeo so bad.. I came here after taking a hiatus for so long because I read something that made me feel bad for them.. I know! I shouldn't have read them in the first place.. I got curious after looking for pics I could use for my writing.. Anyway, seeing all the posts, pictures, and videos of them (even if some of them were old), it cheered me up so, thank you so much guys! This is what I love about being a Goguma.. I hope Yong and Hyun knows we're always here for them no matter what.. :heart:

Spoiler

I couldn't defend Yong on the post that made me feel bad because I wasn't a member of that site but I feel I owe it to him to do it here.. They said that Yong made Hyun change the way she talked all her life by making her use banmal on him even if she was having a hard time, that he made sappy songs about her and got money out of it, pulled mildang on her to "teach her a lesson", and lost a precious gift she spent days making.. Truth be told, these are all true.. He did all of these to Hyun but what they didn't say is, because Hyun went through all of these, she's the woman that she is now and that doesn't even compare to any amount of money that Yong got from those sappy songs, songs incidentally that she appreciates because its about her.. (Who doesn't want a song written about them?! Haller?!) She understood mildang even more than if she just saw it on a movie or somebody sane enough to explain it to her and it even backfired as Yong was the one who "learned a lesson" from it! (Lol!) Losing the scarf was bad, I understand, but because of it, these two finally proved how much they meant to each other.. Think about it this way.. Yong pulled mildang because he wanted to feel, well wanted, missed, which Hyun didn't even get in the first place.. To make up for it, she knitted a scarf for him even if she was BUSY to show him HE IS special to her.. But only when Yong lost the scarf did he realize that HE IS important to Hyun, when she actually felt bad and even mocked cry as soon as she found out.. To say sorry and prove AGAIN how Hyun is special to him, he knitted a scarf, not only for her but for him as well, twice more than the time Hyun suffered from knitting, so I think Yong has been punished enough.. And the banmal thing? Well she's much more comfortable with other men because I think it really help her to be more playful.. I'm not saying Hyun is stiff, no, far from it, she's just a little reserved.. But look at her now, starring on major theater shows, kissing her costars no problem..

I love them both.. I understand that they can't show how much they care for each other (heck, they don't even show they KNOW each other) because they care about the fans, even if their fans are being unreasonable and selfish.. I believe in them.. So to those who are wavering about YongSeo, keep the faith.. They might be just friends now (more like secret friends because apparently seeing them together makes some of their fans go berserk), but I believe one day, they will be together.. They were made for each other. It's that simple. Peace! :blush:

• Like 7