Likas Papaya Soap

Guest Elee

Guest tknoodles

thanks ai paper x star. Oh yeah, i know a Nick. Maybe we know the same person. Ahahah, maybe you can give me a discription of the nick you are referring to. It'd be cool if we know the same person. :D

Edit: yay, the first page i own.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm already on my third day and I've noticed huge differences! My skin is really smooth now and it's getting lighter/whiter!

My really bad farmers tan from tennis (since I wore short sleeves lol) is fading away real quickly!

Guest gnolmik

yay! ive noticed a difference in my skin colour! ^____^ im definitely getting whiter lol its taken about a bit more than a week

Guest lackluster

I WILL SHOW YOU GUYS PICTURES TOMORROW OF MY SUPER TRANSFORMATION FROM THE PAPAYA SOAP!!!!!!!!!!

BE READY!

HOLD UP HOLD UP

i've been busy.. please don't rush it =P and i completely forgot.. 1 moment please..i'll take pictures and show you tomorrow...

so many projects :crazy: but yet i'm on soompi

makes no sense.. but yeah.. JUST WAIT TILL TOMORROW lol :w00t:

I WILL SHOW YOU GUYS PICTURES TOMORROW OF MY SUPER TRANSFORMATION FROM THE PAPAYA SOAP!!!!!!!!!!

BE READY!

its october 14th :phew: ive been waiting

BE READY!

its october 14th :phew: ive been waiting

heyyzzz...i see the papaya soap is working for ya! haha.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dazzle and Destroy

i have pictures from last year of my tan and now. i'll show later when i'm on my laptop.

i'm using a different brand of papaya soap(herbana green papaya soap) now.. 'cause i wanted a change.. so far it made my skin silky soft.. i think it's lightening? i'm already light, but i want to be milky light. and the smell is nice. i'll post my results in a few weeks.

i also got kissa & aloe papaya; i'll start using kissa first, then aloe papaya the next.

btw, these are all natural ingredients. they're supposed to be good for the skin.

likas is still my favorite. :)

Guest shooting_starz

question

what happens if you used it and it did work but, then later, you don't want to use it anymore so you stop using it...will anything happen? like would your skin still be light or will it change?

sorry if you think it's a stupid question =__= but, i'm just curious =)

My neck area got lighter and stayed that way after the first week.

My arms got noticeably lighter in the first two days, then reverted back to the tan.

After the second week, my arms are slowly getting lighter again.

My personal routine with the soap:

- Wet area.

- Apply soap.

- Lather.

- Use loofa to exfoliate.

- Rinse well.

question

what happens if you used it and it did work but, then later, you don't want to use it anymore so you stop using it...will anything happen? like would your skin still be light or will it change?

you're skin's going to stay the same unless you expose yourself to the sun too much, it's going to darken again.

i think i'm the only person who's skin didn't get whiter :[ it's been like a month too

^ me too.

ive been using it for a month now. no changes whatsoever..

Too much exposure to the sun. That's probably why you didn't see any changes.

This is the downside of using papaya soap; you have to saty away from the sun as much as possible.

question

I think you go back to tan ?

I bought one of these on ebay. Wowser it works! I had some tans on my arm and after using it, I noticed the changes! My skin tone is fairly matching lol

Archived