Likas Papaya Soap

Guest Elee

Guest kawaiiprincess

^ yup :) but that's $4-5 shipped if your from the US/Canada.

if someone from the UK or Australia wants to buy it, it'll be $8 shipped or something like that :)

to people lookin for it: just look for a filipino store around your area (there is bound to be one, believe me!)... they'll surely have it! it's a staple beauty supply for flips :)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest chigusa707

It works! I was on the swimming team all throughout HS and in just a few months before I entered Uni~ it lightened my skin a lot! ^_^ Ive been using it for.. like.. um.. 5+ years now..

Wow, ahaha.

I really can't wait to get it! [buying one from dbsg_]

my skin is kind of dark so I'm getting tired of it. -.-"

I seriously can't wait until I get it.

BY THE WAY, does anyone know if theres any in MN? and where do I get it?

Guest o1honey

i just bought one today ^_^ i hope it works though, but i have a medium tone skin but i want lighter xD cuz i'm sorta of darker than alot of asians in my school =\

Guest xbamboo

I bought two bars of Likas yesterday :) I'm already pretty light but I want to achieve that milky-white, flawless look that asian celebs have......... hopefully this works!

Guest tiffany_v

i dunt really know whether u would get tat type of flawless, nice skin like Korean ppl (4ever), cuz i asked the beauty consultor at the Body Shop, and she said tat the product would definitely help u to get whiter skin (also help u with da sun-burn), however u have to keep up using it always, once u stop, ur skin will go back to dark again

Guest qwerthey

This sounds pretty interesting. I, too, kinda crave paler skin...does anyone know where this can be bought in Melbourne? Plus, could I request more before/after photos? :sweatingbullets: Would kinda be a bummer if there was something that worked, and I couldn't even get my paws on it... :tears: please help me out..Melbourne, Australia...

EDIT: tiffany_v, I see you too hail from Melbourne...where do you get your stuff?

Guest tiffany_v

This sounds pretty interesting. I, too, kinda crave paler skin...does anyone know where this can be bought in Melbourne? Plus, could I request more before/after photos? :sweatingbullets: Would kinda be a bummer if there was something that worked, and I couldn't even get my paws on it... :tears: please help me out..Melbourne, Australia...

EDIT: tiffany_v, I see you too hail from Melbourne...where do you get your stuff?

oh hi, yes im from melbourne, u dont need 2 go searching everywhere, i asked tat consultor already, but she said they were ordering the products oversea, & hopefully it's gonna come in mid Jan or Feb. Hence, around that time, just come to BODY SHOP, u'll have ur dream skin

Guest babygirl3376

its not a miracle product,..

i think it just evens out ure skin tone, not really lighten it..

anyways u can get it at ure local asian store or any filipino store for $2!

Guest vividified

anyways u can get it at ure local asian store or any filipino store for $2!

omg score i locate it today in this filo store tucked away in this corner

was only AU$2.50

Guest kawaiiprincess

they have it at body shop?

no kidding?

lol... ^^;

it's only really worth $1 if you get it from the philippines :)

and it's available everywhere :)

Honestly, I've used it for about two months (every morning) and haven't noticed any difference in lightening my skin or my freckles. I have a medium toned color--not dark, but not fair. *shrug* I'll keep using it, though, because it works well as just a regular cleanser, but it's no miracle bar for everyone.

-ginger

Guest Dazzle and Destroy

I really want this soap..but for my nose only, since for some darn reason, my nose is so dark compared to my pale face

Lol, my sister only used it for her nose too.. because she got a tan, and she wears glasses.. it worked. ^^

my friend use likas, and camomile soap.. she gotten so light in only a couple months.. now she's milky white! :o, lighter than me.. and she was way darker than me. I need to get my hands on those camomile soap~ XD

Archived