Likas Papaya Soap

Guest Elee

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ( BEAUTIFUL; life )

i have it, to me it doesn't smell bad o_o;

uhm. for me i use it once in awhile, but i haven't seen any difference on myself. my cousin uses it ( ew i feel like i've said this SO many times -- in different threads -_-; ) but it definately worked for her. but then this summer she went out a lot and got tanned :x oh right. she's been using this for like seven+ years. :x

&& yeah you can usually purchase this soap at asian stores, not just filipino ones.

Guest Steph*

I think it smells good

It didn't give me a significant change cause I have a weird skin tone

I look really tan but when you compare me to other people side by side who aren't as tanned as me, I'M the lighter one.

So yea...I think it gave me a rosy appearance though. My skin looks healthier.

However, I have a yellowish undertone in my skin that went away after I drank this herbal medicine but it's come back now...wonder if it's cause of the soap.

Guest juicebox

hey i jus noticed u can rearrange the letters in silka to make likas XD lolz

nyways, i wanna get me some... from dbsg_'s survey. but does it relli smell? =/

n would nyone kno where i could get some in australia? brisbane. to be exact =)

My mom had always made me use it.But I was too lazy too I use Eskinol Papaya scrub.Papaya can really lighten your skin.It doesnt smell that bad.It's light.It's nice though very cheap too.YOu could find at many Filipino/Asian stores

Guest cherryxpnai

In the Philippines, the soap is only 44 pesos which is about $1 USD. However, in America, the Filipino/Asian stores sell it for about $2-3 a bar.

The soap does work. I bought a suitcase worth when i was in the Philippines for vacation.

Papaya soap really whitens your skin. It doesn't matter what type you buy.

lalala...

DAY 1:

I just bought the soaps for my customers, and thought, "Hey, why not?"

So yeah..i went to take a shower, and put the soap all over me, including my face X]

Sooo...people said it smelled? Err..NO..it doesnt. it doesnt even have any smell! kekekeke

Lets see how long it will take for me to see results!

Guest weirdo

asians have really white and flawless skin i believe especially in the northern asia. filipino tores have it but filipinos aren't that white either

Guest babygirl3376

Wer island ppl so its natural to have tan skin. The soap however helps to lighten our tans. When i went there my cousin who i havent seen for yrs had lighter skin than when i last saw. i asked her what she used and she sed she used the papaya soap consistently and stayed out of the sun.

Guest _follow_me ~~

i used the likas but it really dried out my skin.. and i dont think it helped much -_-

however, i bought the kissa just to give a try and it gives your skin much more moisture.. i havent seen much result of whitening skin yet

u know what i do? i use oil of olay mosturizing face lotion after i use it..because people warned me my skin would dry :)

Day 2

Still no signs of skin whitening yet :) But lets give it some more time ^_^

i used tat to help my pimples but in a way it helps because after tat i put on soem clean n clear lostion for the pimples

but then wen i use it it made my skin feel dry n wen ur skin is dryed the face try to produce more oil then before lol

i got tired of usin it so i dnt even no if my face had outten whiter

Guest Y0UNGiE☆★〃─。

freckles?

um

asians get freckles too? o.O

could someone show me a picture of

what you would consider freckles on an Asian?

maybe I have them too >_<

& thank you dbsk for updating on your results! :)

Guest gingerpye

^ anyone can get freckles, no? one of my asian friends has freckles on her face. i think its cute lol

ive been using it for about a month. i see a little bit change. i like the smell actually.

i used the likas but it really dried out my skin.. and i dont think it helped much -_-

however, i bought the kissa just to give a try and it gives your skin much more moisture.. i havent seen much result of whitening skin yet

i used tat to help my pimples but in a way it helps because after tat i put on soem clean n clear lostion for the pimples

but then wen i use it it made my skin feel dry n wen ur skin is dryed the face try to produce more oil then before lol

i got tired of usin it so i dnt even no if my face had outten whiter

did both of u guys moisturize after...coz u really need to moisturize..

swtcake-ho wlong have u been using it? i mean if u only use it for weeks--its not a miracle worker..i hope u r not hoping fo rmicheal jackson miracle..

Guest lmnyuta24

Do you know if any retail shops would sell this soap because I would like to give it a try...maybe places like Walmart or something... Would places like "Mitsuwa" sell it? Could you find this soap at any Asian store?

Archived