38 minutes ago, mimi19 said:

Tomorrow I think BY wil take critisms more and more. I feel her role so important in this ep. Poor BY

i really hope not in naver vid her actions are received favorably but its not DC 

im really hoping knetz will start liking BY for the strong and smart character she is 

• Like 3

On December 22, 2015 at 10:06 PM, nevill said:

i really hope not in naver vid her actions are received favorably but its not DC 

im really hoping knetz will start liking BY for the strong and smart character she is 

In Naver it always good cmt for BY but DC is opposite. 

May be Yi Ji Ran will be die. I hope that not happen. 

Who can tell me about the war bwt YSG and Cho Min Su at Cho's home is real in history or not. Sr bc Iam curious:D

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, homura said:

Yi Ji-Ran is trending on Korean twitter right now. Everybody seems to worry about him after watching the bloody preview.

I've just seen the scene and it looks dramatic indeed. We know from history that he should be around for a longer time, do you think the writers have other plans? I admit that I've grown pretty much attached to his character myself :tears:

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, femalia said:

What's wrong with Bun Yi? Why Korean doesn't like her?

I wonder the same thing. :huh:

1 hour ago, eunsuhae said:

Ofc that's why I said it'd be ideal if both of them took part in the revenge. Both need a closure to that painful event and regain a semblance of solace and inner peace. I just don't want the show to forget that YH remains first and foremost the direct victim of the rape and I hope a revenge won't be used just a plot device to put BJ on a pedestal as the saving hero.

The show made a rather good job of developping YH as a character on her own and not just someone from BJ's past who was used only for his character growth. Despite the sensitive topic, I appreciate that they didn't make it all about him and I'd like it to remain so hence what I said.

Well said! I think the same about those characters. The drama shows this story beautifully and I'd love it to be as good till the end. :) 

What I meant was the imaginary scene when YBJ takes the rapist down himself. And i.e. throws his head under Yoon Hee's feet but that won't happen, I bet. 

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, mimi19 said:

In Naver it always good cmt for BY but DC is opposite. 

May be Yi Ji Ran will be die. I hope that not happen. 

Who can tell me about the war bwt YSG and Cho Min Su at Cho's home is real in history or not. Sr bc Iam curious:D

what worries me most is that the writers will change BY bc of the criticism - but from this ep i think im worried for nothing 

BY is still fierce as long as they dont change her character too much for me its ok

• Like 2

In my eyes, it's not just about the strifes between historical characters vs. fictional characters. The basic problem is... everyone has his/her own favorite character, and if you feel your favorite wasn't described as important as you imagined, then you start to bash other characters (or writers). It seems almost like an idol band groupies. "Hey, my oppa should be in the center! not your oppa!“ blah, blah. The latest target was Boon-Yi, but before her, Yeon-Hee was harshly bashed. I wonder what their next bashing target is. Seriously, they are idiots.

• Like 11