Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

On 4/14/2017 at 6:08 AM, cherkell said:

[Instagram Update] 14 April 2017

모두 스마일 :D 도쿄에서 오사카로!  #tokyo #osaka #smile

Everyone smile :D  From Tokyo to Osaka!  #tokyo #osaka #smile

thanks, cherkell. he looks great. Do you know if  we(foreign fans) can join his official dayrock fanclub even if we are not in seoul? How?

[Event] Ji Chang Wook returns from “The K2” special event in Japan

1oenoux9an_1.jpg?w=600

As we previously mentioned, it was to be a quick trip for Ji Chang Wook to visit Japan for the special DVD release of “The K2” for members of his Japan fan club.  Here he is already back at Gimpo International Airport, and hopefully ready to resume filming for “Suspicious Partner” bright and early on Monday!  Other arrival pics are under the break.

Continue reading https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2017/04/16/event-ji-chang-wook-returns-from-japan-special-the-k2-event/

***  Hurry up May... can't wait for this! JCW is returning to my screen! I can say based from the pictures that they have excellent chemistry. It sweeps me off my feet. I hope they have as well on-screen. JCW looks so relaxed. Look at how he hugs her..... You lucky girl! Ji Chang Wook is too handsome for words. Whatever......... I'm in it, JCW! It looks like that everyone had a fantastic time. This time he's stepping away from the action genres, which is totally fine with me! Please be a good drama.  I really hope this show is a runaway hit rom-com.  I love to see Ji Chang Wook in a romantic comedy. And this seems like a lovely sort of romance between them. I must admit.. they look good together. I hope the story doesn't disappoint. Well, the drama sounds fun. :lol:

Snuggly hugs on the set of poster shoots for SBS’s Suspicious Partner

LINK here : http://www.dramabeans.com/2017/04/snuggly-hugs-on-the-set-of-poster-shoots-for-sbss-suspicious-partner/

On 4/15/2017 at 0:51 PM, kits said:

thanks, cherkell. he looks great. Do you know if  we(foreign fans) can join his official dayrock fanclub even if we are not in seoul? How?

Hiya @kits  Sorry I missed seeing your question.  Dayrock is open to membership outside Korea, but the fan cafe only posts in Korean, Chinese and Japanese languages at present.  You must also register in Korean and level up in Korean in order to post in the fan cafe.  (Korean being my third language, and even I find it hard to maneuver around in there.)  There is no English option at this time, and we are unsure of when that may change.  But we'll let everyone know if/when that happens!

[Magazine] Ji Chang Wook displays his fitness in Esquire

Ji Chang Wook will be featured in men’s magazine Esquire in collaboration with global fitness brand Reebok.  Having presented himself as an action star in his recent film “Fabricated City,” Ji Chang Wook shows off a fitness look and active masculinity in this pictorial.

Ji Chang Wook displays his muscular physique while wearing an ActivChill sleeveless top, a cool white top, and unique patterned pants. He is now in the midst of preparing for the new SBS drama “Suspicious Partner”.  Ji Chang Wook’s Reebok pictorial can be found in the May issue of Esquire Men Korea.  More pics to drool over are under the Spoiler Tag!

Spoiler

Credit:  Naver News

[Event] Ji Chang Wook attends fan sign for POLICE Eyewear (image heavy)

20170421141822.jpg?w=600

On the afternoon of 21 April 2017, Ji Chang Wook held a fan sign at the Hyundai Department Store in Gangnam-gu, Seoul as the Korean endorser for Italian luxury eyewear brand POLICE.

201704211426080810_1.jpg?w=600

Of course, several news portals were on the scene to memorialize the occasion as well.  Enjoy!

Lots more pics here-->https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2017/04/21/event-ji-chang-wook-attends-fan-sign-for-police-eyewear-image-heavy/

[Magazine] Ji Chang Wook strikes a relaxed pose for Kstyle Japan

kstyle7.jpg?w=600

Kstyle Japan magazine recently posted an interview and photos taken after Ji Chang Wook’s “JCW 3rd Concert – To Sing a Love Song for You,” which was held in Tokyo on 17 February 2017.  The interview that accompanied the photos was duplicative of other interviews that Ji Chang Wook has given in support of “The K2” that we have already translated, so we’ll just share the pretty pictures instead.  Enjoy!

r7.jpg?w=600

r.580x0
Spoiler
r.580x0

r.580x0

r.580x0

r.580x0

r.580x0

r.580x0

r.580x0

r.580x0

r.580x0

r.580x0

kstyle5.jpg?w=600

Credit:  Kstyle Japan

• Like 1

*** JCW looks wonderful promoting his upcoming drama. He looks very handsome in all the photos I've seen. I really anticipate this since I have a feeling that this will be his last project prior his MS. :lol:

Ji Chang Wook cutely promotes his upcoming drama 'Suspicious Partner'

ji-chang-wook.jpg

It looks like actor Ji Chang Wook recently went out to promote his upcoming drama!

A few days ago, the actor posted a series of photos on his Instagram page with the caption, "Mission: take a selfie and run away."

In the photos, Ji Chang Wook can be seen posing next to his picture board wearing casual clothes. The location seems to be a gallery event to promote his new SBS drama 'Suspicious Partner.'

SEE ALSO: 'Suspicious Partner' reveals still cuts of Ji Chang Wook in a sleek suit!

You can begin watching Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun on 'Suspicious Partner' starting May 10!

Spoiler

ji-chang-wook_1493153177_Y32MLLNR237K75N

ji-chang-wook_1493153191_LPVUTOYH3Y0458U

ji-chang-wook_1493153204_5FC952VS7Z5D605

source : allkpop

Spoiler

MORE --

Ji Chang Wook Is Loveable In Every Way In New “Suspicious Partner” Stills

Ji-Chang-Wook2.jpg

Ji Chang Wook is next in line to become the “rom-com king.” Recently, SBS revealed stills of the actor, who is the star of their upcoming romantic comedy, “Suspicious Partner.”

In the drama, Ji Chang Wook plays No Jin Wook, an intelligent and merciless prosecutor known for having the highest win-rate.  No Jin Wook falls in love while working a mysterious case with a newbie lawyer named Eun Bong Hee (Nam Ji Hyun).

The first still that was released shows Ji Chang Wook in a fitted suit, looking his part as a top prosecutor.  In this photo, the actor is perfectly put together and has a serious expression on his face.

Ji-Chang-Wook-2.jpeg

The second still shows a different side to Ji Chang Wook’s character.  In this photo, Ji Chang Wook is making an adorable pout, possibly at someone across the room.

Ji-Chang-Wook-1.jpeg

A representative from “Suspicious Partner” provided further insight into Ji Chang Wook’s character and said, “Through ‘Suspicious Partner,’ Ji Chang Wook will show a fresh, new side to him that is different than his previous roles. He has been putting all his efforts in perfecting different expressions for his lovable character on the show. We believe everyone will fall in love with the character of No Jin Wook and are optimistic about this drama.”

SBS’s “Suspicious Partner” will premiere on May 10 at 10 p.m. KST. Are you excited for Ji Chang Wook’s new rom-com?

Source (1) / soompi news

"Suspicious Partner" Ji Chang-wook becomes sexy from head to toe

photo843483.jpg

Ji Chang-wook is becoming a sexy prosecutor.

He stars in the new SBS drama "Suspicious Partner" as No Ji-wook.

"Suspicious Partner" is a romantic drama about No Ji-wook and an outsider from the Judicial Research and Training Institute. The drama is written by Kwon Ki-yeong and directed by Park Seon-ho.

No Ji-wook is ace in what he does. His eyes draw attention and in his luxury looking suit, he looks splendid and gives the feel that he is cold and meticulous.

Noh Ji-wook became a prosecutor according to his father's wishes and has no mercy for crime. He has eyes that seem to penetrate through his victims' minds and has an aura that no one can step over.

In one of the pictures, Noh Ji-wook is holding a bunch of papers and has his lips shut tight. He is making eye contact with the camera in another and is smiling cutely.

"Suspicious Partner" is Ji Chang-wook's first romantic comedy and fans can't wait to see it come out.

"Suspicious Partner" starts on the 10th of May.

Source : www.asiatoday.co.kr/v...

Translation : Hancinema

[Event] Popularity voting for the 53rd Baeksang Arts Awards has finally ended. Congrats to Ji Chang Wook finishing with an impressive 4th place overall (considering those big-name stars in 5th place and below!).

C-jUq6rWAAAxpoh.jpg

The 53rd Baeksang Arts Awards will be held on Wednesday, 3 May 2017 at 6:00pm KST on cable station JTBC.  Streaming links will follow as soon as they are posted!