Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

hmm if the public fan meet is at 5pm, wondering what time is the private fan meet? What do you guys think? before or after?

I believe it will be held before the public meet-and-greet at a venue to be announced when the winners are contacted.  We'll find out soon, ne?

I noticed it too @cherkell ...I actually want him to work on his breathing pattern while singing cuz he will really need it when he decides to sing a high note.

I totally agree.  Speaking as an ex-voice teacher, he's not singing from his diaphragm, where he should be gathering all his strength prior to moving into his falsetto/head voice.  But I'm sure he'll be working on that for the next shows.  And Wook sweetie... how can you forget the words to your own song?!?  He must have been sooooooo nervous!  Poor puppy.  :wub:

• Like 9

Thank you @raito1310 and @cherkell for the links to the pics & videos :wub: He was so cute. His smiles killed!!

Like @cherkell said...I also noticed it too. He seemed to be awkward when he's not singing like he didn't know what to do or where to look so he kept looking here and there and cringing on to that mic like you said. And if he took on that rap part, i'd surely died too. I saw him kinda sing along to the rap part a little...scream :D 

And I think because he didn't sing properly, my own assumption is that is why he wore a mask when he got back to Shanghai yesterday. His throat must be sore from all the singing. 

Anyway, hoping his next concert will be super awesome...;)

• Like 6

Guest BaboGiirl

SINGAPOREANS, LISTEN UP!  Wook's Shokubutsu public appearance will start at 5:00 PM on the Level 1, West Atrium at the Suntec City Mall.  Go forth and start staking your spots now!

hmm if the public fan meet is at 5pm, wondering what time is the private fan meet? What do you guys think? before or after?

I am so anxious, I really hope to win the fan meet tickets but I already got two other events I need to attend on the 6th, I am so hoping the timing wont clash otherwise my family is going to be so upset that I am going to ditch them for JCW. ottoke? hope they inform the winners soon. Please pray I get to go to the private fan meet.

I just realised why they invited him to Singapore because Empress Ki is being shown on the local free to air tv, twice a week over the weekends. They are up to ep 16 now. U can tell how long I never watch dramas on my local tv. haha. :P

It will be before public fanmeet. that's all know. :)

yesterday was the closing date for the fan meeting contest, I was hoping to receive some notice today. But maybe today is Monday and they have to confirm all the admin details before sending out notification for the sunday meeting. I am really hoping I get to know, I think I will be quite devastated if I dont win, but really who knows. Keeping my fingers crossed.:tears:

• Like 6

For his first major concert, he did a great job I think. Yes, our boy was not pitch perfect (I'm sure he knows about it and will make a huge effort to improve) and awkward at times (come on, cut him some slack...it's his first after all:)), but these little imperfections are what make him delightful to watch and listen to. He sang from the heart and enjoyed every moment of it.

To all fellow soompi campers who joined in the contest, good luck! To all Singaporeans, it's your time to shine on the 6th of Dec. Make us proud and show JCW what you're capable of:w00t::D...and of course, we'll be here waiting for your posts.

• Like 8

SINGAPOREANS, LISTEN UP!  Wook's Shokubutsu public appearance will start at 5:00 PM on the Level 1, West Atrium at the Suntec City Mall.  Go forth and start staking your spots now!

I am so anxious, I really hope to win the fan meet tickets but I already got two other events I need to attend on the 6th, I am so hoping the timing wont clash otherwise my family is going to be so upset that I am going to ditch them for JCW. ottoke? hope they inform the winners soon. Please pray I get to go to the private fan meet.

I just realised why they invited him to Singapore because Empress Ki is being shown on the local free to air tv, twice a week over the weekends. They are up to ep 16 now. U can tell how long I never watch dramas on my local tv. haha. :P

Well @qwenli family comes first.. hehe.. Hope you and fellow SG fans could attend the fanmeet. Fighting!!

I think it's after meet and greet. Probably at 7pm.

Btw "Empress Ki" also being aired here on public broadcast TV! Though the schedule is very late, 10.45pm from Monday-Friday! Though they usually air it at 11pm and I already sleepy. I also never watch TV unless my family turn on the TV, but because EK sleep be damned and I'm the last person to sleep and wake up now. LOL. He should also come over and promote EK here.. Singapore-Jakarta is just 1 hour by flight.. Hehehe

• Like 5

Kinda hoping it's before as i have exams the next day HAHAH :sweatingbullets:

Kinda hoping it's before as i have exams the next day HAHAH :sweatingbullets:

We have official confirmation that the private fan meeting will be held at 3:30 PM before the public meeting, but since the meeting is 'private,' I don't feel comfortable sharing that information.  The Kitchen will have boots on the ground all throughout Wook's visit, so stay tuned for all the fun and games! :wub:

• Like 8

I have a hard time identifying this song.

Anyone knows? Google translate doesn't help much :(

That's "Rules of Happiness" (拿褔的建律 / 지안을 가지고) from his new Chinese EP.  Still cannot believe he forgot the words to his own song!!!  Poor thing!:wub:

• Like 7

thank you cherkell!! looking forward to the updates!

@ricenamja, are you one of the lucky winners? :D 

unfortunately not.... realised they had already emailed the winners but nope I didn't win.. sigh i never have any luck when it comes to this sort of contest :sweatingbullets: my friend and I bought on separate receipts too and we both didn't win ;-( 

hoping that people would sell the tickets though. i'm so upset :( 

Edited by Guest

unfortunately not.... realised they had already emailed the winners but nope I didn't win.. sigh i never have any luck when it comes to this sort of contest :sweatingbullets: my friend and I bought on separate receipts too and we both didn't win ;-( 

Be careful.  Per the contest organizers, selling the PM tickets is absolutely forbidden, and you will have to show a form of identification saying that you are the exact person that won them and that you are a Singaporean resident.  If it wasn't for that last requirement, you would have seen me on a flight to Changi ASAP.  *hee*

At least there's still the Public Meeting at Suntec.  Just get there extra early for a prime spot! :D

• Like 5

Be careful.  Per the contest organizers, selling the PM tickets is absolutely forbidden, and you will have to show a form of identification saying that you are the exact person that won them and that you are a Singaporean resident.  If it wasn't for that last requirement, you would have seen me on a flight to Changi ASAP.  *hee*

At least there's still the Public Meeting at Suntec.  Just get there extra early for a prime spot! :D

yes~ thank you for your warning :D do you know if they had already sent out all 80 emails? :( I'm constantly refreshing my email and giving myself false hopes LOL 

Thank you @Cherkell! He's so cute when he forgetting the lyrics and try to talk to the audience.. Haha.. Wookie, next time you should be more prepared!

----------------------------------

Here's Wook today, just landed from China and went meet up with friends at Carnaby St., Seoul. No jet lag for our boy.

• Like 7