Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 824px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Healer ParkBongSoo_JiChangWook 지창욱

:-*

Guest iheartjcw

I love this picture of him...look at his smile, so precious! :x :x :x

tumblr_nndbkz6fzA1tuj76io2_1280.jpg

cr. ideal type via jichangwookforyou.tumblr

Guest megazetteme

Hi Everyone. I am new here. Finally had the chance to post. Cant resist to share anymore the global response of awesomeness and love for Wooksshie now. Allow me to share my thoughts,..I started to like him instantly at EK for his wit,thoughtful and intellectual acting approach. Crying with only a tear falling in his right eye. Brilliant. As this was not enough to validate his MBC trophy, he gave us Healer..where he showed character complexities. Underacting by using his eyes as emotional mirror. Exceptional. And then I started to watch his previous works, read interviews (thanks to JCW Kitchen). He started to become an inspiration to me as you can see his passion in everything he does.Remarkable. Doing successful teledramas, singing OST, modelling.Not giving up performing stage musicals even though it may not seemed to be a popular forum. In all these platforms he managed to excel. Beautiful inside and out. His display of respect to his co-workers (especially to his seniors), fans and mother is undisturbed. The thoughts he conveyed in his interviews shows a man of honesty with deep thoughts. The good face is already a bonus. Much more his fashion sense. His love for his craft radiates and warm us all. Truly Amazing! HRH indeed! 
And for the love of Wooksshie, I decided to watch his musical in Jinju on 16th May though I don't understand Korean much more speak. (Sigh). Ok so I need to be courageous. Got my visa, airticket and The Days ticket. Anybody here who is going on the same date? maybe we can tag along??
@cherkell. thank u for the greeting 101. it would surely help me get around. please if you have any more suggestions. i have traveled perfectly well in most countries but its my first time to Korea. Travelling via KTX bus from Incheon to Jinju (3.5 hours) to watch the play (wheew)..Do they usually allow meet & greet the fans after the show?
And for all of the guys here,.thank u for the updates and pictures. These has now become my daily vitamins in the morning. Let us continue praying for HRH's good well being and more blessings.Love love love.

qwenli said: I don't know why Korean are so fixated with the way they call each other, wats the use of a name if it never get to be used? anyways...

wondering who is the young boy in grey, he seems to be popping up quite often now. a new assistant?

the beefy bodyguards are always with him now.they all seems to look alike. is it just him or I don't see other stars having such guards around? I hope he got a frequent user package with them. 8-X

megazetteme_stv said: And for the love of Wooksshie, I decided to watch his musical in Jinju on 16th May though I don't understand Korean much more speak. (Sigh). Ok so I need to be courageous. Got my visa, airticket and The Days ticket. Anybody here who is going on the same date? maybe we can tag along??

Guest iheartjcw

@megazetteme
You are one courageous girl!  Wish I could tag along. :D Anyway, good luck on your trip to SK and please give our flying kisses to bae woo-nim. :)Enjoy the musical!

MOD NOTE

Posting occasional shipping videos is OK as long as it's not excessive to the point in which the content overwhelms Ji Chang Wook's thread.

If anyone dislikes a post, ignore it or hit off-topic. 5 off-topic reactions automatically hide its content.

Concerns should be directed through PM to users in question or to moderators, but let's not make one's frustrations public for others to see.

It's so freeing to be an ajumma, older than all these adorable boys & also being an American.  So I meet JCW, I'll call him Ji Chang Wook-shi & the lovely thing?  I'm pretty much assured he'll be extremely polite :D and delighted I've learned his language - cause I'm doing that...

Its more or less confirm, JCW is going to China for the Hunan variety show 快乐大本营 recording. He will be there for a couple of days. The whole trip is very low profile hence my lighter colour text here.
Unfortunately the whole episode is not dedicated to him and there will be other local stars. According to past precedents, the recording should be broadcast a week after.

@ebullientthe policy on content should be very clear. What do you mean by occasionally? Is it one per page, two per page or in what quantum. People can embedd different messages in one post.
To me such policy should be crystal clear and not open for mis-interpretation or abuse.

Guest pariG

@ebullient Thank you so much dear Mod for your kind words & attention, as newbie i really appreciate that because we (as in me) really sometimes got confuse what to post & what not to , whether to check Google for rule again & again  because  dont like Momma babysitting all time as in we are  2 years kids.,.
THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR.....specially for MOD

snoopy_thankyou_big.gif

for you as JCW saying....HI & love with smile

tumblr_nivhjzD2fx1svbn7go4_540.giftumblr_nh1y5iT5Xi1s2mfkeo4_r1_250.gif
>:D< :x

[FMV] Parody ~ Ji Chang Wook - Be My Little Baby
I think this is awesomely done. Please do check it out, it's really cute, funny and... amusing. ^ ^

Video made by: Healer_池演员大人
Enjoy! :)

I love all the parts when The Days' Lalala comes out, it actually matches with the song!

• Like 1