Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

On https://www.facebook.com/jichangwookvietnamfanpage , they said that JCW might have a fan meeting in Vietnam. Also drama Empress Ki is currently being re-aired on VTV6 channel at 11 pm everyday. 
Despite 1 digit rating of Healer, it is still a drama that boost JCW's popularity in Korea as well as internationally. I'm glad that he picked the right project to do this time. I can't wait to see his next project after Healer. 

So, this is the reason why we saw JCW kissing PMY with her eyes uncovered in the BTS. They made it a cover for the 6th part of the OST. OMO! JCW's new song is now my new favorite ballad song. He sang it with so much emotions. Just by listening in the song, you can feel how much JH loves YS, as if the characters and their love are REAL!
:x

Guest JCW2015

Hello everyone here! I was trying to post telyrics of the Song but I am having a hart time posting it ;) I don’t know why? Can anyone help me?please!~ I am using my ipad then tried to switch to other tablet,but still not posting 8-| Thanks heap!

class="entry-title"[instagram Update] 2 February 2015

10946601_1379531185691093_737877937_n.jp

11:09pm KST

힐러 재밌게 봤나요?? 오늘은 제가부른 힐러 OST도 나왔어요!

지켜줄게!! 지켜줄게요~~ㅋㅋㅋ

#힐러 #지켜줄게

Did you enjoy watching Healer today??  The Healer OST that I sang also appeared today!

I’ll protect you!! I will protect you~~ㅋㅋㅋ

#healer #I’ll protect you

*the lyrics he notes in red (너의 아픈 상처도 내가 다 안아줄게) = l'll embrace even your painful wounds  *sigh*

'Healer' Ji Chang-wook finds The Elder, Choi Jong-won

photo558655.jpg

Ji Chang-wook, Park Min-yeong and Yoo Ji-tae discovered the identity of The Elder, who held the crucial evidences that would help them find the hidden history.

On the 17th episode of KBS Monday & Tuesday drama, "Healer", it featured the struggle by Seo Jeong-hoo (Ji Chang-wook) and Chae Yeong-sin (Park Min-yeong), who were going through the battle to clear the unfair murder charge on Seo Joon-seok (Ji Il-joo).

Jeong-hoo realized the number '391' the ex-cop Park Dong-cheol gave him was the number for his father's in the charnel house. So he went off to the place along with Yeong-sin and found the cassette tape. However Kim Moon-sik (Park Sang-won)'s gang chased after Jeong-hoo and pressed him to give the tape to them.

But this was after Jeong-hoo had already passed over the tape to Yeong-sin. However he asked them to arrange a meeting for him to meet The Elder (Choi Jong-won), who was Kim Moon-sik's boss.

Jeong-hoo finally met The Elder and everything of the meeting was recorded through the microcamera hidden in his eyeglasses, which was connected to the internet newscast Kim Moon-ho (Yoo Ji-tae) was running. Consequently, the Elder's face and all other important facts related to the death of Park Dong-cheol are expected to be broadcast nationwide.

Source : tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/r...

Translation : Hancinema

class="entry-title"[instagram/Weibo Update] 3 February 2015

10727667_1601094056778289_1300942990_n1.

Instagram:

1:42pm KST

어젠 저의 팬클럽 데이락에서 현장에 분식차와 커피차를 보내주셨어요!!  덕분에 저를비롯 모든 현장스텝분들께서 맛있게 먹었습니다!!  사랑해요 데이락!!! #Fanclub #DayRock #감사합니다
#데이락사랑해요

Yesterday my DayRock fan club sent to the site a food and coffee truck!!  Thanks to them, the whole crew on-site enjoyed delicious pork stew!! I love you DayRock!!! #Fanclub #DayRock #thank you
#DayRock  I love you

005RlXsOjw1eow2kpd842j30hs0dcq56005RlXsOjw1eow2kmzt4fj30hs0dcwgq005RlXsOjw1eow2kodremj30hs0dcjtp005RlXsOjw1eow2kni14wj30hs0dcmzb

2:02pm KST

어젠 제 팬클럽 데이락에서 현장에 분식차와 커피차를 보내주셨어요 너무 맛있게 잘먹었습니다!!! 감사해용[花心] 사랑해요 데이락!![花心][花心][花心][花心][花心][花心][花心] 하트뿅ㅋㅋ

Yesterday my fan club DayRock sent the site a tea and coffee truck and it was very delicious!!!  Thank you very much  [花心] I love you DayRock!! [花心][花心][花心][花心][花心][花心][花心] heart eyes ㅋㅋ

And not to be overlooked, Cho Manager posts his own shots from the DayRock fan support!

924026_335986799918646_1168915185_n.jpg?

ChoKH IG 2Feb2015ChoKH IG 2Feb2015 videopress.png?m=1391188133g

https://jichangwookkitchen.files.wordpress.com/2015/02/0102b3382c0e7999aace665c9d89a871.mp4

Credit: Cho Kyunghee Instagram

*DayRock is the name of his official Korean fan club

• Like 1

CherKell said: class="entry-title"[instagram Update] 2 February 2015

11:09pm KST

힐러 재밌게 봤나요?? 오늘은 제가부른 힐러 OST도 나왔어요!

지켜줄게!! 지켜줄게요~~ㅋㅋㅋ

#힐러 #지켜줄게

Did you enjoy watching Healer today??  The Healer OST that I sang also appeared today!

I’ll protect you!! I will protect you~~ㅋㅋㅋ

#healer #I’ll protect you

*the lyrics he notes in red (너의 아픈 상처도 내가 다 안아줄게) = l'll embrace even your painful wounds  *sigh*

Hello everyone ^^
I just love our man since Smile DongHae until now :")
I've found all his interview to watch. Some in engsub,vietsub (my mother language) and no sub :((
I really want to ask if someone know are there any engsub for this interview? big thanks

• Like 2

Ji Chang-wook’s popularity soars in China

Ji Chang-wook’s popularity in China is soaring boosted by the hit KBS drama “Healer.” 

On Tuesday, he became the most searched Korean actor on the Chinese portal Baidu, and among the top 10 overall actors.

(OSEN)

Even considering celebrities from other professions, Ji is said to be one of the most popular names searched on Baidu. 

The “Healer” is aired on KBS2 in Korea, and also through a website in China. 

In “Healer” Ji plays a mysterious odd-job man skilled in martial arts, whose past is entwined with that of Park Min-young’s character Chae Young-shin.

His rising popularity is also thought to be fueled in part by his efforts to communicate with fans in China.

Ji recently opened an account on the Chinese social networking service Weibo in an attempt to expand his presence in China. 

“There have been many inquiries for casting (Ji) in both Korea and China. He is trying to expand his field of work,” an associate of Ji was quoted as saying by the Korean media. 

(khnews@heraldcorp.com) KPOP HERALD

itemprop="name"9 Korean coffee chains you know because of your K-drama obsession

It's now almost impossible to watch a K-drama and not see a well-marked coffee shop in the background. Here is a list of some of the most common chains that appear in dramas time and time again. How many of these names do you recognize?

(skipped unrelated.....)

9. Coffee Bay (As seen in Healer)

Healer_Coffee_Bay_3.pngHealer_Coffee_Bay_2.png

Healer_Coffee_Bay.png

Those watching Healer know that the main character's father owns his own Coffee Bay coffee shop. At least once per episode, you'll see this set being used.(It's kinda hard not to notice...) I sure wish I could live above a Korean coffee shop!

source : dramafever

class="entry-title"[instagram/Weibo Update 2] 3 February 2015

Instagram:
경섭이.

#경섭이 #그는누구인가 #오늘방송나옴

#경섭잼 #힐러대역

Kyung Seobbie.
# Kyung Seobbie #who’s that #will appear in today’s broadcast
# Kyung Seob excitement #Healer stuntman

Weibo:
오늘 힐러 18부엔 힐러에서 제 대역을 해주는 경섭이가 나와욬ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
In Healer episode 18 today, my stunt double Kyung Seobbie will appear ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Ji Chang-wook unveils his talent in ‘Healer’ OST

(Glorious Entertainment)
A behind-the-scene photo of actor Ji Chang-wook recording for the TV series “Healer” OST was recently released. 

In the picture, the 27-year-old actor shows off his vocal talent by recording part six of the SBS drama OST, titled “I Will Protect You.” 

The OST describes Ji Chang-wook’s character in love with his counterpart played by Park Min-young. 

“Ji put a lot of efforts in this sound track despite his hectic schedule. He checked the lyrics all the time with the greatest care and tried to fully understand the emotions conveyed by the song,” an official from the drama production said. 

KBS 2TV series “Healer” airs every Monday and Thursday at 10 p.m.

By Hong Hye-jin (honghyejin@heraldcorps.com) KPOP HERALD