Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

[Drama] New Ji Chang Wook promo stills from “Whirlwind Girl 2”

005ri5efgw1f3zb43iv48j31jk0yqe81.jpg?w=6

The “Whirlwind Girl 2” production has been dribbling out over the past few weeks their official stills featuring Ji Chang Wook as his “Chang-an” character.  Take a look here!

Spoiler

005ri5efgw1f3sfj4725cj34g02s0x6s.jpg?w=6

We finally get a glimpse into Chang An’s training methods, which look rather brutal.  News reports state that netizens have pegged Ji Chang Wook with the nicknames “Iceberg Face” and “Devil Coach” after these stills were posted.

005ri5efgw1f3zb3bqp11j31jk0yqx6p.jpg?w=6

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/05/18/drama-new-ji-chang-wook-promo-stills-from-whirlwind-girl-2/

• Like 7

[Event] Ji Chang Wook to attend Gov 3.0 exhibition in June

gov1

Gov 3.0 will be holding a public exhibition called Citizens’ Experiential Ground (정부3.0 국민체험마당) at the COEX Convention & Exhibition Centre in Gangnam-gu, Seoul this June, and Ji Chang Wook is scheduled to make a surprise appearance.

Going with the slogan “The Government at your fingertips”, the exhibition will feature numerous interactive activities and IT exhibits for citizens to get to know more about Gov 3.0’s services. Among the activities planned is a “guerilla event” with Ji Chang Wook, meaning that he will make a surprise visit sometime during the event’s run.

He appears in a promotional video for the event (click CC for English subs):

Exhibition dates: 19 June 2016 – 22 June 2016 (4 days)
Opening hours: 10:00am to 8:00pm (except Day 1 hours: 12:00pm – 6:00pm; Day 2: 12:00pm to 8:00pm)
Venue: Coex Convention & Exhibition Center, 3rd floor, Hall C
Address: 58, Teheran-ro 87-gil, Gangnam-gu, Seoul (take Seoul subway line 2 to Samseong Station)

Admission to the event is free.

Spoiler

gov2.jpg?w=600&h=346

gov3.jpg?w=600&h=346

gov4.jpg?w=600&h=346

Credit:  Gov 3.0

• Like 3

Is it just me or... doesn't he look a little too thin on the gov. 3 promotion video?

And here is a pic from whirlwind girl 2

13226876_1726348200956154_56356459851162 he does look like the "iceberg face" in this one, doesn't he...

one more....

13227029_1726348217622819_11398349886170

and its time to take some rest....

13240681_1726201860970788_28321500103826

cr on pics...

• Like 6

12 Actors Who Could Totally Pass As Idols

Ever see an actor and think to yourself that he could totally pass as an idol? Idols have an image to uphold. They sing, dance, rap, and have other hidden talents that we don’t know about. Also, they are obviously super good-looking and can even get away with wearing eyeliner! It definitely takes a special person to be an idol star, but these actors could have seriously fooled me. Here’s my list of 12 actors who could pass as idols (in no particular order).

(skipped unrelated.....)

ji chang wook

Ji Chang Wook originally had dreams of becoming an actor in musical theatre, but became famous for his drama appearances. Unable to let go of his love for musical theatre, he still continued to act on stage even after he became famous. When you hear how well he can sing, you’ll wonder why he’s not actually an idol.

credit : soompi news

• Like 5

On 5/13/2016 at 6:06 AM, cherkell said:

[Weibo Update] 13 May 2016

MOD EDIT: Put large file and and multiple images in spoiler tag

Ah, you must be new here.... :phew:

You folks all know I'm an annoying stickler for the Soompi Rules, but whomever is going through and editing our posts PLEASE be consistent about what you're doing.  You're all over the map!  Is 1 photo allowed and multiple lines of text?  3 photos and no text?  Text and 2 photos?  What defines a "large file?"

It also doesn't help us that the "new" Vanilla interface resizes every photo in a larger format after uploading.  Unless the Rules have changed AGAIN without any notice (which wouldn't surprise me one bit), 3 photos and 2 small paragraphs of text are allowed inside a post before a Spoiler Tag is required.  That is, when the Spoiler Tag does work... which it doesn't 9/10ths of the time posting from my mobile devices.  *grrrr*

*rant over*  Returning you now to why we're here.  Enjoy this photo from the WG2 filming site today.  :w00t:

CjVl6mzUUAAxdbo_zpsgmmhsouw.jpg

Credit:  Chí dào de xīn (池到的心) Weibo

• Like 6

@willenette I'm not sure if his losing weight is for the role. But since the show I believe requires a lot of physicality plus homesickness I'm not surprised really that he'll look haggard. But let's pray and hope for the best for Wookie. :grin:

• Like 1

How true that Wookie took off his shirt yesterday because he wanted to show off to the fans that he's healthy as a horse? Allegedly, our concerns about his health and his apparent weight loss have reached him. If it's true, I say kodus to him for keeping us from worrying. And if it's not true, I still want to thank him for giving the fans a reason to spaz out.  

• Like 2

[CF] Ji Chang Wook summertime B-cuts for AMH

9f6ec54djw1f49xv75s1ej21kw11xtmm.jpg?w=9

AMH has posted some B-cuts from Ji Chang Wook’s photoshoot for their 2016 Spring/Summer Lookbook, in addition to shots from AMH promotions on their TMall online shopping site.  Take a look here!

9f6ec54djw1f49xvvxusxj21kw11xdpi.jpg?w=9

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/05/28/cf-ji-chang-wook-summertime-b-cuts-for-amh/

• Like 7

[Event] Ji Chang Wook visits Beijing for Gentle Monster

wp-1464492528051.jpeg?w=600&h=400

On 27th May, Ji Chang Wook took a short break from filming “Whirlwind Girl 2” to fly to Beijing for the opening launch of Korean eye wear brand Gentle Monster. 

At the store in Sanlitun, an area known for its hip nightlife and shopping, Ji Chang Wook took to the red carpet along with other Chinese stars such as actor Johnny Huang Jing Yu.  Unlike such events held in South Korea, the number of pictures released by the press is close to nothing. :angry:

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/05/29/event-ji-chang-wook-visits-beijing-for-gentle-monster/

• Like 6