Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

23 hours ago, aqua_JCW said:

@pagesleigh   Oh since we need to use images from a photo hosting site uploaded the images in google photos and then used the image address from there.... so thats not working too??? what to do??

Try using other sites like photobucket or flickr, maybe it will work.

On 4/1/2016 at 5:18 AM, pagesleigh said:

@aqua_JCW I could not see any images, is it just me? 

Not only you, me too.

Hi chingus, long time absence here :)  I am still keep an eye on uri Ji Chang Wook ssi (via Instagram), but too busy to see this thread often. Hope to see him come back soon in a K-drama !

• Like 4

[Magazine] Ji Chang Wook poses for Dunhill in Asian magazines

Ji Chang Wook is appearing in not one, but three different magazines in Asia for Alfred Dunhill this month.

It seems like Ji Chang Wook had a photoshoot for a Dunhill pictorial when he visited London last year, and the pictures are only being released now as a sort of promotional blitz. He’s on the cover of the latest issues of Singapore’s luxury men fashion magazine “Men’s Folio”, and Hong Kong’s “Mode” magazine (Mode is one of four inserts found in the magazine called e週刊/eWeekly). He’s also being featured in the lastest issue of “Da Man” in Indonesia, but not on the cover.

Cover of Men’s Folio April issue:

Promotional video from Hong Kong’s E-Weekly:

Continue reading -- http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/04/08/magazine-ji-chang-wook-poses-for-dunhill-in-asian-magazines/

• Like 5

Ji Chang-Wook, greeting through surprise selfie on his SNS

17255_1.jpg

Actor Ji Chang-Wook, who is working in China, posted a selfie in a long time to greet Korean fans.

On his SNS, Ji Chang-Wook posted a photo with comment, "Hello! I hope you're doing well."

In the released photo, Ji Chang-Wook took a photo in a comfortable outfit. His big eyes, sharp nose and red lips draw fans' attetnion.

Ji Chang-Wook drew fans attention through drama 'Queen Gi' and 'Healer,' also causing Ji Chang-Wook syndrome in China.

[Photo=Ji Chang-Wook's Instagram]

source : Innolife.co.kr

• Like 8

Ji Chang-wook Talks Showbiz Life with DA MAN

SMILING ALL THE WAY. K-drama superstar Ji Chang-wook showcases the finer points of his dashing style with a helping hand from Dunhill London’s suave designs

Ji Chang Wook in Alfred Dunhill London Exclusive Interview DA MAN_6
Beige checked jacket; cotton checked shirt; olive wool checked trousers; polka dot tie; geometric cotton pocket square; suede and leather driver shoes with tassels details.
All by Dunhill London.

One of these days, we might just see a movie, or at least a TV series, based on the life and career of Korean drama star Ji Chang-wook.

Surely, it would be just as captivating and profound as any of the fictional roles he’s played. Well, maybe not as exciting as his portrayal of legendary swordsman and folk hero Baek Dong-soo in the critically acclaimed “Warrior Baek Dong-soo,” but definitely more than on par with his fictional adventures in popular dramas like “Smile again,” “Empress Ki” and the immensely popular “Healer.”

Before landing a minor role in the 2006 movie “Days…” Ji Chang-wook was a struggling stage actor. Then came his “proper” acting debut in 2008’s “Sleeping Beauty” and his launch into stardom with hit family drama “My Too Perfect Sons” a year later. While fortune certainly smiled on him all the way, he never shirked from taking on actual challenges, such as when he underwent rigorous ice-skating training for his first starring role in “Smile again.” And apparently, he’s never really left musical theater behind, as evident in his appearance in “The Days”—basically South Korea’s “Mamma Mia” but based on the songs of the late great rock singer Kim Kwang-seok.

This year, the young actor will star in the joint Chinese-South Korean production “My Male God” (aka “Mr. Right”), probably report for mandatory military service (as is expected from every able-bodied male in the country) and maybe pop up in even more fashion events. Yes, like many of his peers, Ji Chang-wook has become a bit of a fashion connoisseur and icon—as you can see in these very pages. And, of course, there’s plenty more to tell about this K-drama superstar, as you can find below from the man himself.

Read more:  http://daman.co.id/ji-chang-wook-talks-showbiz-life-with-da-man/#sthash.LfN0q2b0&st_refDomain=t.co&st_refQuery=/51e0WX6lCN

NOTE:  Gabby and I are both travelling at the moment, so updates will be sporadic until I get to Osaka-ku for the JCW Concert.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, pagesleigh said:

cr: Ji Chang Wook Beloved

Hi pagesleigh, thanks for sharing the video. Sigh.........JCW focuses on doing C-dramas.  Not surprised why he received lots of offers from the Mainland because he is one of the best. Hurray JCW! But, I miss him in K-dramaland again. Well, whatever.....& once he's on the screen, I’m happy. I hope he comes back to K-dramaland soon, though.  Looking forward to this C-drama, anyway. Watching the clip,  looks like he's having a lot of fun filming there. JCW is always better than ever.  GO JCW! :P

• Like 8