Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

JCW's image in this new drama makes him look like a high school student, very young, cute and charming. I love his hair style. Am I the only one who thinks that he looks like Kim Tan character of Lee Min Ho in drama "The Heirs"? :P

• Like 5

The second pic is so cuuuuuteeeee.....❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

and in the first pic he seems like wearing the black martial arts uniform.... so it should mean his character will be on the same skill level/position as of Rou Bai...yay!! looking forward for some cool action...:blush:

• Like 3

I've just watched the English subtitled TV Section interview on jichangwookkitchen. JCW is really my type. He still wants to be a pure innocent actor with childlike image in the next 10 years. :lol::lol::lol: Yeah, he is such that type. Anyway, he said he might do a Korean project (drama) in the latter half of this year. I hope he will do it for sure. 

@aqua_JCW , I love to see him in a taekwondo uniform. Taekwondo is originally a Korean martial arts. I heard JCW got some training class for this martial art before. I've been watching 'The Whirlwind Girl' season 1, and I think it is quite a decent show. Yang Yang did a good job for his role, but I think JCW will be able to portrait his character very well too. 

CeGqmokW0AAUVEr.jpg

cred: as labelled

• Like 5

[Instagram/Weibo Update] 22 March 2016

Instagram:

10919216_462415317288886_255990124_n.jpg

피로피로 피로몬.. Goodnight #밤샘 #촬영 #끝 #피로 #하지만 #사진은 #보송보송 #씻고 #자야지 #굿나잇

Tired tired I’m tired.. Goodnight #all night #shooting #end #tired #but #picture #dry #wash #I should sleep #goodnight

Weibo:

005rlxsojw1f25ju2sjhaj30qo0zktea.jpg?w=6

jintian women shougong le!!! wo hen kaixin[嘻嘻][嘻嘻] feichang lei suoyi wo hui shuijiao[睡][睡] wanan[月亮]

We stop work for the day!!!  I feel happy [嘻嘻][嘻嘻] very tired so I’ll go to bed [睡][睡] goodnight[月亮]

• Like 6

9 hours ago, nploan said:

I love to see him in a taekwondo uniform.

Yes...!! He looks awesome in the pic you shared.... especially the black taekwondo uniform.

And BIG THANKS to @cherkell and jichangwookkitchen for the subs of MBC section interview. Seriously I have no idea if you guys were not doing what you are doing.... probably would have killed myself now due to extreme withdrawal symptoms....

• Like 4

1 hour ago, aqua_JCW said:

Yes...!! He looks awesome in the pic you shared.... especially the black taekwondo uniform.

And BIG THANKS to @cherkell and jichangwookkitchen for the subs of MBC section interview. Seriously I have no idea if you guys were not doing what you are doing.... probably would have killed myself now due to extreme withdrawal symptoms....

Since I was up to my eyeballs with trial work, it was all Gabby's doing.  She deserves all the credit!  :heart:

• Like 3

On 3/22/2016 at 10:24 AM, nploan said:

I've just watched the English subtitled TV Section interview on jichangwookkitchen. JCW is really my type. He still wants to be a pure innocent actor with childlike image in the next 10 years. :lol::lol::lol: Yeah, he is such that type. Anyway, he said he might @aqua_JCWdo a Korean project (drama) in the latter half of this year. I hope he will do it for sure.

Hi nploan, thanks for sharing this info - I really hope he’ll go back to the K-dramaland soon. So, I join with you - :P

• Like 4

[Instagram/Weibo Update] 27 March 2016

봄이 왔다. 봄봄봄!!! 중국 장사에서의 마지막날.

내일은 일본으로!!!! #봄 #장사 #일본 #도쿄

Spring has come. Spring spring spring!!! Last day in Changsha China. Onward to Japan tomorrow!!!! #spring #Changsha #Japan #Tokyo 

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/03/27/instagramweibo-update-27-march-2016/

• Like 5

[Instagram Update] 28 March 2016

12724709_1066587293383652_626787011_n.jp

친구의 부탁 @bangchigu #봄 #커플 #우정 #방구 #치구 #남자 #둘의 #자전거 #활용법

Friend’s request @bangchigu #spring #couple #friendship #Bang-gu #Chigu #man #two #bicycle #practical

• Like 6

16 K-Drama OSTs That Will Bring All the Feels Back

As all the drama addicts out there probably know, a successful drama isn’t exclusively driven by an intricate plot, smooth camerawork, or even a star-studded cast. As a good drama eventually ends and gets replaced by new ones, the most effective way to immediately play a flashback reel of memories and feels is a memorable OST. Inevitably, the most powerful songs sync perfectly with the actors’ emotional performances as well as reach a wide viewership. Although this list doesn’t include every single drama OST out there, let’s take a look at some iconic ones, the ones that can almost automatically bring the drama, with all its feels, to life again in your mind.

(skipped unrelated.....)

“You” – Healer

Healer” was also one of those dramas that crept up on everyone and quickly became that drama that many just couldn’t stop watching. The undeniable chemistry between the two leads, Ji Chang Wook and Park Min Young, was only intensified and made that much more unforgettable by Ben’s sweet vocals in the background. All of this was brought together beautifully into one cohesive, moving story packed with action, suspense, and splashes of comedy.

credit : soompi news

• Like 6

Hi guys!  Here's another gentle reminder that linked photos are not showing up for a lot of readers here, especially those who access from a laptop/desktop.  This is what we see from the photo  @Daldan posted earlier -- the photo shows up as a bunch of random numbers and letters instead of the actual pic itself:

Screen%20Shot%202016-03-30%20at%2010.19.

Remember that you must use a photo hosting site (Flickr, Photobucket, Imgur, etc.) in order for the photos to show up for everyone, not just mobile users.  It's just another one of those crappy things that happened during the last update and unfortunately will not be fixed anytime soon.  *grrrrrrr*

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Daldan said:

Thank you @cherkell for pointing that out. I edited it and use the photo from photobucket now.  I hope you all can see it now. Really sorry about this :sweatingbullets:

Oh no need to be sorry, sweetie.  This extremely annoying glitch is happening more and more and I wasn't sure if people knew about it.  Thanks for fixing! 

And some reports from Asakusa say that Wook created quite a crowd while filming there.  As if the temple grounds were not already crowded enough with tourists...

• Like 2

[Drama] Ji Chang Wook behind-scenes from “Whirlwind Girl 2”

l1020016e18487e185a9e1848ce185a5e186bc-c

There’s only a few, but Glorious Entertainment has posted some behind-scenes of Ji Chang Wook filming for “The Whirlwind Girl 2” while in Changsha, China.  He is currently in Japan filming in and around Tokyo, so hopefully we’ll see more photos from there soon!

l1020081e18487e185a9e1848ce185a5e186bc-c

l1020066e18487e185a9e1848ce185a5e186bc-c

Credit:  Glorious Entertainment

• Like 6

[CF] Ji Chang Wook behind-the-scenes of Lonsdale Spring/Summer 2016 lookbook

vlcsnap-2016-04-01-12h35m55s581.jpg?w=90

Lonsdale treats the world to another video of Ji Chang Wook at the photo shoot for their Spring/Summer 2016 lookbook.  Looking rather fetching in various t-shirts and shorts, Wook shows off the goods for All Things Sporty, along with fellow Lonsdale model, actress Kim Ji Won.  Enjoy!

He doesn’t say much in the video, but words aren’t needed when there’s so much to look at.  And what’s a video shoot without some screencaps? :)

Continue reading http://jichangwookkitchen.com/2016/04/02/cf-ji-chang-wook-behind-the-scenes-of-lonsdale-springsummer-2016-lookbook/#more-16299

• Like 8