Ji Chang Wook 지창욱 - Upcoming Dramas: "The Queen Woo" (우씨왕후) (TVING) / "Bulk" (벌크) (JTBC) / Upcoming Movie "Revolver" (리볼버)

cherkell

@sia3 LOL...that's true, chingu. :D  I'm definitely following the thread and signed up for the notifications, but you see when I was checking out all the work our moderators were doing throughout this temporary site, I actually ended up following all my favorite dramas, actors/actresses and kpop stars not noticing that you could actually adjust when/how you receive your notifications...and I think ended up following over 20 different threads...many that are popular.  THIS THREAD, though, reigned supreme.  This thread has been jumping A LOT.  :D:D

@sia3 haha i'm being addicted to Maruko chan, but i'm gonna wait for more HD goodies so i'll change it back to Wookie ^__^

That yellow suit is kinda uhmm...and the pants are prolly too long for him so they had to roll up the pant legs lol. But there are other pics of him wearing shorts and they looks really nice so i'm still excited for it.

Yay to more HDs!!!!

@minoz_joyax - It's not resting on her chest. It touches her shoulder. My Wookie wouldn't be so inappropriate. *I trust him* [嘻嘻]

@meahri66 - it's because my evil twin @Maja (which tagging isn't working again) have been working hard to share latest pics with everyone earlier, LOLLL! Both of us barely concentrated in our work today. *SO BAD* Wook Wook needs to hire us as his assistants if ever we get kicked out. :|

[HD] MORE AIRPORT PICTURES

HqWJcCc.jpg

XEAkPNq.jpg
D2dKKhS.jpg
75rdy3b.jpg
7VRLhyY.jpg
LrC4QLk.jpg
YQml4bw.jpg
QxIDI9m.jpg
fvlZvGO.jpg source: Anyaxxx

Another picture of him BTS of Céci (I think), and JCW really liked the drawings, and said he's touched.
Note: The tagged name of this picture isn't the owner of that drawing, but you will see her post the same picture (brighter version). I picked the bigger resolution to post. ^ ^

e56053cbjw1ermr6lty23j20xc18gn6r.jpg

source: as tagged

One good thing about this temporary forum (and I hope it stays in the new platform too) is that you can mark all the posts as "read" and only the new unread content will show the next time you log into the forum.  That really cuts down greatly on bandwidth usage because your mobile device isn't trying to access the older content anymore.  The button is at the upper right-hand side right beside the title block -- check it out and see if it works, phone users!

And I must be the only one that likes the Mustard Yellow outfits... except for that Adidas one in the Singles pictorial.  I should have marched over there, ripped it off his body, and set it on fire.  That's how much I hated it.  *grrrrr*  But it's different from the usual black and white and grey he is usually stuck into -- any yellow is a great contrast to his otherwise fair complexion and colouring.  (Except it looks like his skin could use a trip to the dermatologist when he returns to Korea.  Poor baby!)

Edited by CherKell

Guest FleurdeLys101

I'm glad to see a human barricade protecting Wookie at the airport. I think this should be the norm going forward.  

Wookie feeling safe and relaxed= beautiful smiles=gorgeous fan taken photos! Lovin' it!

So excited to watch Happy Camp... C-shows sure are generous with their BTS eh? I could almost piece together the whole show based on fan taken photos alone hahahaha.

Keep the updates coming guys! This boy will keep us on our toes for a couple more days until he goes back to Korea...not complaining though. 

What the seam team! Enjoy food, update IG...

Look like the whole team has been relaxed in this trip. We can see they're all smiling, including 79 in the pics at the airport that @Maja posted.

Edit: Finally I can go back to the thread after about 2 or 3 hours..huhu. 

Edited by yumiko_hitoshi

@sia3 zomg. (Waiting patiently for more HD of happy camp filming but...) THAT PICTURE THOUGH. I DIED. So so so much cuteness and my fav double peace sign of him. Seriously how can anyone be all hawt, goodlooking, manly, boyish, cute, playful, funny etc etc?! -death by jcw- I'm fangirling too much today. :P