|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

36 minutes ago, allnaturalcrunchtime_stv said:

I know, it's embarrassing. Here he is trying to be low-key in posting comments, and you got a bunch of silly females poking and prodding him and drawing attention to the fact. These twittering birds all wrapped up in their ShiLiu love (and all waiting for their own Siwon to come along, I expect) are just too much sometimes.

Ya.. Agreed. Sometime these kind of fan didnt think what they want to write. They just "throw without thinking" and simply write what they think right. They dont even consider what people perception towards them. Sick!!!

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, jusrub said:

The most hillarious one, 1 comment saying ( before he commenting ) "what do you think Bgchae, we are waiting for your comment "

Are you serious ? Lol

That's exactly what's on my mind while waiting for his comment :sweatingbullets: 

• Like 1

Joyce Chang's IG post when she styled Liu Wen for Sassoon:

Styling for Sassoon x Liu Wen! Undoubtedly a supermodel, so confident!

Meanwhile, a tongue-in-cheek post from Liu Wen's weibo:

2016年elle版大家来找不同 @ELLE @金拍拍ELLE  [偷乐][羞嗒嗒][萌]
2016 elle edition Everyone hunt for the differences @ELLE @金拍拍ELLE

4c56dd36jw1ezvgyo7sopj234022rnpd.jpg4c56dd36jw1ezvgysc0fhj234022rqv5.jpg

• Like 6

21th Jan is closing, the more BTS H&M release with sweeter image of our couple. Now, our couple dont need to hide it. All people know that they are couple though its only on H&M campaign or real life. Its so happy to see huge billboard of them everywhere. Seeing above pic, i felt like they are real couple, from the Siwon's hand to Liuwen's eyes, they talked too much.They lean on together and support each other. Super like it. Cant wait the next pictures.

Edited by liuwensiwon
  • Like 7

7 hours ago, liuwensiwon said:

21th Jan is closing, the more BTS H&M release with sweeter image of our couple. Now, our couple dont need to hide it. All people know that they are couple though its only on H&M campaign or real life. Its so happy to see huge billboard of them everywhere. Seeing above pic, i felt like they are real couple, from the Siwon's hand to Liuwen's eyes, they talked too much.They lean on together and support each other. Super like it. Cant wait the next pictures.

i think so too in regards to their interaction!  i could be wrong, but i don't recall siwon doing past ads with other females where they're pretending to be "intimate" and him putting arms/hands so tightly around them.  after all, isn't he known to use "manner hands"?  i see that often with him and female singers/fans.  am i wishful thinking and just shipping hard :P

• Like 5

I'm a huge fan of this couple since last year. I'm so excited when they annouce that Liu Wen will be the cast, and more excited when i found out the boyfriend will be Siwon oppa. Wow! Such a sweet sweet surprise!

For now, i guess dating publicly is too much to ask, so i just hope that they still keep in touch with each other. But still, deep down my shipper heart, i can't wait to hear the official dating announcementLOL.

And the huge H&M billboard is just epic. I can't help but smile lookin at it. Love them...

• Like 7