|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

Interesting...a Korean poster on Liu Wen's IG reported that her name was mentioned on Siwon's drama. For those of us who are loath to watch it, it'd be much appreciated if viewers could let us know who said it and under what context.

This must have been Siwon's idea - the man just can't contain himself, can he? :lol:

Yes, that will be great,  Someone said her name was mentioned with other world famous celebrities, 

However, I just saw on  Siwonliuwen IG, she said Liu Wen said she was singled when asked point blank, and followed up with it is pathetic, isn't it?  Has anyone seen this? or just a rumor? this does not seem to sync with all the other interviews we saw yesterday. 

OK, got it, I  can only view the interview via my phone and can't forward.  It is an interview by SELF, and she said she is single and kind of pathetic and she giggled afterwards...  I will ask Liddi to translate... but she did elaborate and said she enjoys single life sometimes and the important thing is your mindset... 

Wow, major bomb! Give me a minute to digest. 

ETA - definitely feels like an agreement between her and Siwon to declare being single now.  

Edited by Kculturefun
  • Like 1

OK, got it, I  can only view the interview via my phone and can't forward.  It is an interview by SELF, and she said she is single and kind of pathetic and she giggled afterwards...  I will ask Liddi to translate... but she did elaborate and said she enjoys single life sometimes and the important thing is your mindset... 

Wow, major bomb! Give me a minute to digest. 

ETA - definitely feels like an agreement between her and Siwon to declare being single now.  

i love how she laughed at herself just as she said she was single XD

Also, some viewers who live in Korea said in Eps. 9, Siwon's character was telling people he has taken photos with a lot of famous people, in the end, he said, with LW as well... Definitely his idea.   He even threw the idea of holding his bandmate's new single in the show to promote it... so the actors do have some latitude... 

But wow... LW's answer.... 

Also, some viewers who live in Korea said in Eps. 9, Siwon's character was telling people he has taken photos with a lot of famous people, in the end, he said, with LW as well... Definitely his idea.   He even threw the idea of holding his bandmate's new single in the show to promote it... so the actors do have some latitude... 

But wow... LW's answer....  but again, since Siwon said he is single... she can't really say she is not single.. right... 

Experienced shippers, where are you? 

Yes, that will be great,  Someone said her name was mentioned with other world famous celebrities, 

However, I just saw on  Siwonliuwen IG, she said Liu Wen said she was singled when asked point blank, and followed up with it is pathetic, isn't it?  Has anyone seen this? or just a rumor? this does not seem to sync with all the other interviews we saw yesterday. 

Your use of the word "singled" led me to believe Liu Wen had been singled out for something. :lol: I assume that was a typo and you meant "single".

Well, since Siwon has already declared himself single, it isn't really a major bomb that Liu Wen would say the same thing. If Siwon says he is single and we have Liu Wen saying she's attached, people would start to think that Singaporean boyfriend really does exist. :lol: We've basically gotten so many conflicting signals from these two that until I hear from an official source that either one is dating someone else, I'm just going to assume that they are together.

In all likelihood, they've jointly agreed to declare themselves single at least until after Siwon finishes his service. It's a smart move, IMO; helps to kill interest that will further dwindle with Siwon being absent from public life for two years. If there really is nothing between them and they're presenting a front as a couple for that H&M campaign, they're basically admitting that they did it just for the money and/or exposure. :P

• Like 2

Guest liuwensiwon

i just wonder what's surprise in ep 9 Siwon said in his IG?. He did not sing OST in this ep, did he? Its only he mentioned Liuwen in this ep. Haha. He informed it to our LW? :wub:. So interesting

The pertinent excerpt from the original article here:

Q:现在国人越来越推崇“单身生活”的理念,你是如何看待单身女性生活的?首先请问现在是处于单身吗?
A:我是单身,听起来还蛮可怜的(笑)。其实有些时候我感觉一个人的生活还蛮享受的,因为工作太忙碌的原因,所以我很少有属于自己的时间,当我真正一个人独处 的时候,我会感觉一天24小时都不够用!要做的事情太多!回到家要收拾房间,然后泡壶茶看书看电影,让自己静下心来。单身生活的关键是看自己要用什么心态去面对现状。

Q: Nowadays people increasingly promote the concept of "single lifestyle". What are your thoughts on the life of a single woman? Firstly, may we know whether you are currently single?
A: I am single, sounds pretty pitiful (laughs) Actually, sometimes I feel that it is pretty enjoyable living by oneself. I rarely have time to myself due to an overly busy work schedule, so when I am truly by myself, I feel that 24 hours in a day is not sufficient! There are too many things that I want to do! When I go home, I need to clean up the place, then make a pot of tea, read, watch movies, to allow myself to wind down. The key to a single lifestyle is dependent on one's mindset to face the status quo.

Well, now we know what her answer is when asked point-blank - exactly like his, which serves to reinforces my belief that they have agreed what their public stance would be when asked about such questions. For two "single" people, they are very much in sync and echoing what each other says. Definitely nothing between them for sure :rolleyes: I have not watched She Was Pretty Ep9, but if what was reported is true, my next question would be - what was the surprise he promised for tonight's episode? Was his OST featured (assuming he sang the OST for the drama)? Or was the surprise him mentioning her name? If so, why would Mr Single single out Miss Single's name in his list of famous people? Hmm.... ;) 

• Like 5

Guest mywebfoot

I don't think this was posted here?

http://www.soompi.com/2015/09/16/she-was-pretty-cast-get-sweet-and-intimate-for-cosmopolitan/

"All four actors are then asked to pick which character of the opposite-sex they prefer. Hwang Jung Eum avoids giving a direct answer but replies, “If it were real life… I don’t like younger men.” Taking a diplomatic approach, Park Seo Joon claims to find both female characters charming. Similarly, Go Joon Hee compliments both male characters. As for Choi Siwon, he honestly answers, “In terms of style, I’m truthfully attracted to Min Ha Ri (played by Go Joon Hee). But [she] seems dangerous.” He continues, “If I were [my character] Kim Shin Hyuk and were a free person who could do whatever I wanted, I think I would be more attracted to Kim Hye Jin (played by Hwang Jung Eum). Because she’s pure, easy to get along with, and fun. And she’s so cute. As men get older, they tend to think more about a person’s values and compatibility rather than appearance.”

All I have to say is this: No matter how hard you try to hide it, love leaks out.

:D

The mention of Liu Wen is here: http://www.dramacool.com/she-was-pretty-episode-9.html at 26:15

Edited by mywebfoot

Thank you for pointing us to the exact moment he mentions her name @mywebfoot! Tsk... why didn't he show the photo? They tried but failed to shoot any single-like photos together, so couldn't feature it? :P 

And yup... I can't imagine anyone we know who fits the bill of what he was describing in that article... :phew: 

@moonee Poor H&M... they have so much more (money) invested in them than us. They must be sweating bullets now with their single revelations :D  

• Like 5

My contact lenses are bothering me, so excuse all my typos.  

I am much calmer this time around than when Siwon declared "single". @liddi  you are right, I think they have their party line worked out.  Frankly, Liu Wen can't give another answer but the one she gave.

But their actions indicate otherwise.. still shipping here, fighting 16 couple. 

• Like 3

Thank you for pointing us to the exact moment he mentions her name @mywebfoot! Tsk... why didn't he show the photo? They tried but failed to shoot any single-like photos together, so couldn't feature it? :P 

And yup... I can't imagine anyone we know who fits the bill of what he was describing in that article... :phew: 

@moonee Poor H&M... they have so much more (money) invested in them than us. They must be sweating bullets now with their single revelations :D  

@liddi perhaps H&M might change their campaigne name last minute from H&Mstay together to H&M BFF or H&M happily single to fit the bill :P

I notice one of the EL photos posted yesterday has 11/11 on it. Did someone mention11/11 is Single day in China? If so EL wins big time this time ;)

BTW since we mentioned WQL & LSS yesterday, if I recall correctly, days before they were outed as a couple, in an interview where WQL  was asked if he was dating LSS, he said they were just friends and he didn't know her well :)

really shipping isn't for faint hearts :)

• Like 5

It is kind of funny, a lot of weibo users are asking if they should buy H&M... but sounds like most of them still will. :)  @liddi is Mun+Won closing her weibo? I don't understand what she wrote... sounds like she is continuing on. 

BTW since we mentioned WQL & LSS yesterday, if I recall correctly, days before they were outed as a couple, in an interview where WQL  was asked if he was dating LSS, he said they were just friends and he didn't know her well :)

really shipping isn't for faint hearts :)

Do Korean stars subscribe to this kind of tactic?  We all know Americans do this all the time (especially the ones who are about to break up...) 

Yeah, this is basically no big revelation from LW because SW said it first. If he hadn't, I think we'd pretty much react the same way now as we did then. Actually, it'd be bad if they're saying opposite things from one another because that'd mean there's no communication between them, no discussions as to what the joint agreement should be. And say LW had answered that she's attached, she'd be inviting speculation and further questioning as to who her partner is, and she must want to avoid that.

There's also a possibility that they aren't really lying when they tell the public that they're single. After all, as SW said, who knows, right? Two years is a long time, they can't really conduct an active relationship during that period so feelings may waver, LW may meet Godfrey Gao :P, anything can happen, really. If rumors are to be believed, it's LW who wants to adopt this cautious approach which is understandable considering she's got the most to lose if she now makes the ultimate commitment to this man. Not SW...he won't be meeting any eligible ladies for a long while yet. 

So, for now they're "single", but the proof will be in the pudding. Don't listen to their words; if LW seems to be leading a conspicuously single life for the next two years, we'll all know what to expect once SW emerges from service, right? :D   

• Like 4

@moonee I don't remember that particular interview of 吴奇隆, but I do know that the BBJX couple's party line was always "we are just friends", until they were outed, upon which they immediately posted on Weibo at 2AM within 2-3 mins of each other, announcing their relationship. I think as long as either one of them has not specifically announced that they are in a relationship with someone else, then there is still a chance they are together. How much more when the signs are all there, short of a verbal shout to the rooftops from them?

@Kculturefun It does look like mun+won is frustrated by 玻璃心 highstrung fans once more over the latest "single" bombshell - she gets a lot of attacks from different factions every now and again, who accuse her of brainwashing people, among other things. I don't know what her latest decision will be, but hopefully she won't let a few (or more) bad apples ruin the applecart.

@mywebfoot Ahh... you don't know how many times I replayed that scene :D And I really wanna know which photo of theirs together he was looking at when he said those lines :P 

• Like 2

Here's the latest Wen Li episode of her Estee Lauder photoshoot, posted by 雯疯而动. Can anyone remember whether the Estée Lauder photoshoot took place before or after Seoul?

看完 #纹理# 学习表姐@刘雯 工作的时候快快乐乐工作,休息的时候踏踏实实休息 ee8196.pngee9093.pngee9092.png 放下手机,早点睡ee9088.png
After watching Wen Li, learn from Liu Wen - do your job cheerfully when working, get a proper rest when it is time to rest. Put down your handphone and get an early night's sleep.

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5b052a3cb174937e46f6ee4ced396623

And this is the scene from SWP when he says "Photos taken together... Gisele Bunchen, John Cusack, and Liu Wen", cr mun+won Weibo.
So... one is the model Lee Teuk quickly named as an example of his ideal woman during Radio Star, John Cusack is his co-star in Dragon Blade, and Liu Wen is... ? ;) 

http://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:14e784adb81627501eea8bb6db4bb012

• Like 4