|WGM Chinese Version| We Are In Love - BF Choi Siwon |SUJU| and GF Liu Wen |Victoria Secret Model|

So it could be total random post.

Oh, that's just being stupid, in my honest opinion. He's so savvy about social media, he knows what's on everyone's minds right now, and an image featuring 16 figures (10 on one side, 6 on the other) is just a "total random post"? Nothing but a complete coincidence? Please! Siwon may just be messing around, but he clearly wants to bring to mind either Liu Wen or the relationship with that post.

And who are these "some people" you're referring to? Those immature youngsters on Weibo you promised yourself you'd ignore? If anything, their Six Degrees of Separation theory is laughably analytical; so, Siwon would take the time and effort to come up with that sort of reasoning for the post, but the no. 16 reference is completely unintentional? Idiotic!

• Like 1

@allnaturalcrunchtime_stv - cool your jets a bit.  You know I ship these two hard. I am just bringing forward an alternative view, which is reasonable in my mind.  If you think Siwon actually sit there and count the number of figures to come up with an IG post, I think it is equally plausible that he read something, found it interesting and posted in on IG. ...  I think both views (16 reference) and the theory which talks about social relationships are plausible... let's just leave it there. peace. 

@allnaturalcrunchtime_stv - cool your jets a bit.  You know I ship these two hard. I am just bringing forward an alternative view, which is reasonable in my mind.  If you think Siwon actually sit there and count the number of figures to come up with an IG post, I think it is equally plausible that he read something, found it interesting and posted in on IG. ...  I think both views (16 reference) and the theory which talks about social relationships are plausible... let's just leave it there. peace. 

You cool yours. I'm not calling you idiotic - you said in your previous post that some people are proposing a Six Degrees of Separation theory in relation to Siwon's post while discounting any sort of no. 16 reference as being totally random. Yes, to me, those people are being absolutely stupid by suggesting that.

And no offense, but I don't really care if you ship these two or not - if you bring forth a nonsensical theory into this thread, whether it be yours or someone else's, you should be prepared if someone shoots it down.

Whoa no fighting please! It's best not to take anything he posts so seriously like I said. Do you know that ELF interpreted the 16 as an allusion to the fandom? After all it's a thing at SJ are 15 members +1=ELF. It's something they've said before. Now i'm not claiming this is what he meant to post but you see, you interpret things according to your perspective.

And I told you he's  a troll, he supposedly posts that 16 message for WonWen shippers and later posts that Wonkyu edit that made those shippers giddy. Guess he's just trying to cover all his bases hehe

@twistbow lol Do Re Mi is one of my favorite suju stages. Things like this are the reason ELF love SJ so much but also the reason many people hate on them because they see them as clowns and not true artists. Ah well, they do it for their fans and because they are crazy themselves XD

@twistbow lol Do Re Mi is one of my favorite suju stages. Things like this are the reason ELF love SJ so much but also the reason many people hate on them because they see them as clowns and not true artists. Ah well, they do it for their fans and because they are crazy themselves XD

haha it just happens that I love Sound of Music :D  And yeah, I agree but the concept of true artists varies but I also love their Gee cover XD 

• Like 1

Guest mywebfoot

I am amazed how much catching up I have to do everytime I come here. Liu Wen and Siwon both have an active SNS life, and Siwon certainly gives everyone fodder for discussion with his inscrutable posts. Everyone's gotten good at counting! :)

@liddi thanks doesn't cover the amount of translating you do, but I'll just have to use that inadequate word to show my appreciation anyway. Every little bit is a gift.

and oh yes, hello apin aka @alvingoodgirl ! Always grateful for your subbed videos!

Edited by mywebfoot

To me, Siwon's "Reset" post sounds like his need to be revitalised, physically and mentally after the grueling schedule he has been having recently. And seeing it is Sunday when it was posted, it seems to fit. Really hope he gets time to properly rest.

Thank you for your fantastic translations, @liddi

Reset eh? Maybe he means everyone who is getting tied up in knots over his life needs a reset to have fresh eyes and minds? :P

@mywebfoot  Amazing counting skills we all have. Only goes up to 16 though :lol:

Edited by silvergrey
  • Like 2

Siwon's latest IG and Weibo post - "Autumn in Seoul"... 

Doesn't this remind you of someone who has been posting a lot about Autumn lately? "Autumn in Paris" captioning her photo with her back facing the photographer, and her Weibo's "喜欢秋天的叶子" (I love the autumn leaves) :phew: :rolleyes:

Her latest Weibo post is a lovely photo of her with a huge bouquet of flowers. Seeing it's from Chanel, I guess we need not bother to count the flowers :P 

这么大个头的花束,我抱…抱…抱不动啊!@香奈儿CHANELee9098.pngee80b0.pngee80b0.pngee80b0.pngee80b0.pngee80b0.pngee80b0.pngee80b0.png
Such a large bouquet of flowers, I hold... hold... but cannot move it!"

4c56dd36gw1ewqjlfpsplj227q2yb7wh.jpg

@mywebfoot Thank you so much for your kind words... :) Please drop by as often as you can to boost fruit salad and pomegranate juice sales :D 

@silvergrey As I was telling @mywebfoot before, I am so glad our couple is 16 couple, not 61. Can't imagine how we would need to peer at a photo and not lose track of our counting if they were really 61! :P 

• Like 10

Doesn't this remind you of someone who has been posting a lot about Autumn lately? "Autumn in Paris" captioning her photo with her back facing the photographer, and her Weibo's "喜欢秋天的叶子" (I love the autumn leaves) :phew: :rolleyes:

Oh, you know, it could just be totally random or a complete coincidence. Hah! Emoticons won't suffice in this case; if I'd spoken that first sentence to you in person, you'd have seen my eyes roll so far back into my head that I'd go blind.

And a gorgeous bouquet for a gorgeous girl...how fitting! :wub: Can't wait to see her look at Chanel tomorrow...I do wonder how she's been occupying herself these past few days in Paris...up in a hot air balloon yesterday and keeping busy filming her show, perhaps? I must say that one does tend to get an ache in the heart if one has a lover and is alone in Paris, but hopefully Liu Wen's foster parents and ragtag band will keep her from feeling too lonesome.

• Like 5